Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pick one. Cardano or EOS  (Read 10211 times)
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:29:26 AM

I prefer Cardano because the price of this coin is very low, but when this coin is pumped, he can make a lot of profits. I personally benefit from investing in Cardano. EOS is also a good coin and now has a large community. But if you want to invest in EOS, it's also a good decision.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:47:25 AM

I prefer Cardano because the price of this coin is very low, but when this coin is pumped, he can make a lot of profits. I personally benefit from investing in Cardano. EOS is also a good coin and now has a large community. But if you want to invest in EOS, it's also a good decision.
EOS is a good and potentially big coin, so if you choose EOS you will have a great chance to get big profits.
EOS and Cardano are good coins, so if you choose both, the coin will be just as good so if you have both, you will get more opportunities.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:58:22 AM

For now I prefer EOS compared to Cardano, I invest EOS since it became an ERC-20 token and now EOS performance is getting better because it is supported by devs. very professional.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:03:45 AM

I would choose Cardano. In my opinion, the project gathered a team of professionals who have a clear idea of how the finished product should look like. For several years, the developers are actively developing, hold meetings and meetups. I think that eventually the project will be able to bypass even Ethereum.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:04:38 PM

It's a very hard choice to pick one up. They both are very promising project. Eos is the project which collected the biggest amount of money in ico history ever. At first I thought it was a scam nothing more than that. But when they start working I was amazed. They are working really hard and they are making the ecosystem very reposively. In other hand cardano is a project with a greater idea but they still in the development phase and it's too long time for them. But people are expecting something great for them. At this moment Eos is a working project so if I have to pick one I would go for Eos. But cardano is still not in market and I think that when they come to the market we will see a great progress in the price of cardano so I hold a little bit of cardano too. But still Eos is my pick.
I agree - as I wrote earlier both coins are excellent, both have great potential, I think so as not to offend anyone) you need to have both coins in the case, and many other promising ones
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:45:04 PM

Both of them are very good project. But if I have to take one I should go for Eos over cardano. Cause at this moment Eos is available and working fine as a platform. Eos is the project which raised the most money as a ICO. I thought it  would be scam. But when they start working they are just doing fine. They are making the whole ecosystem very carefully and beautifully. Many dapps mainly gaming and gambling dapps choose Eos over any other platform.
In other hand cardano is one of the best idea ever. But they are not a working project. And for a long time they are at development stage. So it's hard to predict what will happen when they come to market. So for now I will go for Eos

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:49:42 PM

They are both good solid and long term projects
But I prefer eos because of its solid Blockchain and stability too

Keep an eye on eos on the long term
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:55:27 PM

They are both good solid and long term projects
But I prefer eos because of its solid Blockchain and stability too

Keep an eye on eos on the long term
both are as good and have good opportunities so that if you choose us, your chances will be even greater.
Their work team is good and can develop well, but if I choose one from Cardano and EOS, I prefer EOS, many of us use the EOS platform more and he are almost the same as Ethereum, so many choose it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:01:07 PM

What does this community think of Cardano and EOS? If you had to pick one which one would you choose?

My choice is cardano potentially has moving smoothly their price at cmc EOS is popular coins but at this In my analysis that give better profits by holding in long terms. But pf I suggest 50 percent use to buy cardano and buy other potential coin my is ethereum at remaining 50 percent.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:06:18 PM

If the issue is to make a profit, I evaluate the situation. But it would be EOS if it was the investment for the future. Although it has a stronger opponents in crypto market, I guess it will succeed.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:12:00 PM

I'm not interested to talk about the price here, let's talk about platform architecture. EOS is using DPoS consensus protocol and the elected block procedures have an ability to freeze DApp that has potential to get damaged by other applications in this blockchain space. It means this platform is more secure from an attack than Cardano. Choose your best one!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:50:01 PM

I'm not interested to talk about the price here, let's talk about platform architecture. EOS is using DPoS consensus protocol and the elected block procedures have an ability to freeze DApp that has potential to get damaged by other applications in this blockchain space. It means this platform is more secure from an attack than Cardano. Choose your best one!
I agree that to compare Altcoin is not a matter of price because the price can change at any time and what is clear is the difference from the system. Of all the systems, EOS and Cardano, I think they are superior to EOS so far. Everyone has the right to judge, but obviously both are worth buying.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:04:41 PM

I agree that to compare Altcoin is not a matter of price because the price can change at any time and what is clear is the difference from the system. Of all the systems, EOS and Cardano, I think they are superior to EOS so far. Everyone has the right to judge, but obviously both are worth buying.
Today's price is just a speculation. I strongly believe, when crypto getting more adoption, price will be adjust by the level of development. You might be able to choose the one by comparing their price for now but later in the future, price will be just a useless aspect to compare between projects. So better to compare it from other aspects starting from now before you are too late to realize everything.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:06:34 PM

I would bet on Cardano, the technology is pretty solid, team is strong, they are still in beta net, which means a room to grow for price.

Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:07:27 PM

I can't choose one of the two coins because the two coins are coins that are equally potential. If I am asked to choose one, I will choose eth. I did not choose one between eos or cardano. Both coins are both potential coins and have a bright future but I am not interested in having them. I am less interested in the technology that these two coins carry. I think the two coins have low trust compared to other potential coins such as eth.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:12:46 PM

What does this community think of Cardano and EOS? If you had to pick one which one would you choose?
both of these coins appear to have the same quality in terms of volume and exchanger but for the long term I am more interested in EOS than cardano because I see the development of EOS always growing

Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:28:06 PM

I'm betting Cardano mostly due to not many red flags about some shady movements around the project, but tech from EOS side might be very good in the future of 2-3 years.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:02:43 PM

I can't select between the two coins because I think both coins are almost on the same level and equal. Both coins have the potential to grow and develop in the future.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:08:39 PM

Obviously I will choose EOS because the coin certainly has many uses besides the existing platform like Ethereum and many people say that EOS is the next Ethereum so I prefer EOS than Cardano but for a clear investment problem both of these coins have very good profit opportunities .
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:09:20 PM

EOS. I choose EOS. At the moment, EOS shows better results than Cardano. I think that Cardano is at a too early stage of development. Perhaps in the future Cardano will be able to prove that this is a top cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: