Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:27:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is crawling  (Read 798 times)
Kezacky

Activity: 745
Merit: 10

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:21:36 PM

yes, the increase in bitcoin prices cannot be used as a benchmark for rising ethereum prices, I think that happens because some ethereum holders switch or invest with bitcoin. they have a view of the advantages of bitcoin so that what they have to do to get profits will be done immediately, even though it replaces it to bitcoin.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:26:17 PM

Perhaps now
We can say that etherum has soared to over 200$ whichbis positive
I think that’s the first time in the 2nd quarter of the year

Questions are can it last
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:30:03 PM

You can't expect Ethereum to move in the same space the way Bitcoin is doing. What's important most is for the market situation to continue to be positive and with this Ethereum and many other altcoins will surely do their own moving at their own space of movement.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:35:28 PM

Bitcoin fair price is currently near $6400 level. Ethereum fair price is around $300-400, do not forget that Ethereum is still oversold (caused mainly by ICOs that sold their raised Ethers)

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:36:23 PM

You can't expect Ethereum to move in the same space the way Bitcoin is doing. What's important most is for the market situation to continue to be positive and with this Ethereum and many other altcoins will surely do their own moving at their own space of movement.
You are right one can not expect ethereuem to move at the same pace with bitcoin and despite that ethereuem price have continue to increase at a significant level within this few days and if the general cryptocurrency market continue with this bull movement then very soon ethereuem will moon again.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:46:25 PM

It may not move in the space that bitcoin moves but could be in a margin different from other altcoins, probably better than other altcoins because of its position in the market. Ethereum also has higher volatility compared to bitcoin most especially with its performance in the bear market. I expect a movement now without much of bitcoin's influence.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:54:17 PM

Now a big pump is happening in bitcoin and the good news is that ethereum also follows it. The increase continues to date until the price of ethereum reaches $ 200 +, hopefully this increase will continue to last for a long time.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:55:34 PM

Ethereum movement like a baby crawling and will gradually be able to stand upright.
and I am increasingly convinced that investing in the long term for Ethereum is very profitable and indeed the movement of bitcoin greatly affects the movement of Etherum and other coins.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:58:02 PM

I was surprised to see the price of ethereum didn't go up high even though the price of bitcoin had pump high, instead, what I see price ethereum is currently in an up and down position

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:01:55 PM

After Crypto price generally wakes from its slumber, ethereum have been crawling and no significant growth as been recorded, it seems to me that it raised hope and dashed it after reaching 200 and slide back , fluctuating between 160-175 . what's really happening mates. Bitcoin gave grow exponentially from 3000+ to 6400 today

Everything is growing in price, and Bitcoins and Ethereum, and many other well-known altcoins. I hope this can be called a good start to the growth of the crypto market. Everywhere they say only about it. We all waited for the growth of the crypto market and waited for it. Bitcoin has already broken the top of $ 8,000 and confidently moved higher. Ethereum overcame the $ 200 bar.

JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:03:04 PM

I will say that ethereal reaches for bitcoin.  It really is.  And I don't think it's bad.  Just ethereum deserves much more.  I think that at this time it should cost twice as much as it is now.
I support, Ethereum is undervalued, the value of the coin should be several times higher than the market value, but looking at the revival of the market, it can be said that soon it will be so.
these are good moments when you see a green market, I also think that ETH will soon take a new mark, it is 300-500 dollars - I think that this price is fair at the moment
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:04:10 PM

I was surprised to see the price of ethereum didn't go up high even though the price of bitcoin had pump high, instead, what I see price ethereum is currently in an up and down position

what did you mean by eth price didn't go up high buddy
i think you have a wrong view with this, because now ethereum price already surpass the $200 level
and this is really great result on eth price after down hard in the red market buddy

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:08:34 PM

Rising bitcoin prices are not directly proportional to rising prices of ethereum and other altcoins, changes in bitcoin prices have risen significantly these days but ethereum and other altcoins have risen slightly later declined again, so it is very difficult to guess the altcoin prices are not like 2 years ago  together with bitcoin.

Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:10:40 PM

what did you mean by eth price didn't go up high buddy
i think you have a wrong view with this, because now ethereum price already surpass the $200 level
and this is really great result on eth price after down hard in the red market buddy

yes, that is the best ethereum achievement after going through a difficult time now, not even all altcoins can do that and the fact that ethereum has shown the price again. I think this altcoin has great potential so we can't doubt it.
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:15:43 PM

Rising bitcoin prices are not directly proportional to rising prices of ethereum and other altcoins, changes in bitcoin prices have risen significantly these days but ethereum and other altcoins have risen slightly later declined again, so it is very difficult to guess the altcoin prices are not like 2 years ago  together with bitcoin.
because with a high increase in Bitcoin, people will prefer Bitcoin so there are many people who exchange their altcoins with Bitcoin.
but in my opinion Ethereum's increase is quite good, although not significant because altcoin could be down because Bitcoin is on the rise.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 08:17:08 PM

It seems to me that ETH will grow significantly by the end of this year, the team is actively working, there were many interesting statements in the consensus 2019.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:02:29 PM

Ethereum is also growing with the current boom in the market. The truth is just that the growth is not that significant but I believe Ethereum will also have a significant growth before the end of the year.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:29:58 PM

I also believe in the further growth of ethereum, but not as fast as Bitcoin. Most likely, a correction at the level of $ 195 will occur in the near future, and then further growth in the area of $ 245, according to well-known analysts.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:34:28 PM

After Crypto price generally wakes from its slumber, ethereum have been crawling and no significant growth as been recorded, it seems to me that it raised hope and dashed it after reaching 200 and slide back , fluctuating between 160-175 . what's really happening mates. Bitcoin gave grow exponentially from 3000+ to 6400 today

Ethereum to me isn't crawling but rather taking it's time, it reaching to 200 and sliding back is just like telling us to get ready for the massive pump

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:41:00 PM

Bitcoin has started to rise again Now and hopefully ethereum also rises like this bitcoin, even though it rises slowly but I hope it continues to rise, although now ethereum is going up and down maybe this is a good start to square off for bitcoin to the moon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: