Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens prices are decreasing?  (Read 15468 times)
VK.point (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:19:23 AM

How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:42:40 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

i don't hold any of them in first place to want to decide what to do when they get dumped! we all know that sooner or later all the altcoins out there are going to get dumped so the only question is when to get in and how long to stay in.
the answer depends on the market itself and the potential of the ongoing pumps that the specific token has. then as soon as that pump ended you must make your exit instead of waiting around.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:51:47 AM

If the token has the potential I would prefer to save it for the next few months in order to get a good recovery when selling it. after all, the increase in the price of bitcoin made most altcoins lose their btc value, it was better to survive than to suffer a big loss later.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
VK.point (OP)

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:56:38 AM

i don't hold any of them in first place to want to decide what to do when they get dumped! we all know that sooner or later all the altcoins out there are going to get dumped so the only question is when to get in and how long to stay in.
the answer depends on the market itself and the potential of the ongoing pumps that the specific token has. then as soon as that pump ended you must make your exit instead of waiting around.
You right. When a pump is going on, it is sometimes more focused to keep waiting until the end of the pump hoping to go up. And we were careless when wasted, it was very sad and finally ended in regret. I don't expect this to happen continuously to the altcoins that I have kept up to now. Thank you sir.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:14:05 AM

How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

The decision to hold or to let go depends too much on the type of token one is holding. There are many tokens that do not have any bright future at all, and they all deserved to be dumped once and for all so that you can convert them to Bitcoin or any top alts that got the best potential for growth. Now, there are some exemptions and so holding them can bring in delights and surprises later. Investing with anything means that one has to do some duel diligence before jumping into the bandwagon...this is quite true in altcoin investing. As of now, the Bitcoin bull run is very silent and non-responsive to many alts so we should wait for some time and just be patient. Time is also a very important element with alts but as humans we can get too impatient which can be understandable.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:43:54 AM

to anticipate this, we should immediately sell when the token has been launched. because when a token decreases when it's already on the market, the chances of going up again are very difficult.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mikelsmith2020

Activity: 215
Merit: 99

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:56:45 AM

It depends on the project itself there are some potential projects who are today are at low price which is a great way to invest while the others are focusing on bitcoin if that project is really worth investing for then I think you should HODL or invest more to that project while it's on its bear price.

But still it's up to you what would do if that's the case.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████.
UP
TO20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK
████   ████│█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄.
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:06:26 PM

The rule says never get emotional with any coin or token, just be smart and know when to take a bow. No matter how good the project seems, it doesn't matter how wonderful the team is. Every project has its time of lows and high and for someone who is not here for long, just take the profit opportunity and move on. I have had horrible experience about coins I was holding dump more than 75% and I was still holding and hopeful

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:08:26 PM

Upon investing, we should put in mind that our holdings are volatile and it would always change no matter what. As a response, we must take control of our emotions so that we could make good decisions whether to sell or hold our holdings. We should not panic but we should have patience instead.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:29:41 PM

There is only one effective strategy for that, which is to just HODL.

if you have faith on the project, you will not worry even if it will dump, start up project does not have much support, it moves based on the market sentiment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:46:27 PM

If you mean a token from the top 20 CMC, then don't have to worry about the price, it will return to the previous value, and if it is an illiquid token, then it’s better to sell it immediately as soon as the price has decreased. Don't take risks, always use stop loss.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:56:11 PM

I don't do panic sell the only condition i can sell immediately is when developer of the project are not capable to deliver to raise use case, panic sell is not a good thing in crypto space.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:01:59 PM

I was a victim of this hyped thing and now most of my alts are near zero value. The only respond that I do is watch them die slowly. I don't bother selling anymore as they will be worth like cents in their current prices. I already I accepted that I had lost in alts and now I only put most of my money on the one and only Bitcoin.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:03:20 PM

its really sad but it depends on the kind of token you are holding. dont hold what you will say if it dips. simply sell and move on or hold till if goes up or falls flat. thats my watchword that my emotions cant override. an alternative is to sell and buy back when its pumping and leave the party when its high.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:03:39 PM

If you believe in the project and the team behind it you should ignore the short term price changes. When you buy coins in an ICO you are investing in a startup. You really have to give a startup 2 to 5 years before they start to become a real business. In the short term pay attention to the plan laid out in whitepaper and if the team is executing the plan as they said then give them your patience.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:13:59 PM

I usually just hold it until the price of that coin increase but it depends, check first why the token that you hold still not increase until some months or even years. If the project is not developing then it's better to sold your token and buy other tokens that have a potential.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:17:31 PM

its really sad but it depends on the kind of token you are holding. dont hold what you will say if it dips. simply sell and move on or hold till if goes up or falls flat. thats my watchword that my emotions cant override. an alternative is to sell and buy back when its pumping and leave the party when its high.
Not really that bad if we only saw small dumps but it almost goes into zero value will means alarming to and makes me decide to sell when there is no chances that it will rise back.
Yes, it depends of what coins we hold but mostly tokens now are in dead and we don't know if there is chances to bring back their prices and turn into good. It is somewhat a puzzle to us, if we feel there is no chances then better sell it.
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:18:13 PM

you are very wrong when you said that all the altcoin will get dumped sooner or later. To be honest with you, most of them will never get dumped. By your statement,  you are implying that there will come a time when we will have only btc because aside Bitcoin any other token or Coin are altcoin
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:19:10 PM

Even bitcoin price sometimes decrease and we still keep holding why because we have confidence in the market that it will recover at some point, so it same with the tokens you are holding if you have confidence in them either the price decrease you will keep holding till when the market recovery before you trade them to make your gains.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:19:19 PM

It depends upon which projects you have invested, always follow their development and look whether they are fulfilling their road map which they released initially and if they are falling short make sure you sell them off without any delay as the market will dump hard, usually when the price of bitcoin moves higher people tend to sell of their alt coins and ride the rally, never go for alt coin in 2019 as we all know what happened to the majority of the projects, if you are so adamant that you want to invest in alt coins, then go for the top ten coins, the rest are hopeless.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: