Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Will Happen To Ethereum Price in 2019?  (Read 1094 times)
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:53:47 AM

We all know that ethereum is a good coin and the most profitable coin at all times that is why eth has possible increased its price this year with the help of bitcoin's movement in the market.Eth possible value increased this year is $500.

I think that this is not the limit. In fact, the price of the Ethereum is much higher. And we will see good projected growth when investors return to the cryptocurrency market.
I think Ethereum is also going to achieve its old position that was the bullish last time recorded was 500 US dollars something which a high price is. Now the current price of Ethereum has started increase trend with tiny improvement with 3 to 4 dollars daily or after every 2 days. The environment for investment in Ethereum is also regaining its position and I think the current time is better to invest.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:02:30 AM

With bitcoin surging in price I think ethereum will be able to reach new height of 500$ easily ,presently its trading over 200$ and bitcoin is still at 7890 plus so ETH is fine and will keep up in future
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:57:04 AM

The rebound by cryptocurrencies across the board since the beginning of Q2 2019 has continued. Paying attention to the significant surge in ETH price in the last few days reveals that the second ranked cryptocurrency registered an 8% rise in value in the last seven day. This has motivated participants in the crypto market to ask the question: What will happen to Ethereum price in 2019.
Read more here : https://www.cryptofish.com/blog/what-will-happen-to-ethereum-price-in-2019/

Personally, I want for it to gain its status before, specifically during the time when it held the throne as the second best coin in the market, and even had the identity of the "next Bitcoin." It has surely risen in the past several days as it climbed in more than 200 dollars in value. I think Ethereum has a good chance of climbing steadily as it has been observed that it's one of the seasoned coins that usually follow suit to Bitcoin's rise. Right now, as Bitcoin is continuously rising, I hope Ethereum would trail the same trend and rise up significantly, too.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:28:07 AM

Bitcoin is rising and others rise with it.
Also, Ethereum looks nice, there is no huge Bitcoin dominance as it was before. I think now many investors will switch BTC-ETH.
I expect Eth to reach 500$ by the end of the year

Ethereum could reach $500 end this year. If we looking on history price, i am believe ethreum is good investment now and current price not reflecting the product because ethereum used by most token in market and i think hold it for long term will be profitable

if eth is the most used token in the market then why do you think its price is still the same ? price of eth is still low . that simply means that the use of eth did also decline  . eth isnt the only one that can be used for token creation but there are now lots of token creation platform these days  , few of them would be eos  , tron  , waves  , and others .....

but eth for me is still the king of altcoins  and i do also believe that eth can achieve 500 usd in no time  . patience is the key
Do you know that ethereum may be the most used token in the whole world and the price will still be the same? It all depends on what each holder uses it for; we all know that ethereum is a utility token and not even created for investment.

What is this usage we are talking about, people use it for payment of goods and services, receiver receives it and decide to use it in any way he like, he is not obliged to continue holding it, he might change it to fiat or even convert it to other currencies.

As funds enters the ether market, definitely there would be an increase and as fund leaves the market, there will also be a decrease, few are the people that are holding their ether in wallet for savings, most people when they receive ether, they remove it and use it for purpose for which they were being paid for, and that is what this coin is even created for. So why do we keep judging its performance with its value?
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 694

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:34:10 AM

We all know that ethereum is a good coin and the most profitable coin at all times that is why eth has possible increased its price this year with the help of bitcoin's movement in the market.Eth possible value increased this year is $500.

I think that this is not the limit. In fact, the price of the Ethereum is much higher. And we will see good projected growth when investors return to the cryptocurrency market.
I think Ethereum is also going to achieve its old position that was the bullish last time recorded was 500 US dollars something which a high price is. Now the current price of Ethereum has started increase trend with tiny improvement with 3 to 4 dollars daily or after every 2 days. The environment for investment in Ethereum is also regaining its position and I think the current time is better to invest.
the current ETH price development is not as fast as the development of bitcoin. it looks like ETH is still sleeping, and hasn't woken up. it is possible that this year the price of ETH could be more than $ 500, but seeing the current developments, I don't think that is easy. but I believe that the price will rise in the near future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:52:57 AM

I think we are now in uptrend situation in the crypto world. Therefore I think the price of Ethereum will also surge just like what bitcoin is down now and my end of year prediction is that we can see ethereum at $500.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:59:50 AM

I think we are now in uptrend situation in the crypto world. Therefore I think the price of Ethereum will also surge just like what bitcoin is down now and my end of year prediction is that we can see ethereum at $500.
That will happen after this surge, we will be able to see the value of ETH to pumped high, we don't have to rush in but to keep waiting and enjoy the ride, whoever trust this system the project will continue to bring more value, keep holding and surely will enjoy getting good profits.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:06:38 AM

If 2018 becomes the worst year for ethereum then I am sure that this year we will soon party again, today the price has passed $ 208 and I am sure I will continue to rise, I will continue to buy because prices will soon reach $ 500.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:00:23 PM

If 2018 becomes the worst year for ethereum then I am sure that this year we will soon party again, today the price has passed $ 208 and I am sure I will continue to rise, I will continue to buy because prices will soon reach $ 500.

500 usd lol. Even if i'm optimistic about eth's growth this year, as well as btc and majority of the market, i still wouldn't count on eth hitting 500. That would mean the value would more than double it's current price when eth is pumping. Most of the time eth moves along with the general cryto market but even if we sustain this run til the end of the year, 300 usd i think would be thepst decent upward price we can end with.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 01:13:50 PM

All depend on the market situation of crypto. If crypto and bitcoin move upwards then ethereum will also move upwards. I think ethereum will jump because of two reason.first many new coin use this for fund raising.second after huge correction people start investing in it once again because of its popularity

HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:30:49 PM

What price do you guys suggest to cash out eth? I really wanna wait for $300.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:33:17 PM

Nothing has happened to the ethereum price if not the fact that it was reacting to the market and the bear. Currently as the market has started improving,  it's recovering as well.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:34:58 PM

Market has just focused on Bitcoin price now. If Bitcoin price rise a little bit more, Ethereum price will start move upward. I think, Ethereum price may hit 500$ at the end of the year.
Never assume that the price could touch $500 simply because we see a rally in bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will move further and the market is really huge and that cannot be said about ETH, yes they have touched thousand dollars in the past but the fall from that was really huge, yes i had my losses in the market when it comes to ETH and the chain started showing its vulnerability and even with the Constantinople hard fork we did not see a sudden increase in price but it started moving when the bitcoin market started moving higher.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:56:41 PM

We cannot predict the price of each coin we can do is Technical Analysis for every coin, predicting sometimes turns into disappointment because you are expecting the price to be like that and if the coin didn't have that value you are just going to ask everytime when moon when the price would pump like that, that was the question of people who fomo that price will jump into it.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:06:06 PM

The proportion of price growth always remains at the same level. If bitcoin will raise its price to 7000$ then Ethereum will be able to raise its price to 200$.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:31:15 PM

From the topic, Ethereum price is already on the rise, so I believe it may continue till the forth quarter of the year. Although there is still doubt if this is the bull run we all are expecting.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:34:19 PM

From the topic, Ethereum price is already on the rise, so I believe it may continue till the forth quarter of the year. Although there is still doubt if this is the bull run we all are expecting.
whether what happened later will be at the end of this year. maybe the increase will continue, maybe there will also be a market correction which will result in a gradual decline in prices. all depends on market capabilities in the past few weeks. if there is a continuous increase, there must be a market correction to stabilize the market.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:34:30 PM

ETH prices will run together with BTC during the climbing period. in my opinion, every BTC is able to penetrate $ 1k so the ETH price will also increase in the range $ 30-50 USD. ETH in 2019 remains one of the best choices in investment and in profitable exchanges options.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:35:35 PM

Ethereum is still an altcoin that is highly valued by all of us knowing that what is happening in the market, bitcoin has increased quite rapidly and ethereum is also experiencing an increase despite still slow, I hope 2019 is a revival time for all altcoins

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nutella_11

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:42:29 PM

Ethereum positive tendency will continue, I'm definitely sure about that. It's generally a great time to invest in some altcoins. Ethereum is one of the best choices, but I also recommend FuturoCoin or Dash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: