Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Tixl - 🔐Private. 🚀Instant. 💸Zero-fees.  (Read 3475 times)
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:34:16 PM

Oh yes, definitely, none of already existing curriencies offer such sprectrum in 1 single solution

True of yours. And from my point of view, anothet aspect that matters a lot is security and privacy. Have you read that Tixl uses a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) as data structure and the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) as a consensus algorithm. A special cryptosystem based on NTRU gives Tixl the ability to hide transaction details from outsiders

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:40:10 PM

True of yours. And from my point of view, anothet aspect that matters a lot is security and privacy. Have you read that Tixl uses a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) as data structure and the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) as a consensus algorithm. A special cryptosystem based on NTRU gives Tixl the ability to hide transaction details from outsiders

Yes, of course. And to tell the truth, it is the first valuable solution that uses DAG that looks solid. And talking more about myself, I was a big fan of Nano as it is mining free, so let's see how this one goes Smiley But so far I am more than surprised by what Tixl is building
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:41:04 PM

Yes, of course. And to tell the truth, it is the first valuable solution that uses DAG that looks solid. And talking more about myself, I was a big fan of Nano as it is mining free, so let's see how this one goes Smiley But so far I am more than surprised by what Tixl is building

Agree with you. And I am lately meeting more and more people, talking about Tixl in different medias, so I am pretty sure that demand will only be growing Smiley
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:59:42 PM

Good evening there everyone. If possible, wanted also to clarify a few things about competitors. Anyone around?
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:01:07 PM

Good evening there everyone. If possible, wanted also to clarify a few things about competitors. Anyone around?

Greetings buzcarn, yes, sure. That's also an interesting point to discuss. Do you want to talk more about who Tixl competes with?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:02:22 PM

Greetings buzcarn, yes, sure. That's also an interesting point to discuss. Do you want to talk more about who Tixl competes with?

Yes, exactly! Cause you know, acquainted with what is stated here - seems that none of existing currencies can compete so far
hognesaul

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:03:23 PM

Yes, exactly! Cause you know, acquainted with what is stated here - seems that none of existing currencies can compete so far

This is true, agree with you. Cause other solutions either take higher commission or take much time to proceed the transaction. Or, well, both Grin
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:04:17 PM

So what's the trade off with the speed? Looks too good to be true. Is this centralized or something?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:08:32 PM

So what's the trade off with the speed? Looks too good to be true. Is this centralized or something?

That's why everyone is impressed with what Tixl is offering. Instant, private and commission-free. This should also popularize the whole segment, from my point of view
hognesaul

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:10:01 PM

That's why everyone is impressed with what Tixl is offering. Instant, private and commission-free. This should also popularize the whole segment, from my point of view

By the way, can we compare Tixl to Zcash, from your point of view? What are your thoughts in here?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:15:39 PM

By the way, can we compare Tixl to Zcash, from your point of view? What are your thoughts in here?

That's an interesting question. Zcash is a direct competitor to Tixl and has the best privacy concept from all other cryptocurrencies. It has a lower market cap than Monero but a higher daily transaction volume. For Zcash the same opportunities apply as for Monero, the advantages in scalability make Tixl a severe competitor Wink
hognesaul

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:20:23 PM

That's an interesting question. Zcash is a direct competitor to Tixl and has the best privacy concept from all other cryptocurrencies. It has a lower market cap than Monero but a higher daily transaction volume. For Zcash the same opportunities apply as for Monero, the advantages in scalability make Tixl a severe competitor Wink

Sounds amazing. So I am pretty sure that all together should make Tixl the next moonshot. And as for IEO, are there any plans on the exchange so far? Cause even more attractive if team manages to bring Tixl to advanced exchanges
buzcarn

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:21:32 PM

Sounds amazing. So I am pretty sure that all together should make Tixl the next moonshot. And as for IEO, are there any plans on the exchange so far? Cause even more attractive if team manages to bring Tixl to advanced exchanges

More than sure that it is exactly the thing team is thinking over right now. And more than sure that we will see Tixl having an IEO on the leading exchange Wink
hognesaul

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:26:12 PM

More than sure that it is exactly the thing team is thinking over right now. And more than sure that we will see Tixl having an IEO on the leading exchange Wink

I am the first in the queue Smiley And indeed waiting for more to come down the roadmap. Cause everything looks great and attractive so far Wink
max76

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 09:56:21 PM

Any airdrop?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:59:29 PM

Yeah, that doesn't answer my question at all. In fact all these newbs commenting rapidly random praises makes me think of paid shilling accounts.
Edit: And now when i looked back. There's no substance in any of them. Just random shilling.
Too bad if they paid to you guys, you make it look like a scam.
seb0zz

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:53:43 AM

Yeah, that doesn't answer my question at all. In fact, all these newbs commenting rapidly random praises makes me think of paid shilling accounts.
Edit: And now when i looked back. There's no substance in any of them. Just random shilling.

I can totally understand your criticism, thanks for that! We are pretty new on bitcointalk and tried to work together with somebody helping us with the community support. We learned from that and will now keep going with our internal team only.

So what's the trade-off with the speed? Looks too good to be true. Is this centralized or something?

However, I am happy to answer your question. To establish speedy transactions we do two things. First of all, we use a DAG as a data structure. Of course, this is not something new. We have already seen this for cryptocurrencies like Nano before. Secondly, we use the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) for validating conflicting transactions. Since SCP is also pretty fast, we can provide fast transactions even with validating each of them. In the end, it also depends on the trust level a client wants on a transaction. If the receiver of a transactions trusts the sender directly, they don't have to wait for the consensus before "accepting the payment". In all other cases, the receiver and sender will have to wait a few seconds for the consensus to be established. In addition to the consensus, we are already thinking about off-chain trust providers that can provide trust faster than the consensus but that is more under construction and not ready to be released as a concept at the moment.

Regarding the centralization: SCP allows full decentralization because it allows all nodes to decide whom they trust. With that, there must not be a fixed set of nodes but instead, nodes can join at any time. A very simplified explanation of SCP can be found at http://www.scs.stanford.edu/~dm/blog/simplified-scp.html

We are currently also working on a visualization of SCP that we can hopefully launch on our website within the next months.
tixl.me (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 11:15:43 AM

Any airdrop?

You can find info about the airdrop on https://tixl.me if you scroll down to the FAQ section and in our Whitepaper in Chapter 3.7 (https://tixl.me/whitepaper) ✌️

Tixl is a new cryptocurrency that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions.
Website: https://tixl.me | Pitch Deck: https://tixl.me/pitch-deck/ | Whitepaper: https://tixl.me/whitepaper/ | Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5143557.msg51067420
tixl.me (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 11:31:12 AM

Yeah, that doesn't answer my question at all. In fact, all these newbs commenting rapidly random praises makes me think of paid shilling accounts.

I can totally understand your criticism, thanks for that! We are pretty new on bitcointalk and tried to work together with somebody helping us with the community support. We learned from that and will now keep going with our internal team only.

So what's the trade-off with the speed? Looks too good to be true. Is this centralized or something?

However, I am happy to answer your question. To establish speedy transactions we do two things. First of all, we use a DAG as a data structure. Of course, this is not something new. We have already seen this for cryptocurrencies like Nano before. Secondly, we use the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) for validating conflicting transactions. Since SCP is also pretty fast, we can provide fast transactions even with validating each of them. In the end, it also depends on the trust level a client wants on a transaction. If the receiver of a transactions trusts the sender directly, they don't have to wait for the consensus before "accepting the payment". In all other cases, the receiver and sender will have to wait a few seconds for the consensus to be established. In addition to the consensus, we are already thinking about off-chain trust providers that can provide trust faster than the consensus but that is more under construction and not ready to be released as a concept at the moment.

Regarding the centralization: SCP allows full decentralization because it allows all nodes to decide whom they trust. With that, there must not be a fixed set of nodes but instead, nodes can join at any time. A very simplified explanation of SCP can be found at http://www.scs.stanford.edu/~dm/blog/simplified-scp.html

We are currently also working on a visualization of SCP that we can hopefully launch on our website within the next months.

To prevent possible irritations: seb0zz is one of our founders.

Tixl is a new cryptocurrency that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions.
Website: https://tixl.me | Pitch Deck: https://tixl.me/pitch-deck/ | Whitepaper: https://tixl.me/whitepaper/ | Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5143557.msg51067420

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:40:27 PM

The development team hired some novice accounts and used their posts to create the illusion that the project was active?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: