Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WERE YOUR STOLEN BITCOINS EVER RETURNED????  (Read 971 times)
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:14:19 PM

I know once you are scammed and robbed,its hard to reverse the Bitcoin Transaction ! But any of you were ever scammed and were returned your bitcoins by the scammers ! This is not a great topic but was curious if there is a Robinhood in the scammers ! Guys I meant scammers,few mine bitcoins few use their hard earned moeny to buy bitcoins,please dont grab away from the innocent souls !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 03:29:35 PM

Why would scammers return back what they have stolen? That's why they are scammers for a reason. Better be aware and be vigilant with those types of people. You will never know. Having a Robinhood wouldn't be so bad. Robinhood can send some in the BTC address in my profile.  Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:34:48 PM

Agreed though ! But yesterday on Reddit ,there was a story where one such story was shared so was curious that was that hoax or true ! Anyways you are right,they are scammers why wud they have a generous heart except to steal !
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 03:44:57 PM

Scammers scam because they want to have more money, some of them can't provide much on the table so they resort to scamming. I doubt there would be a scammer who will return funds sent to them. If they can get more they'd even be back to scam more from you. Think of it like you got robbed and when they saw your 15 year old car, they even took it.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:02:48 PM

There is absolutely no way that a scammer will return bitcoins or any money that they have swindled out of someone. Maybe that could happen when their guilty conscience starts to affect them or maybe the victim curses them one way or another doubt it might even work.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:04:23 PM

I had a hacker return my twitter, email and paypal

Never had hacker return my btc. I can look on the bright side tho, and say I learned my a lot of lessons from it at least.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:10:18 PM

Its on few occasions that you ever get back your bitcoin from scammers after they have scammed you and that is if you are able to know the location of the scammer and also apprehending him/her but since cryptocurrency is anonymous it very hard for that to happen in most cases but it do happen on very few occasions maybe 0.1% out of 100% cases of scam get bitcoin returned back to owner.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:11:50 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 04:22:12 PM by mjglqw

Too unlikely in my opinion. I mean, they're doing the scamming mainly to steal your money, while being completely aware of how greatly immoral and unethical their activity is, and you expect them to return the funds? I don't think so. If there are actually scammers who returned funds for some reason, it'd probably be as small as 0.001% of total scams.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:30:25 PM

Thanks buds ! Apparently,I feel there might be few scammers wandering in the forums/groups etc as well,somewhere in the corner of their hearts if they have that guilt conscious they would give it a thought not to loot people ! I know its unlikely scammers feel so as they have no ethics or morals and they decide to scam only to ensure they are happy and least bothered about whom they scam !

Stay safe with your assetts,never trust emails,calls,never give access of your system to anyone !! Also the current trend is threatening emails saying they have your secrets etc., just delete those emails ,dont even care about such emails !

My situation was a complete different one,I was newbie then[2017,thats when my bitcoins were stolen] and was my first experience in Crypto as well encountering a scam situation,where I totally trusted that the call was from my Crypto exchange !!

Thankyou and Best Wishes All !
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:36:32 PM

I never get my bitcoins back from the scammers, and they do not show anymore in front of mine.
They are run away with my money without sent back some bitcoin to me.
I think they don't care from whose the bitcoin they steal because their reason only got as much bitcoin as they can and run away.
But if among the scammers, there is Robinhood then maybe I will give some of my bitcoin to them if they have a reason why they steal the other people's bitcoin.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:40:35 PM

I was once scammed, I plead to return my coins but he threatened me because he knew my name and address. They are from other country but yes, somehow they manage to threatened that they will visit my place because they have fellows livingin our area. That's the kind of people you are dealing with, this is why I'm not entertaining any PMs unless I initiate it myself.

Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:50:00 PM

I was once scammed, I plead to return my coins but he threatened me because he knew my name and address. They are from other country but yes, somehow they manage to threatened that they will visit my place because they have fellows livingin our area. That's the kind of people you are dealing with, this is why I'm not entertaining any PMs unless I initiate it myself.

That was insane ! Threatening on top of stealing ! Will they ever live a better life doing these dark activities ! Let them Rest in PEACE !!
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:50:39 PM

I never get my bitcoins back from the scammers, and they do not show anymore in front of mine.
They are run away with my money without sent back some bitcoin to me.
I think they don't care from whose the bitcoin they steal because their reason only got as much bitcoin as they can and run away.
But if among the scammers, there is Robinhood then maybe I will give some of my bitcoin to them if they have a reason why they steal the other people's bitcoin.

Wish they even care to answer !!
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:05:18 PM

Honestly, I have been scammed before as well. Scammer's intention is to steal our earnings which is a hilarious thing. The sad thing is we can't get back our earnings once they have stolen it. That's their nature so we must get rid of them. Their main goal is to steal the earnings of others.

lupinvn

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:18:16 PM

I am so sorry for you. In the crypto world in particular and this society in general, once you get scammed, the refund is something that is unlikely to happen. First you need to know why the scammer took your money, yes, because they need money, so there is no reason they will return the money which they tried to get. I am very sympathetic to you about being cheated, but really, once you step into crypto world, you should protect your property more closely and limit trust in others.
Good luck!

stalker00075

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:40:08 PM

Agreed though ! But yesterday on Reddit ,there was a story where one such story was shared so was curious that was that hoax or true ! Anyways you are right,they are scammers why wud they have a generous heart except to steal !

send link for reddit post
liss sa

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:41:03 PM

I think if it was stolen it would be very difficult to return it. I have lost money several times and I feel very sad.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:54:37 PM

There have been reports of hackers returning funds (though not bitcoin) to exchanges. I believe in some cases the primary motive for hacking is intellectual curiosity or simply letting an exchange know of a vulnerability the harsh way. Also, there could in rare cases be a change of conscience.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:57:36 PM

If you got scammed then the best way is to call the police. Scammer definetely won't give your money back by himself while police can try to find him so you could sue your money back. Many scammers are using different resources that would allow cyber police to find him. That would work especially if you live in EU. Scammers don't really care about you until you find them.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:01:15 PM

It's possible in some ways but not here in crypto world. Chances of getting your stole Bitcoins here is too small. Once you have lost it, you should start accepting that you can't have it back anymore. You should learn from it and be keen on keeping your funds. You have to store your earnings in a safer wallet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: