Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs  (Read 1158 times)
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:42:16 PM

Do your own research, because every investor has its own different goals. Somebody wants to make profit, somebody wants a coin to be decentralised. There are tons of factors that are influencing your decision, so do your own choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:45:36 PM

because many foolish ICOs came in 2017 and achieved nothing does not mean we will allow such scenario to occur again in 2019. Investors have became more than wise now and will not invest it's money on anything without proper research.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:47:44 PM

Many investors prefer to invest in IEOs only not ICO anymore and even new projects prefer to use IEO instead of ICO now so far the best ICO project this year for me is miracle tele ,its first of its kind ,we don't have many telecom projects running on block chain because its hard
It can be seen that the IEO is now the best investment in this market because it simply helps investors to earn fast profits and can receive tokens in a short time. I think this trend will last until the end of this year before the new change because the IEO trend will not last long and will give way to a better trend in this market. Anyway, if you're a venture capitalist, consider investing in IEO projects at top exchanges
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:06:59 PM

I think this year has given us a great opportunity for investment. To earn enough to invest in IEO from popular exchanges, such as Binance, KuCoin, OKEX and others. But in any case, I advise you to develop in this direction and learn how to independently analyze projects before investing in them.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:10:13 PM

As bitcoin is on its bull-run phase, more money will be poured into the market. ICOs/IEOs will be consequently benefited from that. This has been proven in 2017's end. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs? Give some explanation for your choice if possible.

In 2017, there were ICO projects that made a profit for a long time and you could sell your tokens at any time. Now IEO gives you profit only at the start of sales in the next few hours. Further, the price falls below the price of IEO.
That is why I prefer not to invest, but to keep money in Bitcoin.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:14:26 PM

Check my signature to know more about good and potential project. I personally believe in it and will invest part of my money in it.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:44:02 PM

I don't think that it is still good to invest in an ICO or even IEO .
We already had too many alt-coins right now and why would they make any difference?
And also there are so many scam ICO/IEO that is happening so I don't think that it is still good to follow ICO's.
I think the new development of each project will cover other coins. because of that, so many coins cannot survive the rigors of competition. there are always new ideas that go beyond the previous altcoin. if it's an ICO or IEO with a new idea, I think there will be so many people who are interested. well, there are so many ICOs or IEOs, but not all projects can survive. maybe I think about it like that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:51:19 PM

Bitcoin prices that are rising further make the market very potential to return to its heyday. This situation encouraged crypto currencies to compete to gain public trust and many ICOs and IEOs were predicted to be profitable. The market is getting crowded and many players are back active. I'm sure it's not until the end of this year that the crypto currency will improve again. I hope I can feel the maximum benefit as I expect. I want to achieve all my dreams with crypto currencies. If you want to take part in the ICO or IEO, the ICO I'm following is currently potential. You can visit the link below this post.

▔▔▔▔▔
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:09:03 PM

Check my signature to know more about good and potential project. I personally believe in it and will invest part of my money in it.
absolutely agree with you. I also believe in this project as you do.

And I don’t understand people who wearing the signature of some projects and don’t invest their money in it

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:43:39 PM

To be honest, I don't see any upcoming potential IEO/ICO's. Thise already happend they are failed we can say. All of them dumped huge after listed and that's the reason why investors are discourage from IEO/ICO investments. If projects are not able to gain trust from investors then there is very low chance of success. There should be something new trend to attract investors. Otherwise negative impacts will not change.
Take an eye on upcoming Harmony (ONE) on Binance. Do you see crazy pumps of CELER, MATIC and FET in recent days? I don't talk about real use or technique features of those tokens. I'm talking about investing. Binance won't tarnish its image by letting investors down. 
I think Harmony is a great IEO to invest to because ALL OF THOSE PROJECT THAT COMES TO BINANCE HAS AN AUTOMATIC PUMP. Lol, Like what you have said, CELER, MATIC, FET there were pumps on these types of coins. Probably Harmony might be the next coin of binance that will pump. With these hypes, sure it will.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:48:13 PM

Did IDAX have previously done an IEO successfully like Binance? So far, I can only trust projects that make their IEO sales at binance. As harmony may succeed in entering for the IEO at binance.

Landak

Activity: 1386

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:49:22 PM

I don't have any recommendations for investing in ICO/IEOs.
my advice for you, it's better not to invest in projects that are less familiar.
this year will not be the same as 2017. I prefer to suggest you trade rather than investing in ICO/IEOs.
if indeed you still want to invest, just try looking for information at binance.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:02:13 PM

my advice for you, it's better not to invest in projects that are less familiar.
this year will not be the same as 2017. I prefer to suggest you trade rather than investing in ICO/IEOs.
if indeed you still want to invest, just try looking for information at binance.
indeed there is no good IEO or ICO right now, everything leads to a scam, many platforms fail and are not responsible, for investment I entrust bitcoin that can provide long-term benefits.
Landak

Activity: 1386

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:44:59 PM

indeed there is no good IEO or ICO right now, everything leads to a scam, many platforms fail and are not responsible, for investment I entrust bitcoin that can provide long-term benefits.
I myself have suffered a lot of losses due to ICO, so every person asks which ICO/IEO project has good potential. the answer is actually, nothing. all project is initially good and promises a reasonable concept but after the sales period (ICO/IEO) is successful, surely the results will not be much different from the previous type of investment, scam or falling prices.
although the IEO is safer than ICO, but there is no guarantee that determines we will get a lot of profit when we invest in the project.
actually I mentioned Binance in the previous post because it was what I knew, who managed to do the IEO just BitTorrent. BitTorrent succesful in IEO because the popularity of BitTorrent has been helped by Tron.

Be careful when choosing projects, even though the IEO is done at binance.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Vodi X

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 09:21:13 PM

Hi everyone! While we may be biased, we'd love it if you checked out our IEO launching tomorrow on Bittrex International! We have an existing base of over 4.5 million users, an exciting use case, and we have carefully worked out our tokenomics for long term viability, not to simply raise a lot of money (we don't want a repeat of Ocean). You can read more about our project and our tokenomics here: https://vodix.io/
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:58:54 PM

The popular upcoming  IEOs  right now that I know of are Harmony on Binance , COTI on Kucoin spot light, Xcrypt on IDAX. There are many others. Please do your own research before investing in any IEO or ICO, don't just accept public opinion or hype. Do thorough research on the team, product, token economics etc before you take your decision.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 11:43:20 PM

As bitcoin is on its bull-run phase, more money will be poured into the market. ICOs/IEOs will be consequently benefited from that. This has been proven in 2017's end. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs? Give some explanation for your choice if possible.
Yes. I have some good ones such as Faireum. The project seems promising to invest in. You may do your own research about. But I am quite sure it has a very huge profit potential.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:48:59 PM

Really i don't think is ok to invest again on ICO, this is just my opinion and anyone do what they want with their money, but some IEOs can bring a profit in my opinion even if this can take more time.

ICOs are now having hard time to raise money.
On my end, I really don't look for an ICO project anymore but if something catches my eye, I bookmarked it and once it hit in the exchanges, maybe I'll buy some.
The price in the exchanges is pretty good deal rather than ICO prices.
But you should check for the potential of the project because most of them will die down after couple of months of trading.
IEOs on the other hand, are better deal than most ICOs because you know they will be listed after IEO.
But still, you should know what you're doing, else, you will also lose money in this kind of crowdfunding scheme.
I can't vouch for any ICO or IEO project as the risk involved is very high. It is up to the investor how he will assess the project on hand.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:48:06 AM

I think there is no upcoming potential ICOs.
But, There is some upcoming potential IEOs.
You can check IEOs on the big exchange like binance, kucoin,bigogo.
We still have some potential ICOs out there, there are lots of developers that still cannot afford to list their project on exchanges prior to ICO and they have very genuine intention with genuine team and genuine products that will become a real life working products, but these ICOs are being faced with lots of challenges because of these scam ones, they don’t meet up with their target, so they end up returning investor’s funds back to them.

The IEO we have now too are still quite few because I only consider Binance IEO to still be the safest and Binance does not often come up with much projects from time to time.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:13:15 AM

I think Harmony is a very convenient altcoin to invest. After than Matic, people who is invest money to Harmony can be earn a lot of money thanks to Binance. I don't invest money to ICOs anymore.

But Harmony can be bought only after the beginning of IEO, and it will be very difficult to guess a good price, and in the long term the project is not unambiguous.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: