Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs  (Read 1158 times)
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:13:51 AM

There are always that people who will be bias towards their opinion due to their signature that they are wearing as you can see, asking for opinion will barely give you a satisfying answer to what you ask, you know will satisfy you? it is to do your own research, this will give you much confident than asking for others opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kezacky

Activity: 735
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:15:14 AM

Basically IEO / ICO has the same goal of being the best related in fundraising a program, I feel that both of them do not guarantee fully, because they might turn out to be fraudulent if they feel there is a profitable opportunity to be taken. the rest, I think the decision is in our hands, so whatever it takes needs to be researched in detail and don't easily believe it.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:12:38 PM

I think that what the ICO to a new life. Many projects were closed due to lack of funding or were frozen. Due to the rise in the price of bitcoin, they can get out of the crisis.
jonahjonah

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:42:58 PM

As bitcoin is on its bull-run phase, more money will be poured into the market. ICOs/IEOs will be consequently benefited from that. This has been proven in 2017's end. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs? Give some explanation for your choice if possible.

Roght now there is https://yanu.ai/ IEO going on at the ExMarexts Launchpad. The reason why I recommend this is because they have a real product, the prototype is ready, the token holds great value and the robot unit will have a lot of exposure around the world.
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 08:17:37 PM

I think the reality of today in the industry is not like what we experienced in 2017 when many are rushing to invest in ICOs due to the market conditions. I don't see it happening again because investors are more careful now when it comes to investing in ICOs and IEOs.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:29:41 PM

The interest in ICO has now begun to disappear. IEO is becoming more popular now. But no one exchange can give an exact guarantee that the project will not be Scam. Therefore, you need to think carefully before you participate in investing.
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:11:18 PM

The interest in ICO has now begun to disappear. IEO is becoming more popular now. But no one exchange can give an exact guarantee that the project will not be Scam. Therefore, you need to think carefully before you participate in investing.
yes,both still have big risks but for now the IEO is safer as long as it is from a large exchange like Binance.
so we still have to be very careful in investing in ICO or IEO.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:14:03 AM

I am done investing into ICO's. Yes maybe if you are lucky enough you can earn quick 10x but mostly it ends with %90-99 loss of your invested amount.
I have been meeting many investors and traders who had good time while dealing with the initial coin offerings and now the newly launched initial exchange offering projects which are extremely benefited for a trader or investor. Unlike ICOs the IEOs are controlling by the exchange on which these projects are running and we can notice that these exchanges are the world’s leading ones that is why IEOs are most preferred now.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:03:37 AM

indeed there is no good IEO or ICO right now, everything leads to a scam, many platforms fail and are not responsible, for investment I entrust bitcoin that can provide long-term benefits.

I was so glad I was not stupid enough to fall to temptation. Seeing the x5 gains on some of the IEOs was so tempting I admit, but then the profits went to x3 or even just above x1.

The last two IEOs I saw Ocean and Veritrade both on Bittrex, after the first listing of veritrade, the profits came only on 1 day then after that dumped all the way until today in less than one month.

The other one was even worse, only listed last week. Dumped 85% in the same day. Such scammy attitudes from exchanges,,,

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:11:27 PM

As bitcoin is on its bull-run phase, more money will be poured into the market. ICOs/IEOs will be consequently benefited from that. This has been proven in 2017's end. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs? Give some explanation for your choice if possible.
There are lots of ICO these days (IEO as well), there are lots of them that you can find. But you should know that it is not necessary to invest in ICO/IEO, cause even without all these stuffs you can still make money from cryptocurrency by just buying some coins and storing them in your private wallet, the money will keep on growing as the market price goes up.

If you still decide to invest in ICO then it is up to you to decide what you think is best cause I don't recommend ICO to people, it is best you look for them yourself and do the research and know which is best for you to choose.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:13:23 PM

Recently, it turns out to make sure that the ico market of the company, due to the large number of fraud and generally few promising projects, can make the investor bankrupt.  Today, I don’t want to invest in such companies, but I also try to participate less even in the Bounty companies of such projects.  But regarding IEO, and I believe that the chances are much greater, in any case, until there is a regulatory process on the company’s ico market.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:23:44 PM

You should invest in Xcrypt they have ongoing IEO in IDAX exchange. Just today first round of IEO was sold out and they have another round tomorrow May 25. You should take a look in this project and I'm sure you will have a good ROI.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:24:03 PM

Harmony is one of the upcoming IEO which planned to be launched on Binance launchpad. They still didn't announce the opening date yet. It aims to increase the transaction speed to solve scalability.
I am watching this IEO closely and it will in the league of successful IEO on binance. Marketing has been doubled lately to get more people in and preparation is going on as well. It is a good project but sadly I don't participate in ICOs or IEOs.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:34:59 PM

Choose only IEO on which have good reputation like Binance Huobi okex and Kucoin.
Their IEO product always have good ROI too investor. I know it's not easy to get their IEO since so much rule there, such as must hold some coin for lottery, FCFS system etc.
But I think it's worthy

naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:30:05 PM

Expect that alot of ICO'S and IEO'S will be launched this year including scams and dump projects, so i referred to invest in the project that has a lot of potential and the project that has proven with many investors and reached softcap and now that ico of this project is on going then we can make investments and have those altcoins to hold for the higher profits in the future.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:33:23 PM

for me the potential of ICO and IEO is still popular and is in demand by many investors, especially IEO xcrypt. and xcrypt is registered with IDAX and you can check it there. in my opinion ICO and IEO always go hand in hand and become a difficult choice for investors considering the many IEO and ICO that have emerged.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:50:24 PM

Do your own research and you will find the best projects. People are too greedy to share their own research and predictions, but anyway you should only listen to your own experience and investigation. Otherwise, you will lose a lot of money.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:55:38 PM

for the IEO to be exchanged besides binance I haven't noticed it. I will follow the update for the next launchpad.
for the ICO project, you should be a little careful to choose ICO investments.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:32:54 PM

It's important to do your own research, I will not advice anyone to take it final decision on which project to invest on just because someone say it without you clarifying it by your self. This has lead many to loss their funds. cryptosystem mostly favour those who do take time to investigate a project before investment and the high risk takes.
saba1256

Activity: 189

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 11:49:35 PM

As you know market is growing now and you can see the going trend of IEO's and you can make profit form IEO's not from ICO's, so if you wants to invest than you should invest in IEO's.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: