Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will find for you any lost or stolen phone !  (Read 611 times)
Benghanem (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:35:52 PM

Hey guys , i offer for find any stolen or osy phone by find the location of the phone by just the number of imei .

Just send me a private text withe the imei number for the phone you want to know his location ,

Just cost 10$  ( is not about money i want to do this for free but its just for Encouragement

Btc address :bc1qyp0mn4uzlheva3l9wez0d807t658gp64q4qmwv
ETH address:
0xd7f7277aab6e8261e8365cfd2331311bf7d37aa1

Thanks  Grin
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:12:15 PM

Looks interesting it helps, will be more glad if it it's free  Grin
Benghanem (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:48:11 PM

Is not to much is just 10 $ bro
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:09:11 PM

I'm interested...
But will only pay you if you got it right and I will be able to find my phone and get it back. I can even pay you 20$-30$ for the service, Only if you find its true location and not just by last logged in of google accounts.

Will update here in this thread with a video of finding my phone's where abouts.

IMEI: 351559070887757

I have lost my phone recently, refer to this link :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092671.msg49027834#msg49027834
Benghanem (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:22:35 PM

Looks intriguing. But theres something telling me its cannot be done that easily.
Sorry sir is not about money believe me i want do this for help people t reback they stuff , 10 $ just for encourgment because i swear is not easy to do this , i cant do this before  nobody pay bcz nobody do this in this forum , everybody ask for pay first and if i dnt tell you after where is your phone you can do for untrust point , and hope y understand and thanks
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:32:36 PM

I'm interested...
But will only pay you if you got it right and I will be able to find my phone and get it back. I can even pay you 20$-30$ for the service, Only if you find its true location and not just by last logged in of google accounts.

Will update here in this thread with a video of finding my phone's where abouts.

IMEI: 351559070887757

I have lost my phone recently, refer to this link :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092671.msg49027834#msg49027834

I will wait for the proof first too  Wink
Benghanem (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:43:04 PM

Good  Grin
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:58:58 PM

I am too waiting for the upper person feedback. I heard IMEI number can be changed by using software.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Benghanem (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:04:57 PM

Believe me bro somthing on the phone cant never change
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:06:41 PM

Huh. How is this possible?

The only way someone can track IMEI's if you're the endbase that the IMEI is connecting to- I.E a Network operator for eg Verizon, or whatever cell tower the IMEI is pinging to?

https://africacheck.org/reports/can-trace-missing-person-using-phones-imei-number-even-off/
Both Goldstuck and Van der Haar told Africa Check the IMEI number can be used to track the location of a mobile device.

However, tracking “can only be done by the mobile network operator to which the phone is connected. Usually, this can only happen when there is a court order requiring the operator to track a specific phone,” Goldstuck said.

“It is usually a last resort, and in extreme cases, as the operator is most commonly asked to trace and intercept calls via a regular phone number.”

Van der Haar told Africa Check that tracking is possible but requires “the appropriate legal documentation”. The Regulation of Interception of Communications and Provision of Communication-Related Information Act (RICA) provides allowances to do this, Van der Haar added.

The act allows law enforcement “to see which new SIM cards are put into a stolen device and retrieve [details of] the SIM card owner from the RICA database, thereby aiding in the investigation,” Van der Haar said.

Phone can’t be traced when switched off

Benghanem (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:21:20 PM

I still wait the first person want to try to prove for all
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:31:15 PM

I heard IMEI number can be changed by using software.

It can but it is illegal. It can be done by changing motherboards but that alone would cost a lot and I hardly think a theif would go for that. Rest is software which I hardly think impacts actually since IMEI is hard-coded . Those X-posed frameworks and some stuffs like that which claims can change IMEI don't actually do anything to the IMEI.
pamchik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:07:55 PM

Could you tell us how it works so people will know their not breaking any law
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:24:27 PM

This is quite interesting, if he gives perfect information about the stolen phone based on the data provided by one of the user surely he'll get more number of deals awaiting for him.

Anyhow I would like to add an incident that happened with me, I lost my mobile. Contacting several such services I was unable to track my mobile. Everywhere I got a response it needs to be complained to the respective cyber department, they only have got the right to track through imei, later filed a complaint and got back my mobile after three months of continuous tracking.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Benghanem (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:02:18 PM

Still wait for the first customer Cool
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:13:44 PM

Perhaps you could give out a vouch to cabalism to establish your service?

I don't think anyone is just going to give you 10$ out of the blue without services/proof of services rendered.

Anyways, even if this service that you're offering is legit, (which i highly doubt), you're probably breaking a dozen laws, + your contract if you're working at a carrier.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:48:55 PM

This is quite interesting, if he gives perfect information about the stolen phone based on the data provided by one of the user surely he'll get more number of deals awaiting for him.

Anyhow I would like to add an incident that happened with me, I lost my mobile. Contacting several such services I was unable to track my mobile. Everywhere I got a response it needs to be complained to the respective cyber department, they only have got the right to track through imei, later filed a complaint and got back my mobile after three months of continuous tracking.

Which country do you live in?

I lost my mobile but never filed a complaint as the phone was not worth more than $100. I have seen many of my friends losing their phones but none managed to get them back.

OP: What you are suggesting is probably illegal.

diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:55:03 PM

Haha how could you do that?Huh

Show some proof that you already found? This is interesting service if this is true. I may give a try but seems untrue.

Prove yourself with proof OP!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16726

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 09:16:22 PM

You're breaking forum bumping rules. You had a good offer from cabalism13, but I get the feeling this thread is just begging for $10.

PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:52:00 PM

You're breaking forum bumping rules. You had a good offer from cabalism13, but I get the feeling this thread is just begging for $10.
This is what it seems like. "It's not about the money....BUT I won't do it without you first paying me to do something I have no proof I can do".

@OP, how about this. I put $10 in escrow to be released to you ( escrow fees paid by you) when cabalism13 confirms his phone was found. If not found within 7 days funds are returned to me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: