Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Foundation to Spend $30 Million on Development  (Read 147 times)
akitha (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:09:48 PM

Ethereum - going to spend $30 Million on development over the next 12 months https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-foundation-plans-to-spend-30-million-on-ecosystem-development?fbclid=IwAR2zzdZ_JI3M8uYALxy9z9Ck44EMecnLUGF2gSIWFQk3z35G7OHvyew-6Yw

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:23:48 PM

This news will surely give a positive impact to the image of Ethereum and of course we can predict in advance a rise in its value. Good to hear this news that the founder himself is sacrificing such huge amount for the development of the blockchain, this will surely increase adoption of this currency in the near future.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:13:12 PM

It's just a news only to push the price high because the price of bitcoin is increasing higher than ethereum.

It is just like they want to push the price earlier before the price of bitcoin increase more than 50% this year.

However, if this news is real possible that the price of ethereum will be increase higher that the highest price last year.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:29:26 PM

I wonder what they have been doing all this time? Not that they have been lacking money these years. They already have multiple developers teams working on various aspects of blockchain technology.

Throwing money at developers won't solve fundamental problems such as Proof of stake implementation, sharding, and others.

You have to be a genius, like Satoshi was, to solve fundamental problems. And such people can help develop projects really quickly even without much money at their disposal.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 07:32:03 PM

damn, thats an interesting article, thx for the link
imo ETH was always due to be a boss one day
it's just taking more work then some thought it would
nice to see them giving it a BIG kick in funding there tho, damn
good times ahead for ETH development i hope!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:40:55 PM

It's just a news only to push the price high because the price of bitcoin is increasing higher than ethereum.

It is just like they want to push the price earlier before the price of bitcoin increase more than 50% this year.

However, if this news is real possible that the price of ethereum will be increase higher that the highest price last year.

I don't think it is just a news to boost the eth price.
In my opinion, they will really allot such amount to their development.
They are always in pursuit of advancing their platform. And $30M is a very plausible amount for this facet.
Eth unlike many other altcoins, have strong developmental team and really doing their job to strengthen their services.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:01:03 PM

I don't think it is just a news to boost the eth price.
In my opinion, they will really allot such amount to their development.
They are always in pursuit of advancing their platform. And $30M is a very plausible amount for this facet.
Eth unlike many other altcoins, have strong developmental team and really doing their job to strengthen their services.

What do they need to improve in ethereum? Do you think it needs to improve?

What they need is to adopt and create more market where ethereum can be use for daily lives not for developing which we don't know what they actually need to develop. Ethereum is fine right now and the speed of transaction is fine so I don't think they still need to develop it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: