Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the growth of altcoins?  (Read 1196 times)
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:56:58 AM

There are some Altcoins that are going up a bit. If you can't wait for altcoins to rise. Then you should invest the money in Bitcoin, cause no one is sure about altcoins for now. Though I have been seeing some websites that are predicting that top altcoins like that of Ethereum, that they are going to increase any time from now.

But who knows? Sometimes these predictions are not always accurate and sometimes they are a bit accurate. Investing in cryptocurrency is a risk, so once you invest, you're ready for it. I don't miss to buy Bitcoin. I'd rather have only Bitcoin than have altcoins and no Bitcoin.
Yes, there are currently many traders who only focus on Bitcoin and Ethereum, so most Altcoin is currently not noticed by some traders. So, what you say is true, if we are impatient with Altcoin, it is better to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum now.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:59:59 AM

I see alt will increase according to BTC but still only increase slightly. The problem of increasing the price of keeping it safe is very difficult. Most of the price is going up a bit, so investors will sell to make the price decrease more strongly
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:28:40 AM

Altcoin are growing due to market rise and crypto has a good value in the market so people come for buying now i personally invested in altcoin because i believe that crypto will be more good in future and altcoins are good for those who have patience and hard work. Now a days altcoin growth is started and soon it will be listed on stock exchanges.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:18:18 AM

I believe that corrections are needed for altcoins to follow the same path as bitcoin I think that's why we seeing few drop back in bitcoin price so in time altcoins will have no choice but to surge
Do you really think that bitcoin is preparing to consolidate now? I know we are all eager to see the performance of altcoins, but we still need bitcoin to grow furthermore before it consolidate, so that we can sell some BTC profits and use it to buy more altcoins during the consolidation period that all altcoins will rise to their peak.

Bitcoin will remain green this year including all altcoins that are following the uptrend of Bitcoin but I don’t think they will get to their ATH this year, the performance now is great but I am not fully convince yet that it has the push or the force for them to really get to peak until 2020.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:05:47 PM

Of course, this was expected, but growth was the other day, but it was short because the bull trend cannot be eternal and there are many related factors that affect it and we just need to have patience and just wait for the market to rise and I assure you it will be soon .
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:13:06 PM

Yes, altcoins should move up as well after a nice rally by bitcoin. Bitcoin moving up also set the bull pace for altcoins to move, but before that bitcoin needs to stabilise and do the necessary correction. Then altcoins can move based on the development, stage of growth, enthusiasm of developers and community of each altcoin.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:16:11 PM

Wasn't the altcoin growth very good before. Even though today has decreased and it doesn't matter. With the growth of altcoin in the past few days, of course, many people have benefited from this growth and hopefully after this decline will again increase crypto growth.

Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:22:24 PM

At the moment, you can already see that the market has turned around and some of the coins are growing well , take the same Ethereum it has grown very well , I think now you can pick up a lot of coins , they will give a good percentage by the end of the year

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:59:58 PM

At the moment, you can already see that the market has turned around and some of the coins are growing well , take the same Ethereum it has grown very well , I think now you can pick up a lot of coins , they will give a good percentage by the end of the year
this is indeed a good thing because many altcoins are experiencing good development.
but if we want something more than this then we must continue to be patient because it could be that if Bitcoin rises then the altcoin will go down even though it will rise again.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:07:32 PM

this is indeed a good thing because many altcoins are experiencing good development.
but if we want something more than this then we must continue to be patient because it could be that if Bitcoin rises then the altcoin will go down even though it will rise again.
I hope so until now I still hold it
because most altcoins that don't follow the trend of bitcoin prices make me think I want to sell it and replace it with bitcoin

endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:19:00 PM

Altcoin is currently in a period of growth, enough growth from both Bitcoin and Altcoin.
maybe later it's time for Altcoin to rise high, and now it takes a lot of power to take off.
for now, an increase in Altcoin can also provide benefits if we can use it.

alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 09:24:28 PM

Even the altcoins slowly have experienced growth. This happens because it responds to the growth that occurs in Bitcoin. Ethereum in the last few weeks has climbed very well. Climbing is also felt by all altcoins. But if you want to feel a very high increase in altcoins, we must be patient.

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:38:33 PM

According to my observation, if bitcoin rises. Altcoin indirectly follows the increase. Although sometimes the price increase is not as fast as bitcoin. With the many types of altcoins, the concentration of price increases is uneven.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:44:46 PM

Hi guys, do you think there will be a growth of altcoins?

I think after such a rise in Bitcoin, the Altcoins should take off after it.
it is really growing now because we are expecting a bull run and right now it is happening so after the month we will expect a huge development from the investment and I think the end of this year will be perfect for huge milestone of every investment that we are invested.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:03:52 AM

yes, now we can see the movements of all altcoins tend to be better. at the end of this month, you might see the "green" color in every market that will make everyone smile. Of course I'm one of them  Grin Grin
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:13:19 AM

The rise of altcoins will come soon altcoins and bitcoin cant pump at the same time because everything will be overpriced.Just when bitcoin get a red percentage you will see altcoins rise slowly and surely have patience and goodlucks

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 12:57:11 AM

Well, yes I think if the Bitcoin's price rise up high again then most of the prices of the Altcoins will follow it too.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:02:06 AM

Some altcoins have increased and some have not changed and some have actually declined. Bitcoin prices in the majority will also change altcoin price movements. but back again that the functionality and development of the altcoin will be the main trigger. when an altcoin does have a good project and has a unique purpose it will lead to a sense of trust in the coin. so it's still that the power is behind the purpose of coin and the price of bitcoin will only give an injection of change.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:21:11 AM

don't worry growth of altcoin always there but not all altcoins are only altcoins that look good in terms of anything that will develop, I'm sure slowly that altcoin will rise when the price of bitcoin starts to stabilize

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:22:04 AM

don't worry growth of altcoin always there but not all altcoins are only altcoins that look good in terms of anything that will develop, I'm sure slowly that altcoin will rise when the price of bitcoin starts to stabilize
Bitcoin prices are often unstable and this market will be very risky if you invest in altcoin. We can't predict altcoin's trend right now, but I'm sure altcoin will raise prices if the demand for investment increases and more good news can affect the top pennies so instead of worrying you should spend 65% of your assets to invest in the altcoin you see as the most potential

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄