Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Tixl - 🔐Private. 🚀Instant. 💸Zero-fees.  (Read 3475 times)
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:07:49 PM

Oh yes, of course! By the way, I am a fan of Nano as a thing being mining free, so let's see how this one goes Roll Eyes And I wanted to talk more about the coin itself

What exactly did you want to discuss about the coin? Its opportunities? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:13:33 PM

What exactly did you want to discuss about the coin? Its opportunities? 

Not really. As I see, demand on the token keeps growing, so I wanted to talk more about investment potential. What are your thoughts on that?
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:14:03 PM

Not really. As I see, demand on the token keeps growing, so I wanted to talk more about investment potential. What are your thoughts on that?

Hmm, that's a truly great question. As far as I see the situation, similar opportunities apply to an investment in Tixl as to an investment in Bitcoin, Ethereum or another cryptocurrency. If Tixl rises in price and you bought early in the ICO, you benefit from the corresponding performance
sarrpora

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:20:28 PM

Hmm, that's a truly great question. As far as I see the situation, similar opportunities apply to an investment in Tixl as to an investment in Bitcoin, Ethereum or another cryptocurrency. If Tixl rises in price and you bought early in the ICO, you benefit from the corresponding performance

Sounds good, this definitely makes earlier investments much more rational. Especially taking into consideration current rather low price and special discounts
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:21:02 PM

Sounds good, this definitely makes earlier investments much more rational. Especially taking into consideration current rather low price and special discounts

Absolutely. And I believet that Tixl may become the next privacy coin moonshot Smiley And current price definitely makes everything much more attractive + almost sold out, so you need to be faster Smiley
sarrpora

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:27:02 PM

Absolutely. And I believet that Tixl may become the next privacy coin moonshot Smiley And current price definitely makes everything much more attractive + almost sold out, so you need to be faster Smiley

Oh wow, I didn’t know that there is almost a sold out during the first tier! Hard to say what awaits us in future then Smiley Thank you very much for claryfing the details for me
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:29:17 PM

Oh wow, I didn’t know that there is almost a sold out during the first tier! Hard to say what awaits us in future then Smiley Thank you very much for claryfing the details for me

Exactly mate! Was also interested to talk to you, always welcome Wink

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:59:16 AM

Tangram is almost identical to tixl, Tangram has been in development for 15 months and is about to launch the main network. What's the status of tixl?

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:07:58 PM

Tangram group disbanded?

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:09:50 PM

Is there a github repository?

tixl.me (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:15:39 PM

Is there a github repository?

Thanks for all of your questions. As stated in our roadmap and in our whitepaper, Tixl is currently under development and a prototype will soon be released. The code is not yet open source as we don't want to provide an opportunity for other coins to use it. The decision is also documented in our whitepaper.

Tangram is almost identical to tixl, Tangram has been in development for 15 months and is about to launch the main network. What's the status of tixl?

Tixl is in many ways different to Tangram. First of all, Tixl focuses on payments only. Tangram mentions in their whitepaper that they are considering features like "smart contracts, data storage, and communication". Tixl's focus on payment transactions will have a positive impact on timelines, budget etc. Additionally, Tixl uses a different consensus algorithm and a different crypto system. The reasons for that are also explained in our whitepaper. Last but not least, Tixl is currently focusing on a proper fundraising to ensure that we have the budget for marketing, development and exchange listings. As far as I know, Tangrams only did a very small private ICO (in their Discord) and will distribute the majority of their tokens via a faucet distribution. Of course, that is a nice idea to incentivize the community but in return they will have less money available for marketing, exchange listings, etc.

Just let me know if you have more questions  Smiley

Tixl is a new cryptocurrency that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions.
Website: https://tixl.me | Pitch Deck: https://tixl.me/pitch-deck/ | Whitepaper: https://tixl.me/whitepaper/ | Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5143557.msg51067420
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:40:05 PM

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, doing fine? Few things to clarify about security and privacy within Tixl environment, cause as far as I see, guys care a lot. Anyone around today?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:41:18 PM

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, doing fine? Few things to clarify about security and privacy within Tixl environment, cause as far as I see, guys care a lot. Anyone around today?

Hey hognesaul. Oh yes, the team works hard in different directions and security is definitely among the top priorities. What exactly did you want to discuss?
hognesaul

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:42:19 PM

Hey hognesaul. Oh yes, the team works hard in different directions and security is definitely among the top priorities. What exactly did you want to discuss?

I have already read about zero-knowledge proofs with a commitment scheme to enable confidential transactions, but wanted to ask about confidential transactions. What do they basically stay for?
buzcarn

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:43:10 PM

I have already read about zero-knowledge proofs with a commitment scheme to enable confidential transactions, but wanted to ask about confidential transactions. What do they basically stay for?

This is indeed a great question. Well, because they are superior to other approaches such as coin mixing services, CoinJoin or Mimblewimble. Have you also read about their quantum secure cryptosystems?
hognesaul

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:44:22 PM

This is indeed a great question. Well, because they are superior to other approaches such as coin mixing services, CoinJoin or Mimblewimble. Have you also read about their quantum secure cryptosystems?

Nope, to tell the truth, I haven't. Does it also stay for higher security and reliability of their environment? Can you tell me more, please?
buzcarn

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:01:29 PM

Nope, to tell the truth, I haven't. Does it also stay for higher security and reliability of their environment? Can you tell me more, please?

Sure, I can. Quantum secure cryptosystems (NTRU + XMSS) is there to ensure that transactions stay private Roll Eyes
hognesaul

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:19:18 PM

Sure, I can. Quantum secure cryptosystems (NTRU + XMSS) is there to ensure that transactions stay private Roll Eyes

Sounds incredible. Seems that I have seen many scammy DAG projects, but Tixl definitely looks more than attractive and solid. And they are planning to go for the IEO, right?
buzcarn

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:20:16 PM

Sounds incredible. Seems that I have seen many scammy DAG projects, but Tixl definitely looks more than attractive and solid. And they are planning to go for the IEO, right?

Yes, absolutely. And they are currently on pre-IEO stage with almost sold out Smiley So we will need to be fast during the IEO Smiley
hognesaul

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:23:43 PM

Yes, absolutely. And they are currently on pre-IEO stage with almost sold out Smiley So we will need to be fast during the IEO Smiley

Very solid so far. So you know, I am definitely in and i see a coin having a huge potential. And the team will need to get the IEO on the leading exchange, in my opinion
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: