Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2019, 06:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @theymos - Request: Multisig addresses for treasurers  (Read 2042 times)
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 2248

Be a bank.

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:23:27 PM

What could be the reasons that Theymos and Cobra may disappear? I read in this thread and in the contract about the word "Disappear (if)"

Dying is a natural thing - what else?

Theymos has control over the server, Cobra has control over the domain if I'm not wrong.
Who else has access to this domain and server in absence of Theymos and Cobra? Shouldn't be there a plan B at least for the natural cause?

Maybe they elope.

I mean, not necessarily together or anything.

No seriously, a lot of early bitcoiners have gone. Maybe they chose to go or The Feds chose for them.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 4304

Self-made Legendary outside Meta!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 06:33:46 AM

What could be the reasons that Theymos and Cobra may disappear? I read in this thread and in the contract about the word "Disappear (if)"

Ask Satoshi Nakamoto Wink
My point is: anything can happen, the word "disappear" covers all possibilities without the need to make a list.

Theymos has control over the server, Cobra has control over the domain if I'm not wrong.
Who else has access to this domain and server in absence of Theymos and Cobra? Shouldn't be there a plan B at least for the natural cause?
There is a plan B for the server:
Should I disappear, Cyrus and/or others-I've-established will take over day-to-day operations and decision-making.

hilariousandco
Below Average Member
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

1 merit = 1 hug

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 02:10:25 PM

Coma, arrest/imprisonment, kidnap, gets lost in a wilderness, disappears into the sunset on their yachts or even floats off on their seastead.

otrkid1970

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:28:35 PM

Embezzlement from the forum.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1698

I 💚 Bitcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:03:54 PM

I don't think you can embezzle money from yourself.

How to catch a Polar Bear
Step 1: Dig a hole in the ice and put some peas in it.
Step 2: When the polar bear comes to take a pea, kick him in the ice hole.
otrkid1970

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:16:39 PM

I don't think you can embezzle money from yourself.

lol just stirring the pot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.