Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens prices are decreasing?  (Read 15468 times)
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:29:22 PM

There are several reasons why coins are dropping their prices. First of all, look at BTC dominance,  investors are pushing this coin forward and going out from altcoins. As soon as, BTC rally will end, altcoins will moon shortly.
BTC bull trend is the biggest reason why the total value of the altcoins decrease while BTC price gains more value. The altcoin index is going lower levels and it will hit the lowest levels if BTC dominance ascends to 65-80 %.
Bitcoin will always dominant the capital market but we both know that most of the altcoin which have real value along with concept also experience the current bull trend market and with this, I don't see any reason why the value of altcoin will decrease while BTC increases whereas the trend poses by BTC determine the altcoin trend.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:07:28 PM

It's was only a correction which is common after a short period of moon. Today altcoin recovered by 6 percent on the average including neo, Xrp, eth, icx etc to further prove that we are in bull season

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:35:22 PM

Price reductions sometimes come suddenly. It is very difficult in avoiding, but you do not have to panic. Because the situation will definitely go back up again. Like yesterday when the coin price continued to rise and suddenly dropped. I did a little panicked and decided not to sell the coins in conditions of declining prices. And now the market price is back up again.

VK.point (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:55:10 PM

How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.
If you mean a token from the top 20 CMC, then don't have to worry about the price, it will return to the previous value, and if it is an illiquid token, then it’s better to sell it immediately as soon as the price has decreased. Don't take risks, always use stop loss.
I store a number of tokens that are ranked below in Coinmarketcap. And the price continues to decline with market capitalization also continuing to decline, maybe the right advice to immediately sell it so as not to experience continued losses. And I will not risk later by buying tokens that are completely unclear. I will switch to the top 10 altcoins, that would be a good idea. Thanks jouns,

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:05:59 PM

How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.

Depending on the token you have. If thats a shitcoin then you probably dont hold it back. Play with it and sell even it moves a little upward. Its too risly to hold unpopular coins knowing it could be at its stagnant value everytime, but if you see that the coins is performing good and has a potential on giving you large profit then hold it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:40:29 PM

I rather hodl to see the end of it. I can't just imagine a scenario whereby my tokens have gone down by over 80% and I will sell. The best thing is taking the risk to hold and hope the price recovers.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:46:28 PM

If the prices go down, best to act accordingly. Because later regret will not bring anything. Pay attention to how the token moves, how it behaves in the market, and the continuity of developments. If it is not enough, better to sell.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:54:16 PM

all depends on the coins we buy if we buy guaranteed coins like ethereum and bitcoin no need to worry and panic sell when the coin price drop, because in the future coin prices will rise again has proven price of ethereum and bitcoin starting to rise again now

zuziekatee

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:57:06 PM

I do not panic to sell my tokens which is why I carefully select my tokens before buying into them. Price can’t keep going up so I have my backup plans for trading and for long term.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:23:09 AM

I will search for the reason, what was causing my token falling. There might be some whales investors sold their token,
and causing my token value drop in the market. If that was the case, i would not sell my token because it should be only temporary drop.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:28:12 AM

Its very hard to make decisions because panic will certainly hit you hard. You might think that the token price will be worthless as the time passess by. But one thing I always do whether I will hold it or sell, I deeply research about the project and their team. When I like the project, no matter how hard the price continue to decline I still keep on holding that coin until they fullfill their developments. So far so good for me.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:33:28 AM

Yeah! Panic will surely come when you see your portfolio marking red everyday, For me If I see that I will only lose like lets say 20% of my investment, I will quickly sell it and go for another coins that worth investing for. Because if you still stay on that bloody coin you will end up loosing all of your investment.

VK.point (OP)

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:00:14 PM

If you are a bounty hunter it's necessary for me in my opinion to sell the tokens you are holding to secure your profit from doing the bounty tasks however if you're an investor and you studied the project and you have a trust in that project I think it's worth holding for but I think most of the altcoins are crushing and will recover after a long time.

So if you really want  a profit then sell it for a secure profit and if you want a big and nice profit hold a token that you know will pump in the future.
Bounty hunter or investor?? It doesn't matter who are you between the two as long as you get profit then you're good.

Bounty hunters tend to sell their rewards as their tokens will be listed on an exchange and so is the investors. Maybe there are some hunters and investors that will hold a small amount for the future but most of their tokens will be sold on an exchange causing the price of token to decrease.
I am not a full bounty hunter, but I also do long-term trading and investment. In this week I have bought several altcoins in the amount of $ 1200. But your advice is very precise, when we know that the coin has begun to be wasted is actually the right time to sell as soon as possible. Even though it is the result of the prize or the proceeds from buying when the ICO.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 06:26:15 PM

I already experience many times that I bought a certain token on dip but unfortunately the value still went down and its really frustrating but I just think about it as my time deposit where in due time I will harvest something out of it. It's just a matter of right timing in when to sell and just keep in mind that eventhough the value went down but we're still holding the same amount of token from the time we bought it. Patience is the key.
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:27:42 PM

I can't see my tokens falling in price and still hold, it's unwise unless in a case I decide to hold the token for long term goals. I can only keep quiet when I see the token falss and rises simultaneously.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:50:31 PM

In this situation the possibility of development is also there so we need to wait for sometimes taking the good decisions and making the right investment and proper tokens will always came to the end with right profit for your analysis and your search in the previous stages so if you want to invest now pick the right one and that will definitely increase in the future Cheesy some this situation the possibility of development is also there so we need to wait for sometimes taking the good decisions and making the right investment and proper tokens will always came to the end with right profit for your analysis and your search in the previous stages so if you want to invest now with the right one and that will definitely increase in the future

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:55:37 PM

If you really believe in a project where you invest your crypto then there's no way to sell yet because bull run is still not coming. Just be patient and continue hodl your assets and we'll see how those tokens will survive and have a decent price.
That's right, but those who sell tokens today will then buy 10 times more expensive from the same people who sell these coins today. This is a rule that I managed to learn in my time in cryptocurrency.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:55:04 PM

If you really believe in a project where you invest your crypto then there's no way to sell yet because bull run is still not coming. Just be patient and continue hodl your assets and we'll see how those tokens will survive and have a decent price.
That's right, but those who sell tokens today will then buy 10 times more expensive from the same people who sell these coins today. This is a rule that I managed to learn in my time in cryptocurrency.
Investors should only do this if they don't have any other options or if they believed that they've mistakenly invest with a wrong projects, but if you are still in a positive side, there's no reason of selling even the value is continuously decreasing as time will come and with how the term will make some progress the value will rise back again and delivers good results to your investment.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:04:00 PM

I personally will see and keep up with the development of tokens that I bought if there is no roadmap run by devlodeper, I will sell the token it and on the contrary roadmap walk I will hold token it, until the price rises and gets a profit

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 08:07:55 PM

I just crunch out the numbers beforehand and don't have to worry about panicking or anything like that.

Before you even start anything at all, set a specific financial goal then break it down to quarters.
Take a look at your alts you have now and set the parameters for when you will sell.
For example:

If it pumps more 12% more than the original price I bought it at, sell for a profit.
By more when it dips 5%.
Sell for a loss if it loses over half its value over a three month period.

Things like that will guide your investing and make it a smooth process.
Without it, it would just be stressful wondering if its the right time to buy or sell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: