Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Tixl - 🔐Private. 🚀Instant. 💸Zero-fees.  (Read 3475 times)
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:43:17 PM

And just from your point of view, is it a problem nowadays? Do people actually need cryptocurruncies to be private, zero-fee and instant? Curious to know your thoughts on that

I believe that yes, some kind of. In a world heading more and more towards digital currencies, we must secure that the essential properties of traditional money preserve. Nobody, neither governments or companies nor private people want the public to be able to look into their monetary transactions. All users of a digital currency wish to pay as low fees as possible, the higher the fee, the lower the potential for widespread usage. If a future currency is slow in terms of transaction speed, it’s not a future currency. So everything should go towards users convenience
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:54:20 PM

I believe that yes, some kind of. In a world heading more and more towards digital currencies, we must secure that the essential properties of traditional money preserve. Nobody, neither governments or companies nor private people want the public to be able to look into their monetary transactions. All users of a digital currency wish to pay as low fees as possible, the higher the fee, the lower the potential for widespread usage. If a future currency is slow in terms of transaction speed, it’s not a future currency. So everything should go towards users convenience

And talking about technology, can you tell me more about the ones Tixl is using? What do you find innovative?
sarrpora

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:00:01 PM

And talking about technology, can you tell me more about the ones Tixl is using? What do you find innovative?

They use the most sophisticated technologies emerged from the blockchain world of the past years. A Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) data structure together with the Stellar Consensus Protocol. And they are among the most solid projects I have met so far, talking about technology and the concept
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:07:30 PM

They use the most sophisticated technologies emerged from the blockchain world of the past years. A Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) data structure together with the Stellar Consensus Protocol. And they are among the most solid projects I have met so far, talking about technology and the concept

Sounds great. So seems that this could really be the next privacy coin moonshot Smiley And why have they decided to go for SCP?
sarrpora

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:14:31 PM

Sounds great. So seems that this could really be the next privacy coin moonshot Smiley And why have they decided to go for SCP?

All the technology they are bringing are here to increase the reliability of the platform, increase the speed of transactions etc
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:21:58 PM

The concept of this project is really very interesting.
But the question is how suitable in market.
If you look at it, either exchange tokens grow(BNB+HT) or projects whose tokens are actively used in dozens of applications(ETH+TRON) or projects with rich funds behind them(BCH+BSV). What is this project have?
seb0zz

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 09:53:59 PM

The concept of this project is really very interesting.
But the question is how suitable in market.
If you look at it, either exchange tokens grow(BNB+HT) or projects whose tokens are actively used in dozens of applications(ETH+TRON) or projects with rich funds behind them(BCH+BSV). What is this project have?

That is a very good question Smiley The points you mentioned are exactly what we are working on. Currently, we are in the fundraising phase. Besides putting those funds into the development, it is also our goal to establish partnerships with exchanges and payment providers to get as much transaction volume on Tixl as possible.

From the comparison perspective, our project cannot really be compared with BNB or ETH. We are more competing with BTC but also with XMR, ZEC or something like GRIN. Since we focus on payments only we see a good chance to take root in that field of competition.

hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:01:56 PM

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen. If possible, a few things to clarify, cause just examined the thread and looks very attractive so far. Anyone around today?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:03:33 PM

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen. If possible, a few things to clarify, cause just examined the thread and looks very attractive so far. Anyone around today?

Hello hogneasuul, nice to meet you. Also was reading their White Paper today, so I believe I can make many aspects much more clear to you
hognesaul

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:06:05 PM

Hello hogneasuul, nice to meet you. Also was reading their White Paper today, so I believe I can make many aspects much more clear to you

Nice to meet you! The thing I have lately discovered is that the platform is aimed at being instant and private. And DAG is what they use along with many instruments. But can you tell me more about the privacy?
buzcarn

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:07:03 PM

Nice to meet you! The thing I have lately discovered is that the platform is aimed at being instant and private. And DAG is what they use along with many instruments. But can you tell me more about the privacy?

Sure, this is an interesting question that makes sense. The technical concept of Tixl is influenced by combining multiple approaches of existing cryptocurrencies. For optimal scalability, Tixl uses a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) as data structure and the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) as a consensus algorithm. A special cryptosystem based on NTRU gives Tixl the ability to hide transaction details from outsiders. From my point of view, this is what makes the ecosystem much more advanced
hognesaul

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:09:12 PM

Sure, this is an interesting question that makes sense. The technical concept of Tixl is influenced by combining multiple approaches of existing cryptocurrencies. For optimal scalability, Tixl uses a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) as data structure and the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) as a consensus algorithm. A special cryptosystem based on NTRU gives Tixl the ability to hide transaction details from outsiders. From my point of view, this is what makes the ecosystem much more advanced

Hmm, this sounds more than attractive. To tell the truth, haven't met something similar by now, even though I am pretty deep into Crypto industry. So is what they are doing something like ZCash on a DAG?
buzcarn

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:10:14 PM

Hmm, this sounds more than attractive. To tell the truth, haven't met something similar by now, even though I am pretty deep into Crypto industry. So is what they are doing something like ZCash on a DAG?

I would even say much more Wink Cause in here we are speaking mostly about deeper innovation, from my point of view
hognesaul

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:11:30 PM

I would even say much more Wink Cause in here we are speaking mostly about deeper innovation, from my point of view

And is it possible to buy their tokens? Cause so far I am more then interested. Especially if team manages to get tokens to the leading exchanges
buzcarn

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:12:24 PM

And is it possible to buy their tokens? Cause so far I am more then interested. Especially if team manages to get tokens to the leading exchanges

They are currently on PRE-IEO stage, but I am more than sure that the IEO will be held on the leading exchanges. I recommend you to have a look at their website to get more about the token sale!
hognesaul

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:13:33 PM

They are currently on PRE-IEO stage, but I am more than sure that the IEO will be held on the leading exchanges. I recommend you to have a look at their website to get more about the token sale!

Will do shortly. Cause you know, with such a new idea and high ratings demand will keep growing exponentially, so I have to be faster! Thank you very much for your help Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:14:16 PM

Will do shortly. Cause you know, with such a new idea and high ratings demand will keep growing exponentially, so I have to be faster! Thank you very much for your help Smiley

Oh yes, it will definitely keep growing! So probably we will even need to compete during the IEO Cheesy
sarrpora

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:59:56 PM

Greetings everyone. Baack in here with several more questions. Wanted to talk mora about internal environment. Anyone around today?
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:01:07 PM

Greetings everyone. Baack in here with several more questions. Wanted to talk mora about internal environment. Anyone around today?

Afternoon, sarrpora. How the week goes? Getting ready for the weekend? Will also be happy to discuss TIXL Smiley have you examined their White Paper by the way?
sarrpora

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:06:17 PM

Afternoon, sarrpora. How the week goes? Getting ready for the weekend? Will also be happy to discuss TIXL Smiley have you examined their White Paper by the way?

Oh yes, of course! By the way, I am a fan of Nano as a thing being mining free, so let's see how this one goes Roll Eyes And I wanted to talk more about the coin itself
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: