Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB review this week  (Read 864 times)
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:46:14 AM

Binance coin is now an hyped coin, which is why we see it pumping.
The present price of BNB shows that it has the potential to keep growing. It has a point of attraction, which is its usecase. Not so many exchange coins have been able to prove worthwhile like BNB.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:08:51 AM

Binance coin is now an hyped coin, which is why we see it pumping.
The present price of BNB shows that it has the potential to keep growing. It has a point of attraction, which is its usecase. Not so many exchange coins have been able to prove worthwhile like BNB.

Current BNB Coin price is highest price and i think still can grow. In my prediction, BNB Coin could reach at least $50 and with more project join in BNB Chain, i think BNB Coin can compete with ethereum or EOS is market cap value. Beside that, BNB Supply not more than 200 million
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:16:08 AM

This bnb has been the most manipulated coin to me and nothing in this industry will tell me that its surge is basically on the build that its CEO is saying.

We all know what crypto has become is just some days now since many are jumping in with aim of just making the profit and dash out , while I believe that developing and maintaining the it adoption will surely bring the profit to all .
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:29:05 AM

Past three or four months have been a good time and lucky time for binance coin as its price is rising vertically. It is amazing that the BNB has made such a big progress in a short span of time. It is also amazing that price of the coin jumped from $5 to over $33 in the space of just three or four months. The hack of binance exchange has not affected price of its product, binance coin, on the contrary of the view of crypto experts. I regret not buying the coin earlier.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:49:43 AM

Binance next week will definitely pump bnb strong flying. I am swing trade between these two coins.
1. Aim now: increase the amount of coin bnb as much as possible
2. After CZ pumps bnb, change to the target of increasing BTC

Can't choose to raise both coins, energize yourself and hit your hands.

Specific examples: currently holding btc, bnb ladles at about 28200 sats, then selling at 31900 sats.

For me, BNB is the best coin this time, i dont know if this is all about the news or what, but ive seen that only binance exchange have better services compared to the others, thats why, BNB has been affected, and its widely used this time by most traders.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:26:39 AM

Past three or four months have been a good time and lucky time for binance coin as its price is rising vertically. It is amazing that the BNB has made such a big progress in a short span of time. It is also amazing that price of the coin jumped from $5 to over $33 in the space of just three or four months. The hack of binance exchange has not affected price of its product, binance coin, on the contrary of the view of crypto experts. I regret not buying the coin earlier.

Indeed, BNB Coin show us great progress in price and development. With building DEX in BNB Chain, i am believe this attracting new project to use BNB Network. Its good investment and i think better hold BNB Coin

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:29:57 AM

Indeed, BNB Coin show us great progress in price and development. With building DEX in BNB Chain, i am believe this attracting new project to use BNB Network. Its good investment and i think better hold BNB Coin
At this moment, yes. Buy the rumors and sell the news, BNB chain has not officially implemented so price will continue to rise.
I can relate this situation with TRON project, when they are preparing to go live on their own, price is increasing  but then dump when it was live.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:40:16 AM

Actually BNB price keeps soaring because of the mind-blowing developments coming from CZ and his team. Binance chain, Binance DEX and other great developmental milestones contribute to this. Talking about a pump of BNB, I don't really know your source, I just like Binance.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:43:40 AM

Actually BNB price keeps soaring because of the mind-blowing developments coming from CZ and his team. Binance chain, Binance DEX and other great developmental milestones contribute to this. Talking about a pump of BNB, I don't really know your source, I just like Binance.

Maybe that was the milestone in the rise of BNB, Binance DEX and Binance Chain that they seriously developed so that everyone knew that the BNB was able to increase prices and rapid development.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:27:31 AM

I'm not surprised that bnb token hits 29$ yesterday and I'm expecting more ,if bitcoin hits 20000$ again I bet bnb will be over 200$ per one ,its left for investors to start making a wise choice now before its too late
It's a Biased prediction i think. Yesterday was 29$ now it's growing near around 35$. Every coin related with Bitcoin price ultimately total market connected with Bitcoin. When BTC was 3000$ that time also BNB increasing. Binance hacked stolen over 40 million USD there are no bad effect in BNB price.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:29:55 AM

I can't believe that BNB is constantly increasing its price and breaking its previous ATH milestones. Binance team is very good at communicating and creating fomo for BNB
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:39:29 AM

Binance next week will definitely pump bnb strong flying. I am swing trade between these two coins.
1. Aim now: increase the amount of coin bnb as much as possible
2. After CZ pumps bnb, change to the target of increasing BTC

Can't choose to raise both coins, energize yourself and hit your hands.
That is a good way to make some good profit in a short period of time, i never entered BNB as the risk was too high to get involved after the hack and i knew they will hype and pump up the coin for the time being to make sure that people start investing in it and start trusting their platform once again after they lost a substantial amount of money because of their incompetency to secure the system, the price has risen as you predicted and hopefully you get out at the right time  Cheesy.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:30:02 PM

Seems like you have a strong knowledge on trading. BNB has gotten some pump since your prediction here. Can you please detail your thread with the factor you predicted the price?
Lol, exactly what I had on my mind, some people are just too gifted with this prediction, there was one I came across too last week and wished I had followed his prediction, I would have made thousands of dollars by now in bitcoin, Well I am still waiting for the next one because he already predicted bitcoin to be $11k within the next 1 month, but for BNB, I don’t think we need much technical analysis now to know that BNB will definitely get to $50 in another 1 month time with this momentum it is really flying with. I can’t really believe that Binance will jump from $15 to over $30 within a very short time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:51:52 PM

The coin continues to grow. But I do not believe that the BNB will cost 50 dollars. I put a pending order to buy 25-30 dollars.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:44:32 PM

This is the best coin to invest in the last 2-3 months. I bought Binans Coin for another $ 20. And I understand that now I will not sell it. I will wait for the price growth to 70-90 dollars.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 08:46:42 PM

Analyze about BNB coins in this week. I am very pleased because this week BNB ride was great. I am a buyer and do daily trades and are able to generate profit. I hope that this BNB can continue to go well because I think that this coin is able to reach like Ethereum.

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:08:22 AM

Good idea, but it seems to me that the price of BTC and therefore BNB will rise for a long time. Try to invest a bit in BNB and don't touch your BTC. Binance strong project and it will be able to increase the price many times. Binance has recently greatly influenced the entire cryptocurrency industry. I believe that such projects are projects of the future. And most likely this coin will be able to reach a leading position. So don't sell coins anytime soon.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:48:00 AM

This is the best coin to invest in the last 2-3 months. I bought Binans Coin for another $ 20. And I understand that now I will not sell it. I will wait for the price growth to 70-90 dollars.
Of course Binance is going to be very much profitable in months to come. You did well that you bought more BNB. I am also very optimist about BNB and the fact that it is backed by Binance and many big players on Binance will be enough to push it up heavily. In addition, the demand for the coin has exceeded past the expectations by the experts as people have started accumulating the coin due to its crazy value gain.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:01:23 AM

Of course Binance is going to be very much profitable in months to come. You did well that you bought more BNB. I am also very optimist about BNB and the fact that it is backed by Binance and many big players on Binance will be enough to push it up heavily. In addition, the demand for the coin has exceeded past the expectations by the experts as people have started accumulating the coin due to its crazy value gain.

When others coin drop the value again bitcoin, BNB looks stable againts Bitcoin. I think BNB have a chance to bull run when bitcoin price settle and with good team behind BNB Coin, i think BNB Price could reach $50 in near future
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:24:03 AM

As you know Binance is growing well and its coin BNB is growing due to its wonderful growth so i think BNB can reach more than $40.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: