Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens prices are decreasing?  (Read 15468 times)
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:54:03 PM

As long as I participate in crypto activities, the tokens I receive from the campaign program prizes that I follow, I immediately sell when they are listed on the market. That is, I will not hold. Regarding panic and regret I've experienced, but it's part of the risk.
Perhaps it was the right decision, because in the end I really lost a lot of money on not having immediately sold these tokens that I had time to receive for participating in the bounty. Now I support your opinion.
Agreed, that's a good decision to sell it instantly after getting listed to the exchanges. Majority of the users here could've experienced massive loss on missing the opportunity to sell the tokens when it reached the peak price. Now what we experience is the true market and we don't know whether these tokens will increase in value.
I do not think that now I understand whether the token will grow or not. I can say for sure that prices have really become much higher compared to the prices for which I sold, but now it’s already quite late to talk about it. Now I think that the main thing is not to hurry.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:02:51 PM

This is as an emergence of weak hands in crypto currency.
Some would dump very early at the earliest fud.

So it’s normal; you can pack more tokens to your portfolio, or better still hodl the few you have
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:18:35 PM

If I'm in for long term on a coin, whether prices are declining at the moment, I don't panic sell. For my trading, I usually set a stop loss usually -5% , once it gets to that price, it sells auto to prevent further loss, then I think about buying back when need be. Panic selling when you see price declines is not always the best option.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:21:01 PM

This is as an emergence of weak hands in crypto currency.
Some would dump very early at the earliest fud.

So it’s normal; you can pack more tokens to your portfolio, or better still hodl the few you have

Worst idea dude. I do not see any tokens bumping in this bull run time also. If you have invested on any tokens or holding it for long term please save that fund till next halving time.
So please reconsider your idea and switch to any potential altcoins as future investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:21:18 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 08:13:53 PM by Chrystora123

How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.
I still HOLD the assets that I bought last year even though at the moment the price of my coins is decreasing but I believe that in the near future it will increasing again.  last year I bought Bitcoin gold at a price of $ 200 but currently it costs $ 30 and I believe the price of Bitcoin Gold in the future will go back up to $ 200.

oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:23:48 PM

The current market don't permit me to hold coins longer than two to three months. Trading in them by buying and selling within the shortest possible time is recommended. But if the price keep decreasing and still have faith in the coin and looking at its previous history it has been able to bounce back in similar manner then hold.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:28:08 PM

How do you respond when the tokens that you store prices continue to decline? whether you will sell as soon as possible or will hold until the price rises up again. Panic will certainly come over, but it doesn't have to sell. What do you think. Thank you very much.
I still HOLD the assets that I bought last year even though at the moment the price of my coins is falling but I believe that in the near future it will rise again.  last year I bought Gold Bitcoin at a price of $ 200 but currently it costs $ 30 and I believe the price of Bitcoin Gold in the future will go back up to $ 200.
before that I was sad about the many losses that you received to be able to reach the price of $ 200 will definitely need a very long time
I hope that what you expect is true so you can smile

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:28:30 PM

Taking note of tokens with high volume exchange and trade, most especially on the top 100 CMC, have the opportunity of getting a good price back when altcoin surges and probably still exist. Its obvious most new investment are into bitcoin because it is where institutions are putting fund. Asides bitcoin and BNB, other altcoins still maintain a dump of over 80% from previous dump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:04:07 PM

Taking note of tokens with high volume exchange and trade, most especially on the top 100 CMC, have the opportunity of getting a good price back when altcoin surges and probably still exist. Its obvious most new investment are into bitcoin because it is where institutions are putting fund. Asides bitcoin and BNB, other altcoins still maintain a dump of over 80% from previous dump.
I also think that this is the manipulation of the price of the Altcoins. And in the coming months, the price of the Altcoins will be flattened, the domination of Bitcoin will be below 50%.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:12:59 PM

I also think that this is the manipulation of the price of the Altcoins. And in the coming months, the price of the Altcoins will be flattened, the domination of Bitcoin will be below 50%.

This is what happened during the bull rally of 2017, and I don't think that it is going to repeat. Because in 2017, we had a lot of noobs and a lot of greedy people. And these people poured in a lot of money over the worthless shitcoins. And they lost all of their capital, when the altcoin bubble burst. I don't think that anyone in their sane mind will do the same in 2019.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 08:00:57 PM

I believe that Bitcoin Domination will always be.  The fate of the altcoins will depend on it.  And tokens will already be oriented to the market.  Everything must be interconnected.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:16:01 PM

If I have a coin I sell it to ETH to play it safe and hold it until the ETH price rises, because the market price is still not stable then I buy other altcoins that have long progress as my investment.  Even though the current market situation is still confusing, but most likely I believe ETH prices will rise.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:30:55 PM

If I have a coin I sell it to ETH to play it safe and hold it until the ETH price rises, because the market price is still not stable then I buy other altcoins that have long progress as my investment.  Even though the current market situation is still confusing, but most likely I believe ETH prices will rise.

The strategy is clear. I think that's right. I have already made this mistake a couple of times and as a result, the coin that I put aside fell in price. Now I am aiming at the transfer of all coins in the ETH, of course, except for those that cost less than $ 20-30.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:34:39 PM

I do not panic because the prices of the tokens that I store decline, firstly I don't hold just any type of tokens. I hold tokens that I'm sure will rise again after if they decline.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:57:42 PM

If I'm in for long term on a coin, whether prices are declining at the moment, I don't panic sell. For my trading, I usually set a stop loss usually -5% , once it gets to that price, it sells auto to prevent further loss, then I think about buying back when need be. Panic selling when you see price declines is not always the best option.
Yep, your option is kind of unresonable guy. Personally, it's up to each person, if they can not control their emotion, they better choose to sell in order that they can get rid of both panic and loss. Honestly put a stoploss is an effective measure in this context. Because it can minimize investors' loss. To say frankly, most people tend to be not calm and patient while they are facing a decline. But anyways, avoid panic selling is much better.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:06:39 PM

Most of the tokens i have invested i got out at the right price simply because i really do not trust these projects in the long term, it is a new market and we will see many projects but there is a limit for everything to fulfill what they set out because of the regulation issue and until there is a clear regulation it is highly unlikely we will see legit projects and hence i exited all the tokens i invested a long back, now holding only a few legit coins in the top ten.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:25:09 PM

It is better to exchange token with eth or bitcoin immediately after receiving it because the price of it might decrease after the distribution because everyone who has it will do the same which make the volume of token increases. It is more safer to keep popular coins than in tokens that new in the market.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:36:15 PM

It is better to exchange token with eth or bitcoin immediately after receiving it because the price of it might decrease after the distribution because everyone who has it will do the same which make the volume of token increases. It is more safer to keep popular coins than in tokens that new in the market.
but to change it, wait for the token price to increase and then sell.
Ethereum and Bitcoin are good and safe coins for the long term.
do the best you can and always check so you can do it right and not take the wrong action.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:51:33 PM

I just wait for it to become shitcoin. I do not care if it declines because I know that the tokens we get from ICO is much lower if they are on exchange. Usually, token saler do not want to list their token in top exchange due to the higher fees they will have to pay. Therefore, their tokens moves down because they are just listed in DEX wherein the price are not controllable.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:40:54 AM

Some happenings are inevitable. If investors should decide to hold their bitcoin, just because they perceive or that there is already an upward growth in bitcoin price, the altcoins suffer some setback, most especially in their prices, just very few of the altcoins grow amidst this. It cuts across all altcoins and not just tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: