Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:51:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTO BOUNTY MANAGER - cheating Signature Bounty.  (Read 1573 times)
MisterBounty1234 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:27:15 PM

I want to create this thread because the bounty manager is cheating bounty hunters! Here is the proof for every one not to work with this company and not to participate in bounty campaigns with this manager!
I bring in evidence as screenshots from the BTT branch so that you understand what conditions the bounty manager put when creating a bounty campaign. The bounty campaign lasted 14 weeks and at the end of the campaign, the bounty manager announced that 1 steak would be equal to one token for all campaigns! For comparison, a participant in a signature campaign receives 110 tokens per week as well as a participant in a facebook who has 4500+ friends receives 120 tokens per week. And these rules were announced only after the company ended. The number of participants in the subscription campaign = 119 people and the number of people on Facebook 985 and the Bounty manager says that these conditions that he has set are now honest. I have two options: we all should write a complaint about RENTO or collectively destroy the reputation of the bounty manager, because most likely he was deceiving the founders of the project for profit. What do you think?

Here is the images as a proof:
https://ibb.co/68tLHvk
https://ibb.co/HHYX1rF
https://ibb.co/GFTnrtV
https://ibb.co/VvfHMG9
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1284

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 12:36:06 PM

Why you have not posted the link of the bounty as well as bounty manager to check that by the expert and why you have not posted from your original account. As you have posted from your alt account it seems to me fake accusation. Anyway, your image is not showing directly so I am quoting you images:

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 01:18:45 PM

Here's the thread, as an archive: https://archive.is/4FHEX
There is nothing that says it's a 1:1 ratio between stakes and tokens. It wouldn't even make sense mathematically when you consider the % allocation.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:20:42 AM

I have not received my tokens yet. Need to wait and see how the ratio is and decide on it. Lots of bounties are cheating bounty hunters. I beleive this wont be the case here with Rento and hope they stick to their words and rules.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 12:12:50 PM

Random bounty manager? Check.
Zero management skills? Check.
Zero honesty? Check.

URL to thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5076209.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 03:36:15 PM

There goes the reason why bounty participants should also check the manage and his experience. Lot of them out there in service section have no idea of this and no idea regarding how to deal with some situations. Wonder why projects still happen to choose inexperienced and managers with no status at all.    Huh
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 04:31:20 PM

There goes the reason why bounty participants should also check the manage and his experience. Lot of them out there in service section have no idea of this and no idea regarding how to deal with some situations. Wonder why projects still happen to choose inexperienced and managers with no status at all.    Huh
And according to the OP, the bounty manager has changed payment terms after the campaign and I usually do not see that 1 stake means 1 coin. I have seen a lot of projects where distribution happens allocated token/total stakes. Where 1 stake can be 10000 token or 0.003 tokens. I mean, I have not seen any terms where stake=token.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 04:42:58 PM

And according to the OP, the bounty manager has changed payment terms after the campaign and I usually do not see that 1 stake means 1 coin.
This never happened or happens so rarely that nobody remembers such a case.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:47:01 PM

Wonder why projects still happen to choose inexperienced and managers with no status at all.
Matter of payment IMO, an experienced manager will ask for high payment. That's why most of projects just choosing inexperienced bounty managers.  

However, likely BM helping team to save fund or stake keep by himself, not sure since OP doesn't add any details. But stake should be distribute according to allocation of %, and it might be 1:1 by depends on participant of campaign. So send PM to bounty manager reply on this thread or add profile link so we can send PM to BM. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:20:43 PM

I saw the disclaimer now, where the bounty thread creator said,
Disclaimer: I am not associated with the above project in any capacity and am simply posting this announcement on behalf of the team. Please do not ask me any questions regarding Rento.

Contact the actual Rento team here: https://t.me/RentoBounty

OP had the conversation with someone from their official telegram group, an admin there. So it makes sense that they don't know how the stake system works and said it is 1 stake = 1 token.

In regards to the bounty poster, my question is, how appropriate is tagging craslovell who had a disclaimer saying he has nothing to do with the project. He is just posting on behalf of them.

I also posted a Bounty thread in the past on behalf of the team of that project and added a disclaimer as suggested by someone experienced here.

Disclaimer: I know I'm not good at advocating, judging the cases. So if my above post hurts anyone please ignore my post and move on... Just think the post came out from a LOW BRAINER! TIA!
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:26:16 PM

I saw the disclaimer now, where the bounty thread creator said,
You have shown us a good point but it is a matter of sorrow that the post has been edited about 2.5 months later of the bounty post. So there might have something else. Many people keep a reserve post and I think that has been edited 2.5 months later of the main post. And on that time this disclaimer added.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:28:19 PM

In regards to the bounty poster, my question is, how appropriate is tagging craslovell who had a disclaimer saying he has nothing to do with the project. He is just posting on behalf of them.
A disclaimer does not absolve you of not acting accordingly after the scam. The user is almost equally guilty as the project owners and/or bounty manager(s). If you don't want trouble and don't know what you're doing, then do not post threads on behalf of others because you are a low-life greedy idiot. You're welcome and #IhateScams.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:02:12 PM

You have shown us a good point but it is a matter of sorrow that the post has been edited about 2.5 months later of the bounty post. So there might have something else. Many people keep a reserve post and I think that has been edited 2.5 months later of the main post. And on that time this disclaimer added.
You also showed a good point which I didn't notice about the edited post after 2.5 months.
It looks like he has edited a reserved post after 2.5 months to put his disclaimer thing, maybe he has realized about it later.

There is also a point that he never posted to that bounty thread again except the original post and the edited second post with his disclaimers.
Does it make sense that a bounty thread grew up to 410 pages and the bounty manager never needed to post in that thread in order to respond to his participants for any cause? I tried to find but haven't found one.

A disclaimer does not absolve you of not acting accordingly after the scam. The user is almost equally guilty as the project owners and/or bounty manager(s). If you don't want trouble and don't know what you're doing, then do not post threads on behalf of others because you are a low-life greedy idiot. You're welcome and #IhateScams.
Last year I have contacted you for advice, do you remember? The case, when I was up for a deal to post a bounty thread for a project.
But I was in doubt and fear if the project turns to a scam and I went to you for a suggestion. You advised me to put a disclaimer clear and visible to protect myself and I did it!

I don't know what happened with that project as I never visited that bounty thread nor I have been contacted by anyone with any issue.
So my question is to you if that project turned out to be a scam then will you the first one to tag me?

#IhateScams
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 08:15:40 PM

Last year I have contacted you for advice, do you remember? The case, when I was up for a deal to post a bounty thread for a project.
But I was in doubt and fear if the project turns to a scam and I went to you for a suggestion. You advised me to put a disclaimer clear and visible to protect myself and I did it!

I don't know what happened with that project as I never visited that bounty thread nor I have been contacted by anyone with any issue.
So my question is to you if that project turned out to be a scam then will you the first one to tag me?

#IhateScams
I don't remember, but it doesn't matter. If it turns out botched and you don't act on it as soon as possible, then I'll be the first to tag you, yes. It splits into two situations at this point:
1) Disclaimer is in thread. There should be some sort of proof that the disclaimer existed in the past (or at least pre-accusations). If it was added sometime later to protect OP after things became dodgy, then it's a tag.
2) Disclaimer is not in thread. Is alright if you can prove that you are truly not part of the project and acted as soon as possible.
The proper way to handle it would be to:
1) Edit the thread to make it clear that it is very dodgy or a scam (possibly even wipe it out), title as well.
2) Add link to discussion/accusation in thread.
3) Lock it.
Anything other than this three-step guide and I'll tag the OP.

Do you want to guess how much time need to pass, and how many messages need to be sent (I'm sure the author received atleast a dozen already) before he comes whining "I didn't know"? Roll Eyes Disclaimers do not absolve you of responsibility, and my belief is so strong that I wouldn't agree with someone's counter and would counter the counter. Way too many people have been hurt because of such nonsense.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 11:58:34 PM

How did I catch negative trust for this?

I was involved in no way shape or form other than the post, as described here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5076209.msg48253626#msg48253626

I've been on this forum for years and have never once scammed or been accused of scamming someone. This is pretty upsetting.

Mods - I'm hoping you can review this for me.

I'll reach out to the idiot team that had me post this and do whatever I can to help.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 01:21:44 AM

Ok, look at the original post I did on their behalf: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5076209.0

Then look at the post they edited here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5076209.msg48265215#msg48265215

Which I quoted at the end of the thread so he can't remove it. He must have edited the 1 stake = 1 token thing in the past few days.

Here is a pic of their telegram admin trying to use that as proof:

And here's me being really fucking mad and awaiting a reply:
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 01:47:14 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 03:18:49 AM by craslovell

Sorry again for the spam.. will stop till you guys get a chance to read. I've archived the page so you can see where the user ebitico edited the rules. He is the one scamming users. I have a less than 24 hour turnaround time since he edited the rules for someone to alert me so I could help. Up until this point not a single human being messaged me with concern that this bounty was a scam. Look at this post where he mentioned 1 stake = 1 token which was edited then look at my original post where that was NEVER present only the original rules.

https://archive.fo/zD0cq

I don't  know how it's  fair that I get red trust when there was nothing pointing to him scamming users until the last 24 hours... you could use this same logic on anything. What if a bank glitch stole your funds but worked fine for years and out of nowhere the money was gone. You going to go hurt a bank manager like it's their fault?

Also - greedy idiot?
  kind of harsh. I took a payment of 1eth to post this on their behalf the day it was posted. It wasn't about greed it was about personal need as my roommate had recently left me. So when someone I've dealt with previously and did not scam anyone in the past says "hey, can you post another one for me, I'll pay you" yes I took the opportunity. I will even share the email chain if you'd like to see it where I requested a higher payment AND offered to actually manage it for that increased pay. I was told that was not necessary, I need only post the announcement thread and their team would manage the rest. So i took the 1eth payment, said good luck and here we are. From that point until this very day I had no involvement. The person who requested this (whose contact information I posted earlier in this thread) successfully ran an ICO in the past so there was no indication to me there would be any scam. It's not my fault 6 months later that this guy changes the rules on a whim and I get tagged in red with no time to even address or respond to what's going on.

I'm archiving this thread as well so you can't decide to delete my proof that I'm not guilty of anything other than being blindsided by people on the default trust list that didn't bother to give me a chance to present my case or read the facts before crapping on my reputation.

I don't mean to offend anyone here but I'm obviously pissed off. I've been on this forum for 6 years now and you have jumped to the conclusion that I'm scamming people without first properly researching the facts. I don't want to lose this account to negative trust because of something this stupid.
Tim1996

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:48:35 AM

Here's the thread, as an archive: https://archive.is/4FHEX
There is nothing that says it's a 1:1 ratio between stakes and tokens. It wouldn't even make sense mathematically when you consider the % allocation.
More participants in a particular campaign then that campaign needs big allocation of tokens.

██████████          ●●          MEGAPARI          ●●         ██████████
────────  SPORTS  ──────  20,000+ SLOTS  ──────  CASINO  ────────
██████████          ●●          PLAY NOW          ●●         ██████████
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 04:38:38 AM

More participants in a particular campaign then that campaign needs big allocation of tokens.
What is this even supposed to mean? We're talking stakes here, not fixed numbers.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 04:59:41 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 05:28:04 AM by Lauda
Merited by Avirunes (2)

@craslovell you posted so many times in a row that you've broken the rules sufficient times to get yourself banned all at once. I'll conjure a destructive reply soon.

What is this even supposed to mean? We're talking stakes here, not fixed numbers.
Inexperienced user he is. If one's concern is the total number of participants, then one needs to find a BM that knows how to properly set up the campaign to tackle this problem.

Also - greedy idiot?  kind of harsh.
Not even close to how poetically I'd like to describe this stupidity. You put everyone and your account on the line for 1 ETH. That is some bad judgement.

I'm archiving this thread as well so you can't decide to delete my proof that I'm not guilty of anything other than being blindsided by people on the default trust list that didn't bother to give me a chance to present my case or read the facts before crapping on my reputation.
Your reputation? You must be confused, you have no reputation.

Follow this guide:
1) Edit the thread to make it clear that it is very dodgy or a scam (possibly even wipe it out), title as well.
2) Add link to discussion/accusation in thread.
3) Lock it.
Anything other than this three-step guide and I'll tag the OP.
Anything other than this and I won't remove my negative. It has to be clear to everyone that the project has scammed. We are not talking about some bounty missmanagement (which is so frequent that it is alright), we are talking about outright scamming.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: