Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone else experienced this with Stake.com??  (Read 550 times)
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:32:38 AM

Stakes.com now campaign is almost done but the their gambling site was still in progress.
I remembered before they have a huge participants who joined to their campaign and yet few of them
only got paid if I'm not mistaken.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:28:37 AM

~snip~

I never experience play gambling at stake .com, but if think stake.com isn't fair or it might be you aren't satisfied the service it's better to find another site to play your gambling habits. With fair service to the users.

Since you have never played on stake.com, then you have no right to say that stake.com isn't fair. It is one of the most trusted gambling site.
Totally agreed on why you’ve said about stake.com mate because just like primedice the system company and and owner,stake is one of the most reputable gambling site in this community and I guess if there areome mistake there it was a computer error(or maybe there’s no really an error)
As far as op issue is concerned , it is not very clear from the image as he has started the autobet and some screenshot is covered by the messages. He can contact the support or even state his problem in the chat available on the site.
Yeah support will surely have answer on this one as the support of primedice and stake is very active and answering all queries as soon as possible
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:41:36 AM

Stakes.com now campaign is almost done but the their gambling site was still in progress.
I remembered before they have a huge participants who joined to their campaign and yet few of them
only got paid if I'm not mistaken.
IIRC Stake campaign has ended around a month ago due to many complains through their decision even though they have set new rules. All of their participants got paid since i have no see any person who created scam accusation about their signature payment.

I believe that those game resources that are the most popular on bitcointalk, they are the highest rated among users of cryptocurrency.  Now many are trying to try something new, but in the field of gambling is a big risk.
Not sure what are you trying to say on here (OP just had problem with his balance which didn't show correctly)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:07:11 PM

Never had this kind of problem when using their auto bet but i'm guessing it's a network problem. Their support probably doesn't know how to fix it since it doesn't occur on everyone or expects your problem to be fixed eventually thats why they return the problem to you.

Must be that the amount you have set in your auto-bet is not sufficient with the amount that you have.
If OP doesn't have sufficient balance while the auto bet is still enabled a small popup message would appear saying "auto bet finished" then below it "sufficient balance".
I have never experienced such a problem also, several times using auto bet but never experienced that problem and a notification appeared as the OP said. if you use enough balance to gamble it clearly concerns the network and the system. if support does not answer it just pm Stephen in the telegram maybe they will help, or try using another account if it still has the same problem, then ask for the help in the support.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:41:29 PM

I only played one straight week on Stake.com and have not encountered any issue at all, but they do update from time to time and I've experienced that, it's important that you refreshed your page I log in to my dashboard on Stake and played some mine games and no problem or issue at all.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: