Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens prices are decreasing?  (Read 15468 times)
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 05:08:17 AM

I just still stay put and wont sell my tokens if it drops as hell instead I sell some of my short term ones that are somehow up a bit. I wont sell my long term instead I keep waiting for its right time moon.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:38:03 PM

How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.
I think that I will not undertake anything, because if you sell at that moment when prices have already fallen, then it makes no sense to earn money. Therefore, it remains only to wait until the price suits you when it rises again.
I very much hope that the price of Altcoins will rise, but my forecast for 2020. This year I am not expecting a big cryptocurrency market growth.
Most likely you are right, it seems to me that the main pumping will start at the end of this year. It is at such moments that a lot of interesting things happen, so in general I agree with you, but it usually happens that we always know nothing.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:41:37 PM

Most of the tokens are not here for long-term investments. A lot of them are launched for the benefit of the developers' pockets. So if your instincts is saying that you need to sell before it becomes worthless, you need to act fast. Otherwise, you will be a bag holder of worthless tokens. This is not new in crypto. You need to feel the pulse of that project.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:44:47 PM

Now everyone was buying top coins or bitcoins before rising.  Therefore all prices for tokens fall.  This is a normal situation in the economy.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:01:51 PM

Most of the tokens are not here for long-term investments. A lot of them are launched for the benefit of the developers' pockets. So if your instincts is saying that you need to sell before it becomes worthless, you need to act fast. Otherwise, you will be a bag holder of worthless tokens. This is not new in crypto. You need to feel the pulse of that project.

agree, most tokens should be sold directly when they can be traded on exchange, holding them for the long term will only make you lose more on your investment. so there is no need to expect the best for a long term investment in a token, but if the project is indeed very good in its development at that time, maybe it should be considered because they have good potential in the future

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:50:47 PM

Today's price movements for BTC and ETH purchases tend to fall. but, in my opinion in the next few days the "green" trend will re-appear, we just wait and of course still buy ETH. I think when prices are falling like this is the right time to buy potential coins such as BTC / ETH as much as possible.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:56:22 PM

How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

If it is turning into a shitcoins then sell it at any cost you will end up a bag holder of that coin, if the coin is just experiencing a bear trend you can sell a small portion, and still hodl that coin and wait for the right time to sell it, every new coins deserves a chance.

EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:01:22 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2019, 01:18:48 AM by EdenDice

It is not about panic selling it's about what you have in your pocket! I sold my 90% of coins in this pump and now I have money which I lost last year. I don't care about the price at this moment! Whether it can go up or down, If I have money again, I will buy from the dip. You have to be brave here to make a decision about selling or not selling!

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:25:40 AM

There are some tokens I don't even hold, as I sell them off anytime they hit exchange. But when it keeps falling, the best thing to do is hold those coins and wait till it increases. No good coins go down forever.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:33:47 AM

if I need cash then I will sell tokens at any price, and sometimes I hold on longer and wait until the price rises, but there is a certain limit if there is no increase in the price of a token in a minimum period of 1 year so I immediately sell it.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:28:50 AM

if I need cash then I will sell tokens at any price, and sometimes I hold on longer and wait until the price rises, but there is a certain limit if there is no increase in the price of a token in a minimum period of 1 year so I immediately sell it.
That's a wrong decision, I would never invest my money if I can't afford to lose it, if you are force to make a decision to sell even at a wrong timing because you are in need of money then you will loss your opportunity. I believe borrowing money is better than dumping your investment.
angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:34:32 AM

We need to wait for the whale or the pump, the new token price is better. I have kept the tokens even though prices have dropped sharply. But I believe everything is better
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:58:16 AM

That's why it's better to sell some of your coins when the price at top price, just in case for the price dropped and you can use the money for emergency use. It will be unfortunate if you need cash/money not at the right time, so sell some of your coins when you get a good profit already.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:16:08 AM

I panicked when I saw my coin price dropping. But if I sell will definitely have a loss. I will still keep the coin until the price goes back up again. And it has been done and the results are quite successful. But I also have coins for future investments.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:45:56 AM

If you are a bounty hunter it's necessary for me in my opinion to sell the tokens you are holding to secure your profit from doing the bounty tasks however if you're an investor and you studied the project and you have a trust in that project I think it's worth holding for but I think most of the altcoins are crushing and will recover after a long time.

So if you really want  a profit then sell it for a secure profit and if you want a big and nice profit hold a token that you know will pump in the future.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 06:39:37 AM

If you are a bounty hunter it's necessary for me in my opinion to sell the tokens you are holding to secure your profit from doing the bounty tasks however if you're an investor and you studied the project and you have a trust in that project I think it's worth holding for but I think most of the altcoins are crushing and will recover after a long time.

So if you really want  a profit then sell it for a secure profit and if you want a big and nice profit hold a token that you know will pump in the future.
Bounty hunter or investor?? It doesn't matter who are you between the two as long as you get profit then you're good.

Bounty hunters tend to sell their rewards as their tokens will be listed on an exchange and so is the investors. Maybe there are some hunters and investors that will hold a small amount for the future but most of their tokens will be sold on an exchange causing the price of token to decrease.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:44:24 AM

I have been holding tokens or the past three years and it has become my habit to hold and hold. I do hold my tokens as crypto experts suggest holding coins. These things should be taken into account. But one should be aware and have crypto knowledge when to buy and sell. It means only holding will lead to loss just in my case. There are many newbies like me who just follows crypto experts when it comes to buying, holding and selling coins. Be smart and trade smartly.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:44:35 AM

i think its only a correction before bitcoin and altcoin will fly more high than now, and meet their best rate like last year did, eth around 1k$.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:04:48 AM

Token price have to decrease if bitcoin is facing bear market even very good altcoins decrease in value too ,many altcoins depends entirely on the growth of bitcoin so just hold on to your tokens they will worth something when bulls returns
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:07:20 AM

Yes it is right that one should hold coins until coins increase in price. The theory is like buy coins at low price and sell off at higher price. To do so, one needs to have a crypto knowledge and trading skills. You should not forget that cryptocurrency is volatile and that it will go up and down from time to time. So do not get stressed when price of coins decrease. Stay optimistic.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: