Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term plan for investment.  (Read 3599 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:43:58 AM

Despite the very bearish market situation, Im thankful I still have my long term tokens left in my wallet and still hopeful for their promised roadmap. Hoping they will not fail me also.
Provided the coins you invested in are ones with very solid products, which I believe you did your research and convinced about their product before investing, so nothing to worry about, they will surely be successful and will make you proud in the long run.

I have also used the opportunity of this bearish market to accumulate so many coins that I believe in their future, and I am still accumulating because the bearish road is not over yet, so the best time to still purchase any project that will give someone a very good life in future will be now, because once they start on their bull run, it will be difficult in making decision on when to buy again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:10:23 AM

In order to have such predictions, you and I need to be able to understand what is happening in the market right now and how best to use this situation, because in most cases people just don’t know how to predict correctly or what forecasting is.
It is no doubt very important to know what is going on in the market. You need to know about the market before you put in your money. I believe that the market is bullish and that is because we are getting the value raised which is a good sign. Those who had lost values are gaining it and those who had not speculated in bear market are speculating out of fear of missing out.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:13:05 AM

I think the majority is here for profit. Otherwise, why would there be price analysis everywhere? We also think about the future, but the future is unknown. And like me who busy with this buisiness full time, earnings should be in first step.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:19:46 AM

I don't have long term plan for crypto, but for sure if you do investment just buy hold ethereum or bitcoin, because it seems high up
to look for safe I think ethereum and bitcoin are assets that might be the safest to be able to profit safely with not too much risk. but do not forget to develop skills so that information is not left behind regarding the investments we make.
Huge marketcap certainly guarantees that ethereum and bitcoin are safe and profitable for the long term, I'm sure that during crypto life then ethereum and bitcoin will continue to survive.

..........///....../////..........
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:23:49 AM

I am not a good trader so I always go for a long term or short term investment plans. But currently I have no short investment. Also I explore other investment opportunities like the kinds that share dividends to its token holders.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:40:17 AM

I am not a good trader so I always go for a long term or short term investment plans. But currently I have no short investment. Also I explore other investment opportunities like the kinds that share dividends to its token holders.
dividends are the safest way to make a profit on the cryptocurrency market if it is in a bearish stage, but if bulls come in, then it is best to trade

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:14:31 AM

This is my experience, I invest in bitcoin in the long run from the beginning of 2018, and I have held it for more than a year because 2018 is the worst year for the market.
and now bitcoin rises and reaches around $ 7000 + and is a big advantage for me if I sell it, but I'm not satisfied because I'm sure bitcoin will continue to rise to reach the highest price and investment in the long run has proven to be profitable, the most important is patience and optimism to always believe in bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be profitable.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:36:03 AM

If you have a plan now, I think you are a little late. The Crypto market in 2018 experienced a very sharp decline and at that time my plan was to buy coins at cheap prices. And a long-term investment plan and for now the market has started to rise. So my plan now is to trade and sell my Altcoin, the price of which has gone up.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 327

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 11:41:50 AM

dividends are the safest way to make a profit on the cryptocurrency market if it is in a bearish stage, but if bulls come in, then it is best to trade
if we choose projects that give deviden to their investors , we need to calculate about devidend value and token value if market crash or token price down.so don't only tempted on deviden but we have to calculate our portofolio value too.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:45:36 AM

In as much as I like trading for steady gains, there are still some coins I hold for very long term. I believe the future holds more for crypto so my portfolio has some gems which I believe will make me smile with time. Also, I hope the technology is fostered and adopted worldwide, even if it means spicing it up with some regulations. Imagine people in your country using crypto for day to day transactions? Life will be easier in my opinion if that ever happens.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:05:45 PM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

Actually, it's quite sad since I've already planned for my future investment and also, saved enough money before, I just don't know what pushed me so far to sell my investment in just a little increase, now, I am looking for a good entry point again so I can revive my loss in the market.
installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:06:15 PM

Every good investor, should have his own plan of multiplying his portfolio. I am trying to keep 30 percent in BTC, 20 in ETH and another 50 percent are splitted among the most perspective altcoins of my choice.
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:28:03 PM

I think the majority is here for profit. Otherwise, why would there be price analysis everywhere? We also think about the future, but the future is unknown. And like me who busy with this buisiness full time, earnings should be in first step.
In crypto investments there are short and long term, where two investment patterns have advantages and disadvantages. For the short term, plunging in trade with price movements that quickly make stress levels and logical analysis much influenced by emotions.
While long-term investment is more flexible and not too emotional because it waits for prices to rise as high as possible to trade after feeling profitable enough.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:14:39 PM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
I have a long-term investment plan in the digital currency, I think this is a possible thing to do. this is one thing that is dreamed of because it is mainly profit and this can be a proud thing if you have a large profit.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:16:00 PM

Every good investor, should have his own plan of multiplying his portfolio. I am trying to keep 30 percent in BTC, 20 in ETH and another 50 percent are splitted among the most perspective altcoins of my choice.
you do a lot of assets. I am now speculating by selling all the assets that I have and investing in BNB and EOS now. I believe that growth will not take too long.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:17:37 PM

From this march to may the price of bitcoin and Ethereum get pump its so sad also to said that they get gain some profit at this past of days i like to invest but its very risky to take.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:20:11 PM

I think BNB is a good choice for long-term investment now.
because binance exchange is one of the most popular exchanges and also the CEO of BNB, cz is the most crypto influencer, so bnb has strong fundamentals.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:50:03 PM

From this march to may the price of bitcoin and Ethereum get pump its so sad also to said that they get gain some profit at this past of days i like to invest but its very risky to take.

I am sure that with a market that continues to improve as it is now making many people regret selling their coins between December and April, I am sure we still have the opportunity to make big profits by buying immediately.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:02:01 PM

In my opinion, long-term investment is very good. because if we make investments in the long term, then most likely will get a big profit.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:15:33 PM

I know longterm investment is the best way to make a big profit and your token longterm is bitcoin and ethereum but many altcoins yet longterm and have the potential to think of your expensive altcoins are just looking at their project and admin if it's legit or fake so it's not fun your funds will be wise to select your altcoins to buy so that you will be profitable for many scams because now projects are shitcoin and They are so loose that you do not just buy altcoins that you do not know so much so as not to lose your investment and enjoy your money. It's a good idea to review your altcoins better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: