Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs  (Read 1158 times)
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 01:55:12 AM

Really i don't think is ok to invest again on ICO, this is just my opinion and anyone do what they want with their money, but some IEOs can bring a profit in my opinion even if this can take more time.
The IEO is just a form of calling capital through exchange. It only takes a fee (equivalent to the exchange list fee) to be called by the security floor. This only ensures that after the call, the project will get an exchange list (which means that the ICO is 0% white) but does not mean it will be pumped when the list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:59:08 AM

As bitcoin is on its bull-run phase, more money will be poured into the market. ICOs/IEOs will be consequently benefited from that. This has been proven in 2017's end. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs? Give some explanation for your choice if possible.

Harmony is one of my great choice. But after this, Im not looking into new ICOs and IEO. Actually Ive been eyeing on Akasha network but they dont yet deploy any details on possible token sale or IEO. Ive joined the beta phase on their product but still not have any feedback in theit launch. The team is highly appraise by most social projects.

Its really good join in binance IEOs. I think most investor who join in binance IEOs had a good profits because most IEOs held by binance always rising the price after first llisted. IEOs becoming trend right now and i think more IEOs held by big exchangers and small medium exchangers
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:04:50 AM

Because of the high risk of being scammed by these ICOs, sometimes it is better you do your research before you throw your money into any of them. Go to their telegram groups, read what the community are saying about the project. Ask any questions bothering you, for clarifications. I wish you all the best in your trading.
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:56:00 PM

We don't need to look for upcoming ICO'S or IEO that has potential because there are many old projects that has offering with ic now,like the Dencoin it finished successfully the raised 1 million worth of tokens before and now trying to make fundraising tru ICO so if you are interested you can visit the website and make investments.
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:56:40 AM

Actually I have not thought about that because the potential of the project depends on the developer in managing their program. ICO / IEO is a good program to collect funds quickly from investors. but on the one hand ICO is vulnerable to fraud on the other hand the risk of fraud in the IEO is smaller than ICO.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:56:49 AM

We don't need to look for upcoming ICO'S or IEO that has potential because there are many old projects that has offering with ic now,like the Dencoin it finished successfully the raised 1 million worth of tokens before and now trying to make fundraising tru ICO so if you are interested you can visit the website and make investments.

You are right, we can follow all these you have mentioned to be able to spot out good project, at least it will work 60 percent because some of these scammers has really expanded and they would clarify whatever that wishes to be clarified to get the money out first before running with it, but at least, there is chances of getting more genuine projects when you do a thorough research than when you don’t, or when an investors picks a product randomly.

For me, I think the best way to invest in ICO’s now is to just be patient for them to get to an exchange, from there, one will still be able to determine if the project is really working according to their whitepaper or not.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:07:35 AM

There are many projects going now but others are put first in the low exchanger so there is a project for their project but there are also projects that put on exchanger volume and my attention when they list the good Exchanger is immediately sold out.

CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:23:59 AM

I think ICOs are abandoned ship now as they have caused more harm than good. On the other hand, for IEOs i can't recommend for anyone, it is wise to always research firsthand about the IEOs as my opinion or purpose of going for a coin might be different from yours. So take your time and study the IEOs, it will worth your time.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:45:46 AM

Actually I have not thought about that because the potential of the project depends on the developer in managing their program. ICO / IEO is a good program to collect funds quickly from investors. but on the one hand ICO is vulnerable to fraud on the other hand the risk of fraud in the IEO is smaller than ICO.
Yes, the chances of getting scammed in IEO is really very low, ICO still remain the only way these scammers do penetrate investors, and it’s sad because to some of us who has witnessed what ICO has done to our lives, none of us would want ICO to just go like that. A lot of lives has been touched through bounty campaign and wealth is been distributed equally to the lowest person financially, but look at IEO, that platform was till at the same time created for their selfish interest, they eliminated the functions of bounty hunters and all the fund that would have been distributed t many low income earners are being packed and given to these already established people.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:47:25 PM

IEO is just better because it has higher chance of making profit in short period of time but its not the same for ICO projects ,to invest in ICO projects this days to have to be extra careful not to fall victim to scam
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:55:26 PM

I can't see any ico good to invest they are good only collectinh funds but they cant deliver what they promise so stay away from ICO's

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
hognesaul

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:05:43 PM

Guys, just opened several exchanges and I love that on the most advanced ones we see many truly great and advanced solutions these days. As for me, there are many components that matter and I want to see a project havin a real use cases in real life. Any in mind you can recommend? Most likely the one that is either having an ongoing IEO or having it in the nearest future
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:41:51 PM

Guys, just opened several exchanges and I love that on the most advanced ones we see many truly great and advanced solutions these days. As for me, there are many components that matter and I want to see a project havin a real use cases in real life. Any in mind you can recommend? Most likely the one that is either having an ongoing IEO or having it in the nearest future

Hey there. I asbolutely share your view and advcaned exchanges definitely cause more trust, so I also love the variety of tokens, listed on such exchanges. The one I have discovered lately is Audictchain. They guys are very advanced and widely discussed these days. In my opinion, pure innovation on business industry. Auditchain is the founding member of the DCARPETM Alliance and is leading the development of the world’s first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol EcosystemTM for the digital asset and enterprise assurance and disclosure. And they are having ongoing IEO on ExMarkets, so have a look Smiley
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:51:09 PM

Hey there. I asbolutely share your view and advcaned exchanges definitely cause more trust, so I also love the variety of tokens, listed on such exchanges. The one I have discovered lately is Audictchain. They guys are very advanced and widely discussed these days. In my opinion, pure innovation on business industry. Auditchain is the founding member of the DCARPETM Alliance and is leading the development of the world’s first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol EcosystemTM for the digital asset and enterprise assurance and disclosure. And they are having ongoing IEO on ExMarkets, so have a look Smiley

Hmm, seems that I might have heard of them, but will clarify and examine more shortly. Thank you very much, will  be interested to participate in their IEO, in case I make sure they are advanced and valuable. But so far sounds so good Smiley
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:56:32 PM

I think the IEO potential also depends on the project because not all IEOs will have the potential to be affected by the bullrun phase, it's better if they want to follow the IEO research project first and follow the prompad launch project such as binance, okex, kucoin, houbi.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:07:27 PM

Bitcoin is not in bull run phase, but yes, it is doing pretty well now! However, most of the ICO projects are failing to achieve soft cap! Right now, I think Bcnex and Ferrum network ICO is good enough! They have something special! What about IEO? I only wait for the Binance IEO, because those IEO are enough to make some money!

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:16:39 PM

Bitcoin is not in bull run phase, but yes, it is doing pretty well now! However, most of the ICO projects are failing to achieve soft cap! Right now, I think Bcnex and Ferrum network ICO is good enough! They have something special! What about IEO? I only wait for the Binance IEO, because those IEO are enough to make some money!
It is true that bitcoin has not entered the bull run phase yet. And I also agree with your suggestions on potential upcoming IEO but I will also include Blockium. I believe it has it a good project due to the fact it already have a working product.
marycrazy08

Activity: 83

Peace and love

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:49:11 PM

As bitcoin is on its bull-run phase, more money will be poured into the market. ICOs/IEOs will be consequently benefited from that. This has been proven in 2017's end. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs? Give some explanation for your choice if possible.

All i can suggest is you accumulate BNB, that's what i am doing now because i believe this year BNB will reach $100 or close. They will be the ethereum killer. Just accumulate and hope you will win the lottery, if you dont win it's fine, just accumulate and accumulate BNB
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:50:46 AM

All i can suggest is you accumulate BNB, that's what i am doing now because i believe this year BNB will reach $100 or close. They will be the ethereum killer. Just accumulate and hope you will win the lottery, if you dont win it's fine, just accumulate and accumulate BNB

Yes, the BNB is a good coin and they have a team that works well. but I think it's very difficult for the BNB to reach $100 because there are still many new coins that have the potential to have good prices. IEO and ICO are the first step to get new coins, but all new coins will start from the bottom and will not immediately have a good price on crypto exchanges

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 01:47:01 AM

now most countries  banned on investing on ico. specially in srilanka, recently got  banned  from central bank. you can  see potential IEO/ICO from icodrops. I  have invested wabi,power ledger from that recommendation. i have gained 10x potential even.
Do  your own research too. that will be  great too your confidence. your money. but do not put all money. no body knows what will happen. risk is 3000%

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: