Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is crawling  (Read 798 times)
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:31:25 PM

Ethereum has all chances to increase the price. But the team of this project is very slow and does not look to the future. Almost all projects have their own product. But Ethereum didn't get it.
Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:07:15 PM

BlockChain24.co have made recently an article about it. They're trying to be positive, but I don't share their opinion. As for me, I think that Ethereum could soon be overtake. The only question is: by who?
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:09:02 PM

not only ethereum will rise but all altcoins will get a chance to rise because now the bitcoin session has started and reached $ 7500
loznapratak

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:19:41 PM

It is interesting to observe how more and more companies are showing their support for altcoins, in particular, ethereum. His strength is the policy of openness. And although the first release of the technology experienced severe difficulties and falling prices, it stimulates developers to improve the technology and make it more stable. This will certainly have a positive impact on the growing popularity of technologies and their use in more projects.
Ethereum is such a constructor that allows projects to easily adapt the blockchain technology to their needs, conducting tokenization of systems.
Of course, Bitcoin appeared first and is the market leader, but this strong dynamic of its growth and decline does not look positive. We hardly ever return to the price of 10 thousand and more, so it would be better if Bitcoin continued to develop at a slow pace in order to accurately make changes to their systems and strengthen the coin. And then the ethereum will catch up with him
Involving major company in the development of the ethereum ecosystem will make it more stable and even more attractive to use. It is important to be able to look ahead, predict market needs and see how projects react to them. For example, it is inconvenient when you need to go to different resources to get an idea of the situation on the cryptocurrency market in order to catch a good moment to trade. This is how the taklimakan platform appeared with news gathered from the largest sources and trading strategies and analyzes. Here is a good understanding of user needs.
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Ethereum is a progressive environment capable of great changes. And this ability to customize their projects using the ethereum blockchain gives them the green light to universal distribution.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:29:25 PM

not only ethereum will rise but all altcoins will get a chance to rise because now the bitcoin session has started and reached $ 7500
Bitcoin has already reached 7800 and I think that in the near future we will see the next point of 8500. This will be very soon. you just need to be ready and you have to choose the right time to buy altcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:19:54 PM

So far there has not been a significant increase in Altcoin but now the market looks better and Ethereum has reached $ 200 now.
This is still in process because the market needs more donations for the development of Altcoin and when that happens I think all the coins will surge like the previous year. Don't worry and focus on the coins we hold.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:34:44 PM

Although it may be said to be slow, but I also believe that ethereum will continue to grow. along with bitcoin that continues to increase I'm sure ethereum won't stay silent either.

ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:37:37 PM

I also see that, even I think ethereum is too slow in price growth when bitcoin quickly through $ 6400. Maybe for me this is a strange thing, Ethereum should rise above $ 200. Actually what happened? This is confusing and this is different like 2017, bitcoin and etehreum rise high up together
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:49:11 PM

Although it may be said to be slow, but I also believe that ethereum will continue to grow. along with bitcoin that continues to increase I'm sure ethereum won't stay silent either.
It is slowly growing unlike before that price has no increased. At least in ethereum we see an increment of price and I believe it can totally recovered. Yes since bitcoin has significant increase ethereum is showing an increment of price also.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:24:07 PM

After Crypto price generally wakes from its slumber, ethereum have been crawling and no significant growth as been recorded, it seems to me that it raised hope and dashed it after reaching 200 and slide back , fluctuating between 160-175 . what's really happening mates. Bitcoin gave grow exponentially from 3000+ to 6400 today
Yes even i am also thinking the same . i am holding ethereum from quite a long time i have seen peak 1400$+ also also seen bottom 84$ . But after huge bearish market ethereum not taking its momentum. May be the reason EOS, ADA , TRON , BNB big projects left the platform that might be the reason . There will be lots of events to come in ethereum sure it will also take bitcoin momentum in near future.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:11:28 PM

basically ethereum will definitely be bull, but it takes time, and I'm sure the vitalics and other ethereum teams are making plans,
and if you see a chart, I think ethereum is making a new support point, so we just wait.
People are just always faster than their shadow, they still judge ethereum improvement with the last ATH which ethereum was not the only one the damage occurred to, even the almighty bitcoin market got damaged too, and they are all beginning to improve, so we just need to give them time to fully recover, and even if their value is not as high as we want now, but they are still doing great.

most of other altcoins that were established same time as ethereum have almost even died off the face of the market but ethereum is still growing stronger, I am sure we will get what we want during the bull run.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:59:12 PM

The situation is really worrying not only to ethereum holders but also to all altcoin holders. I would have loved to see ethereum and bitcoin growing exponentially together and that is when we can really appreciate the green market we are all expecting.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:59:54 PM

After Crypto price generally wakes from its slumber, ethereum have been crawling and no significant growth as been recorded, it seems to me that it raised hope and dashed it after reaching 200 and slide back , fluctuating between 160-175 . what's really happening mates. Bitcoin gave grow exponentially from 3000+ to 6400 today
now ethereum has started to rise. see eth has reached more than $200 on some exchanges. it's only a matter of time until ethereum rises more than this. I think this is normal because everyone is still focused on increasing bitcoin. and so there is no chance to buy altcoins at this time. if the price of bitcoin is stable, surely the altcoin will start to rise.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:05:27 PM

Consider BTC was down a few months ago but it was around 850$. This means the BTC has a certain influence but not as big as we think.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:20:22 PM

This only a normal reaction especially if bitcoin gradually increasing because moslty altcoins were following on the steps afterwards. And yes in my own opinion this is the right time to jump in on it because bitcoin showing a possibility to increase more nowadays wherein very obvious also that ethereum will constantly to follow as long bitcoin keep crawling.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:27:45 PM

This message was a bit premature. It's the nature of alts to pump at unpredictable times as money flows in and out of them and bitcoin. Right now ETH is at about $200, which is pretty solid considering the delays in its upgrades. There is talk of some of the proof of stake coding being finalized and presented in June, so this is very positive. I can see ETH easily surpassing its all-time highs during this bull run.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:58:09 PM

Ethereum really creeps up despite the market volatility or other difficult conditions.
I believed in it and watch the rise of Ethereum sayas.
This is very encouraging to me, as I can be sure of my future profit from the sale of the coin at the peak.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:02:47 PM

I will say that ethereal reaches for bitcoin.  It really is.  And I don't think it's bad.  Just ethereum deserves much more.  I think that at this time it should cost twice as much as it is now.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:12:56 PM

im also amazed by the way ethereum is crawling, the last time btc is moving like this they are moving at the same speed but it doesnt matter anyways, we've come this far we can still wait and see what will be of ETH.

Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:17:17 PM

I will say that ethereal reaches for bitcoin.  It really is.  And I don't think it's bad.  Just ethereum deserves much more.  I think that at this time it should cost twice as much as it is now.
I support, Ethereum is undervalued, the value of the coin should be several times higher than the market value, but looking at the revival of the market, it can be said that soon it will be so.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: