Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:58:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB time to buy ?  (Read 14188 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:32:57 AM

I believe BNB can reached up to $100 as many project now are turning into Binance chain for a chance to get listed into its dex and cex exchange If I have funds at the moment I will surely buy a lot of bnb Im too optimistic price of bnb can reach even more than $100 as I said.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:02:21 AM

Yes, you can buy,of course if you expect that it will fall even to the bottom,then this may not be in the near future,the reason is banal for the past year,when all the projects are very much lost,the BNB token has not lost,and now even some growth begins,and the dynamics to this goes,so you can
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:07:22 AM

I believe BNB can reached up to $100 as many project now are turning into Binance chain for a chance to get listed into its dex and cex exchange If I have funds at the moment I will surely buy a lot of bnb Im too optimistic price of bnb can reach even more than $100 as I said.

There strategy is really good, they are attracting investors for that and I think it's still worth a shot buying now, just hold it for long term.
$100 is just a small amount to achieved and could possibly be reach soon, the bullish market makes it possible but we cannot also discount the achievement of BINANCE so far and we've seen how it's so profitable even at the start of the year.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:29:54 AM

BNB becoming what I can't just explain again has it has remain the most growth coin this year even when the king is still struggle to wake up it has hit two new ATH this recent time.

That has made it to be most focus coin in the market as it will surely bring profit so it always good to invest in such coin as yr return is sure.

Against the US Dollar, BNB Coin has reached the highest price and I think it can reach $ 50 near future. More and more new projects are using BNB Chain and have the opportunity to trade at Binance DEX, this will increase BNB Coin prices
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:08:29 AM

BNB is now the right time to buy because the market is now looking good and probably BNB will be continue to high the price, BNB has a strong platform and back up by big exchange which is the binance and having a high volume.
Because the discounts that comes for using BNB the volumes will always be there. When the popularity of the exchange grows BNB will also gain.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:14:22 AM

It is a good time to buy bnb. because of the sharp raise in bitcoin price, bnb also bleeded so much and it is really cheap bitcoinwise at the moment. so i would say it is a good chance to invest in bnb atm.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:17:37 AM

I believe that BNB is now overhyped and we will come to a day where a drop is going to take a place. But if Binance will continue to integrate new features like margin trading, dex and much more, the raise will continue.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 07:13:16 PM

I believe that BNB is now overhyped and we will come to a day where a drop is going to take a place. But if Binance will continue to integrate new features like margin trading, dex and much more, the raise will continue.
Constant growth also can not be, we need to prepare for the fact that sooner or later the BNB will fall in price and very much

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:44:36 PM

Binance coin will stay among the top-rated cryptocurrencies only due to the greatest market cap. BNB is a hype token. It can fall at any time when people start to realize it and turn to real market leaders like Ethereum.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:27:08 PM

if we speak about BNB, this is still the right time to buy it.
because in various ways the BNB is still very likely to continue to develop further, this is only the beginning of the BNB.
I believe that BNB will be the center of Altcon as ETH is always dominant with the erc20 blockchain.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:44:43 PM

Binance introduced a new decentralized platform and it was created along with the BNB chain. After the recent devolopment price increased more than predicted, so it is not right time to invest in the BNB.
In principle, I consider investment in Binance very, very risky. I think it is not a secret for anyone that the Binance holds an interesting shadow life, and, well, plus I am sure that the volume and fake orders and buying positions will not remain without punishment. I believe that very soon the price of their coin will fall very, very much
Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:22:16 PM

I also believe that the binance tokens can break through the price in $ 100, this is the only project from the top 20 that has grown all year despite the overall market decline. With tears in my eyes, I remember how I sold tokens for $ 12. Now I bought for $ 34 and I will not get out of it!
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:25:26 PM

Today BNB costs about 0.003 BTC per coin and I think it is a good price if you are looking for a cryptocurrency for a long term investment as Binance ecosystem is growing all the time.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:32:03 PM

hi guys
do u think 0.003 BTC is a good price to invest in BNB because a few days ago BNB hit 0.0048 BTC
i think current price seem good to invest  Roll Eyes

Well, in that amount price value of Binance, honestly that's too expensive already for me. But of course we have our own opinion in regarding about it. Although, I cannot deny that Binance always on top exchange in the market and has a amazing volume most of the time. Where most of the traders like in every exchange.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:40:02 PM

hi guys
do u think 0.003 BTC is a good price to invest in BNB because a few days ago BNB hit 0.0048 BTC
i think current price seem good to invest  Roll Eyes

Well, in that amount price value of Binance, honestly that's too expensive already for me. But of course we have our own opinion in regarding about it. Although, I cannot deny that Binance always on top exchange in the market and has a amazing volume most of the time. Where most of the traders like in every exchange.

Do you remember the price from December last year? BNB started this year with huge progress, in terms of everything. Their goals are high, with that on mind it`s good to invest in BNB as long as the price is under $100. Some experts are announcing $100 soon, we got to ask what`s next than? Maybe current price is cheap if you compare it with potential price in next 2 years, judging by everything they will have a pretty high position.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 06:02:27 PM

Today BNB costs about 0.003 BTC per coin and I think it is a good price if you are looking for a cryptocurrency for a long term investment as Binance ecosystem is growing all the time.
Undoubtedly, this price is not the limit for BNB, until it has not increased even more, then you can buy it and store it for a while

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:14:34 PM

If they can keep up the popularity it will gain more overtime since BNB gains from traders. On the short i could still see BNB dip some more with the current Bitcoin fluctuations

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 06:20:37 PM

Bitcoin correction has just begun and it is still impossible to predict where it will end. In this situation, altcoins will also fall, and given that bnb is now clearly overbought, I would not be in a hurry to buy it. A little patience and we will have the opportunity to buy it cheaper

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:23:42 PM

It is too late to buy bnb. The best price to buy between 5-10 dollars. Now bnb is super hyped. No one is surprized with ieo anymore. Bnb would not make x2 or more without something that has “wow” effect.
What can now make wow effect - dont know. Maybe being first and only to sell libra.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 06:24:52 PM

I think this is right time to buy BNB.
As the Bitcoin and overall market trend is in upward direction, this is an another opportunity to invest in BNB.
One can accumulate more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: