Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term plan for investment.  (Read 3599 times)
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:39:26 PM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

I have a plan to hold for long term in several altcoin. Many good altcoin with good and working product and can give big profits in the future. If crypto can attract many big company, i am believe individual investor will attracted too and start to invest. More people join in crypto and this is good for crypto market
I think that it is extremely important today to make the right choice and invest your money in cryptocurrency.  Over the last period, we have seen a very active growth in prices for cryptocurrency, as well as a revival of the market on May 24 of this year.  As many analysts say, Such a rush began after the statements of the Japanese regulator, who expressed the opinion that at the next G-20 summit they will discuss regulatory processes of cryptocurrency.  This indicates the full implementation of cryptocurrency everyday life and the real prospects for the future.

HELLO EVERYONE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:25:59 PM

I think for this year it is more profitable to invest in the long term, because the market price grows drastically if viewed from the portfolio the movement is greatly increased but we must monitor and be careful so as to avoid losses.

from previous years if we fully believe that we can make cryptocurrency a long-term investment that can provide future profits, then now is not the right time to plan to invest in it but we must have it implemented so that later there will be no regret for deciding to invest in cryptocurrency before market prices rise sharply

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:32:06 PM

Good news, friend.
I have that plan. Because long-term investments in digital currencies have good opportunities in terms of the benefits we will get. But now I still survive in a bounty hunter while raising capital.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 08:44:51 PM

There are just a couple of coins in which I am confident. One of these coins is Ripple. Other projects I like are likewise blockchain and infrastructure projects, especially like Dfinity.

Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:56:10 PM

There are just a couple of coins in which I am confident. One of these coins is Ripple. Other projects I like are likewise blockchain and infrastructure projects, especially like Dfinity.
a pretty good choice because in my opinion XRP is indeed a coin that has good potential for the future so it is suitable for long-term investment.
but if you have large capital I think you need to buy Bitcoin.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:59:38 PM

Whtin the crypto sphere everyone have their own opinion, goals and objectives. Some focus only on trading, some prefer mining, some prefer holding for short term while some long term. It all come down to what you actually want.
As for me, I trade, hold for short term and also hold for long term.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:14:49 PM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
long-term investment with crypto currency and that definitely requires great confidence and patience because there is a huge risk that will be gained in investing in crypto currencies by trading using crypto currencies
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:27:18 PM

The crypto market very much pleases recently therefore I am ready positively and I trust in bright future in this industry. I very much like BNB for investments. This coin perfectly grows and well behaves at market correction. Also she allows to participate in IEO on Binance

Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:23:21 PM

Im not only planning but I've started doing a lot of investment in cryptucurrency and the investment that I chose here is
50% bitcoin
30% ETH
20% altcoin
I would slightly reduce the part of ETH funds , now something looks very weak eth , due to the fact that few people use the platform for ico , I would wait for the update 2.0 and there is already to see what will happen next

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:52:46 PM

I think the plan for a long-term investment is to buy Ethereum now because in the middle of the year like this is the right time to start investing again and sell it at the end of the year and in my opinion it will be very profitable.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:56:07 PM

Im not only planning but I've started doing a lot of investment in cryptucurrency and the investment that I chose here is
50% bitcoin
30% ETH
20% altcoin
I would slightly reduce the part of ETH funds , now something looks very weak eth , due to the fact that few people use the platform for ico , I would wait for the update 2.0 and there is already to see what will happen next
what will happen next no one knows and we can only predict and sometimes each prediction is not necessarily true.
long-term investment, if you have done it long enough and are waiting to move, the market is improving now and what you are investing in is likely to be profitable.
good growth will change everything, and we remain optimistic.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Pnash234

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:01:01 PM

ATTN: PUBLIC SPREADSHEET HERE: Will be shown on the 20th of JUNE 2019

We are reserving up to 250k USD = 250,000 AiBe tokens for our contributors.
1 AiBe = $1

The duration of the bounty 1 month.  The bounties will be paid within 30 days of completion.

START HERE: AiBB Download Bot

Start the bounty by initiating a chat with the telegram chatbot @AiBB_Download_Bot and follow its instructions. The AiBB bot will verify your responses.

Here are the steps you will need to complete with the bot.

1. Download the app from the google or apple app store.
2. Join our Telegram group:Official group  
3. Follow us on Twitter: Official Channel
4. Follow us on Facebook:  Official Channel
5. Post the following on facebook, twitter and any other social outlet you have. The more you post, the more referral tokens you will earn for every successful verification. .- “AiBB has launched its new crypto app! Here is how you can get some free tokens: {insert your telegram referral code here}
6. Paste your AiBe Wallet address from the aibb app into the chatbot.

GENERAL RULES!

1. Using multi-accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. (we can track it Smiley
2. Any participants that are dishonest about their work or break the rules will be disqualified.
3. We reserve the right to change, modify and remove campaign rules if it is necessary.
4. All participants must do an in-app verification to be eligible for the bounty drop.
5. Rewards are counted at the end of the bounty date.[/b]
6. Help us grow the community, this will ensure awareness and keep the value of AiBe up.

What are AiBe Tokens?
Read about it here: https://medium.com/@AiBB/ai-startup-launches-a-new-airdrop-to-expand-its-reach-to-a-larger-trading-community-759dfa07280d
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:14:52 PM

with the return of growth on the market, I am personally better and not too much in mind because the market continues to deteriorate 😉 not just a plan to invest long-term on cryptocurrency but I have already done so, investing in everyone including myself I want to be able to get a profit, but there are other hopes and dreams besides that because I hope that the technology developed by each crypto currency that I invest in the future will benefit us all in all things as needed.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 11:18:32 PM

my Hope is I want to get a big profit from crypto, but to achieve that, the crypto value must increase again or the bullrun again happens because for now I really hope that crypto will be re-sought by people and can be mass adopted so crypto can return high and of course it will make the price expensive

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:12:22 AM

When investing in cryptocurrency, there is no need to be in haste, because it might lead o the most unfortunate situation. Sometimes, when iy comes to altcoins, in which the main coin, btc is not also exempted,you might not come across what you expected. It is not just about short or long term, but that you need to first study what you have invested in, to determine if it is truly meant for short or long term.
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:17:40 AM

When investing in cryptocurrency, there is no need to be in haste, because it might lead o the most unfortunate situation. Sometimes, when iy comes to altcoins, in which the main coin, btc is not also exempted,you might not come across what you expected. It is not just about short or long term, but that you need to first study what you have invested in, to determine if it is truly meant for short or long term.

And have you ever tried mining? Do you believe that we can make profits on the current market? And in case you've tried, can you share the example of advanced equipment you can recommend? Cause I am interested to try it out, but need an advice on what to start with
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:20:17 AM

And have you ever tried mining? Do you believe that we can make profits on the current market? And in case you've tried, can you share the example of advanced equipment you can recommend? Cause I am interested to try it out, but need an advice on what to start with

I would probably recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment. The guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, service centers, special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:33:12 AM

To make a long term investment, of course we have to choose coins that have a good reputation and enter the top 100 in coinmarketcap, this is because too many projects are initially good but eventually become scams.

..........///....../////..........
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:43:59 AM

To make a long term investment, of course we have to choose coins that have a good reputation and enter the top 100 in coinmarketcap, this is because too many projects are initially good but eventually become scams.
Well i think investing fpr a very long term is also depend on oir patience. Some other investors loss on investing because they don't have enough patience to wait for a good price and they maybe distracted by a huge dropping of the price. Maybe we cannot only put a great basis on some popular or profitable coin. We also need to put basis on our own capacity of holding a coin so that we  can earn in crypto. Because crypto is really high on volatility and we cannot dictate or predict the price.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:00:47 AM

I think the top 100 is too much, I suggest taking the top 10 because of the huge marketcap, I'm sure if you take top 10 it's safer because of devs. will do everything to make their coins continue to stay in the top 10 position.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: