Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens prices are decreasing?  (Read 15468 times)
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:43:48 PM

It depends what kind do tokens I'm hodling in my wallet. The most important thing to do when the price of your token is going down is to do some research and find out why did that happen. Was it something important or some just temporary problems or rumors that could affect the price? The price can't go down suddenly without any reason so better find out what that is and take a decesion if it's still profitable to keep that token or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:43:55 PM

Like all begin to worry. If the token has lost too much in price, keep it. Until he recovers (of course if I believe in the project). I noticed that this has affected me too much lately, perhaps because Bitcoin is growing and my tokens for some reason continue to fall in price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:52:31 PM

Depends on the token. If the price reduction is due to the fact that the team is not working on its product, then I would sell this token and better will accumulate bitcoins. If I see a prospect in the token, I will keep it.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:53:07 PM

I will tell you my story. I had participated in the TMT signature bounty (Traxia). I received a total of 171,109 TMT tokens, and at that time they were worth around 8 to 10 ETH. I converted around 60% of those tokens to ETH / BTC / fiat and kept the remaining 40% in MEW. After that, the prices declined from $0.04 per token to $0.002 per token, amounting to a 95% drop.

It was a very good project. But see what happened to the prices in the long-term.
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:54:55 PM

How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

It all depends on the specific situation and on the strength of the price drop. Sometimes it is better to wait, sometimes it is better to sell immediately and take a small loss than to wait some time and get big losses.
Mostly I prefer to keep and wait.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:57:22 PM

this is reasonable altcoin and tokens have decreased because now is a bitcoin session to go up, they are waiting their turn to go up next. but for the ICO project tokens they in the first few years will experience a very great decline -90% this is sad but if the project is really built by dev it won't experience a continuous decline, if you don't trust you better sell and get out of they
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:58:20 PM

How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

Depends on the situation.  If the reason for the decreasing price is the collapse of the project then definitely I will sell immediately.  But if there is no reason but mere dump then I can still hold until the price corrects itself and eventually recover, then sell when the bull hits the market.  Never panic, it will cost your rationality and vague your sense of thinking.  Stay calm and analyze the situation.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:00:46 PM

If its worth holding that you see the price will pump just like XRP did today then you keep the tokens. But if you don't believe the token will not rise for more than months, then sell it while the price of BTC still hasn't go to its ATH. There is more to gain when you move your coins to BTC.

BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:06:27 PM

I would like to say that I do not panic when the price of the coin begins to decline. If I'm sure of this coin, I'll keep holding it until it grows back. But if this token is useless, then of course I will sell it.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:11:44 PM

Nothing to be afraid of mate, even though there are massive dumping of altcoins now, i believe that in a short time from now, the market will react towards altcoins as it is to Bitcoin today, so, don't loose fate in your hold. Bitcoin has been the supper man and in a due time from now, altcoins will receive positive impact and grow along with Bitcoin.

serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:41:49 PM

One of my altcoin decreased too much. I sold all of them because I realised increasing Bitcoin is higher than alts atm and I can buy much more of that altcoin now Roll Eyes
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:51:36 PM

So sad to see the altcoins declining at such an incredible rate despite the bull run of bitcoin in recent times. It is quite unfortunate that most of the things that happens in the world of cryptocurrencies cannot be controlled. We have one way or the other been dissapointed after holding our trust in a particular coin.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:03:29 PM

Nothing to be afraid of mate, even though there are massive dumping of altcoins now, i believe that in a short time from now, the market will react towards altcoins as it is to Bitcoin today, so, don't loose fate in your hold. Bitcoin has been the supper man and in a due time from now, altcoins will receive positive impact and grow along with Bitcoin.
I also hope so. But in the case of a bitcoin correction, it is unlikely that many altcoins will recover. Thus, it is difficult to observe a decrease in price even two times in a short time.

maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:19:23 PM

If the token has the potential I would prefer to save it for the next few months in order to gain profit when selling it. Actually I have altcoin in my wallet without value at all, I already confuse what shoul I do to that altcoin

Yes, but we don't know which token will be potential in the future. Many of us still saving a lot of tokens from many projects and they are waiting when the price of each token can increase. Some of them desperate in waiting for the time to come and meanwhile they cannot do anything, and they could only save it in their MEW account.

There is no other way for us besides saving the token. And it's better to trade the other token which could be profitable in the short and long time. And if the project was very good, I am sure that in the right time, the token price will show to us so we could send it the tokens in the exchange and sell it right away.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:22:40 PM

I often experience things like that and I don't feel panic if the token that I bought has decreased I prefer to be relaxed, so I will not sell with a loss so there is no other way except to hold back until the price rises again, but that requires enough patience.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:30:03 PM

Prices for tokens today are rising despite the fact that today BTC is growing in price. Many tokens are now growing in price due to the beginning of the rise in prices for cryptocurrency in general.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:11:21 PM

When the token that I hold cannot develop in a long enough time, I will sell it quickly or vice versa if the token is good, then I will find out its growth first.
It's only a matter of time waiting for us to have another good token deposit for future capital.
jonahjonah

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:20:57 PM

Project like Yanu has their investors covered. The token price will not fall below initial price of 0.1 dollars and if so the product high sales margin covers it Wink
Peruvyn

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:25:28 PM

My response towards it will depends on what's going on about the project before the decline and during it. If it's an active project with a very serious team and if I believe it, then I will continue to hold because it will be a matter of time when its price will come up again.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:29:49 PM

This is an unfortunate situation about crypto currency
When bitcoin moons and bulls at the initials; altcoins tend to reduce drastically
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: