Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl some of your coins Billion people will use Crypto in 5 years  (Read 20413 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:47:36 AM

instead of hodling it for the sake of the coming year, why not invest with it and be established before then, not to still be struggling sales with those coming bitcoin user, people like myself kept feeling the pressure of the bearish wouldn't have been on me if i had done certain investment that late 2017 bullrun.

Hold only the established ones. Most altcoins are crap and will not be in existence in the next 5 years. For sure, bitcoin or eth will still be there. But I won't trust holding other altcoins. Altcoins with declining value will most probably be out in the market. So better invest in a highly valuable altcoin with actual usage in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:53:04 AM

What about now ?  Millions and billions of people are now already using a cryptocurrency today but how much more in the future when cryptos will become totally mainstream ?  I believe that bitcoin users can become doubled or even trippled  . there will be trillions and zillions of people that will be using a crypto currency which will result for the crypto market to pump drastically   
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:06:46 AM

instead of hodling it for the sake of the coming year, why not invest with it and be established before then, not to still be struggling sales with those coming bitcoin user, people like myself kept feeling the pressure of the bearish wouldn't have been on me if i had done certain investment that late 2017 bullrun.
You can do things and learned from those past experiences,  if you are wiling to take the risk and gamble with your fate, investing your coins and let it grow while waiting can be a good options, make sure that you have good analysis before placing your investment to lessen the possibilities of losing your money.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:29:52 AM

The time span could resulted to many prediction and different scenario in the future. Crypto can be useful in the coming years as this technology is keep improving overtime. Newly invented and created project will come in the coming years and people now are easily adopting the crypto around the globe. If I were you will put all some bucks on established projects which Im pretty sure will still be alive later even how many years have passed.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:55:23 AM

In the bear market position, HODL in a long period of 5 years will provide good profits. This is certainly related to the potential of coins that are used as investments. If the choice is correct, of course the profit of the investment is very large.
For example, going on an increase in 2017, where investors who invested their money at the beginning of bitcoin were created, of course they have become millionaires, because the level of profits has multiplied.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:59:26 AM

Of course, I will see to it that I am hodling btc and a few coins for so many years. Especially, the halving will gonna occur next year. Their is a high possibility that the btc's price will eventually rise. Or even without halving, since cryptocurrency is so volatile, we can grab the opportunity when their is a pump in the market.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:08:04 AM

It's only if you already have or holding a good coin presently that you can plan for the future. To get a good coin to hold these days is somehow difficult.

Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:10:44 AM

I agree with you that in few years to come, billions of people will adopt the use of Cryptocurrency. It will be a great development and might be a disaster to the crypto system because we never know who is who.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:27:24 AM

Im not really that optimistic, i don't expect all coins will have the same result for the next 5 years, most of the coins now can't even produce their product, and most of the time the developers are lazy they cant even update their own coin, but with bitcoin it can be possible but with altcoins NO.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:03:32 AM

I also think will be hard that altcoins will not be used so much in 5 years, because will be a bit hard and maybe they not want to take a risk with altcoins, but bitcoin yes will be used in my opinion as a payment in 5 years.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:43:15 AM

you are very correct, i usually see crypto as a new financial technology with a bright future . and like every other technology  cypto is still young and promising , the adoption is increasing everyday in different countries of the world. 

i have never sold all my coins/tokens, i reserve some so i wont regret when 1 ETH will get to $10,000 etc. you ever believed 10 years ago that that the cryptoworld will get this far? but see where it is today , i add to your advise , we should not despise the days of humble beginning of crypto . 

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:09:23 PM

Crypto is still in its inchoate state a lot of work still needs be done to develop it to a point where it would be embraced by the society . Whether that would happen in the next five years is had to predict but what is without doubt is that early embracers and adopters will benefit the most when crypto-currencies become main stream
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:32:26 PM

Whatever happen do keep some of your coins that has good potential in the market, because in the next five years Billion of people are going to use cryptocurrency, so even if you have few satoshis in your wallet, it could still worth hundreds of dollars.

Check this article and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong

Not all coins will have the potential, on Bitcoin's last all-time high, all the other coins that are dead suddenly pumps, I don't think that's going to happen again, we already have thousands of coins and I believe those that are in the top 50 will pump up even if there are billions of people using cryptocurrency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:34:52 PM

Absolutely agree with that. Many people are too susceptible to panic in the market. This is primarily due to the low level of education in the subject of crypto trading. Therefore, I urge all those who wish to earn on cryptocurrency by trading not to be lazy to learn new information and constantly practice. This will give you an understanding of how you need to behave in the market. In the meantime, hold promising coins, especially Bitcoin. In the future, you definitely will not regret it.
this should be one of the basic education for many people, but it is difficult for many people to hold coins that are potentially like bitcoin but when prices are high they are bidding to sell and make a bitcoin dump. this must be avoided and they must set aside a portion of the coin to hold in the long run.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:51:11 PM

You are right, in some years to come more people will be involved with cryptocurrency and adoption of crypto asset will increase which is why it's good to hold coin with potentials.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:18:55 PM

Thats one piece of advice there. It should be written in marble. Any wise person should be picking up quality coins from time to time because sooner or later, they will be too expensive to buy

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████