Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Tixl - 🔐Private. 🚀Instant. 💸Zero-fees.  (Read 3475 times)
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:24:08 PM

Very solid so far. So you know, I am definitely in and i see a coin having a huge potential. And the team will need to get the IEO on the leading exchange, in my opinion

Pretty sure that it is what they are working on right now Roll Eyes
mihacrypto

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:32:09 PM

one question. why do pre-ipo? they could just make one collection and all, why drag out?!

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
buzcarn

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:58:47 AM

one question. why do pre-ipo? they could just make one collection and all, why drag out?!

PRE-IEO is almost sold out now and team is working hard and negotiating with the leading exchanges for an IEO Smiley And I am pretty sure that we will soon get an announcement around it
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:59:58 AM

PRE-IEO is almost sold out now and team is working hard and negotiating with the leading exchanges for an IEO Smiley And I am pretty sure that we will soon get an announcement around it

Good morning there! By the way, buzcarn, are you aware of main info on the private coins market in general? Wanted to clarify a few aspects, if possible
buzcarn

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:00:53 AM

Good morning there! By the way, buzcarn, are you aware of main info on the private coins market in general? Wanted to clarify a few aspects, if possible

Morning! Yeah, sure, definitely in approximate numbers, as Tixl is entering a pretty interesting segment and, you know, as they may become a niche product on the market, I have read about it in general
hognesaul

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:03:35 AM

Morning! Yeah, sure, definitely in approximate numbers, as Tixl is entering a pretty interesting segment and, you know, as they may become a niche product on the market, I have read about it in general

If possible, wanted to refine more about private coin market cap and cryptocurrency market cap. And well, more about Tixl main competitors Wink
buzcarn

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:06:12 AM

If possible, wanted to refine more about private coin market cap and cryptocurrency market cap. And well, more about Tixl main competitors Wink

Indeed a great question. As for private coins - the market is approximately $3.32 B, cryptocurrencies are much more - around $184B + depending on main currencies exchange rates. As for main competitors of TIXL, I can name Dash, Monero, Zcash
hognesaul

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:08:21 AM

Indeed a great question. As for private coins - the market is approximately $3.32 B, cryptocurrencies are much more - around $184B + depending on main currencies exchange rates. As for main competitors of TIXL, I can name Dash, Monero, Zcash

Sounds great. And what basically makes Tixl above it all? What are the main competitive advantages you can outline?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:09:55 AM

Sounds great. And what basically makes Tixl above it all? What are the main competitive advantages you can outline?

Hmm, I can name many, however the most valuable ones, from my point of view, are TX speed (around 1-5 secs only), zero fees, absolutely confidential TX. And they are using DAG Smiley
hognesaul

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:12:58 AM

Hmm, I can name many, however the most valuable ones, from my point of view, are TX speed (around 1-5 secs only), zero fees, absolutely confidential TX. And they are using DAG Smiley

Sounds bold. And yeah, Tixl is looking very solid, especially when we are speaking about DAG Smiley And instant transactions are of course very attractive. + no fees
buzcarn

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:14:01 AM

Sounds bold. And yeah, Tixl is looking very solid, especially when we are speaking about DAG Smiley And instant transactions are of course very attractive. + no fees

Absolutely. And you know, from my point of view, this places the coin much more above from other current solutions
hognesaul

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:14:48 AM

Absolutely. And you know, from my point of view, this places the coin much more above from other current solutions

Fully agree with you. And, you know, I am pretty sure that much more is about to come down the roadmap
seb0zz

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 11:03:39 AM

We wanted to split the fundraising process into multiple phases so that early bird investors get a good price. Also first we considered doing an ICO instead of an IEO so we've got all the tooling to raise funds in a "traditional" ICO-like way. That's why we decided to do the first 2 phases of our token sale as a Pre-IEO so that during this time we can negotiate a deal with an exchange.
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:12:57 PM

We wanted to split the fundraising process into multiple phases so that early bird investors get a good price. Also first we considered doing an ICO instead of an IEO so we've got all the tooling to raise funds in a "traditional" ICO-like way. That's why we decided to do the first 2 phases of our token sale as a Pre-IEO so that during this time we can negotiate a deal with an exchange.

And I love the results so far, you guys are doing pretty great with current milestones and keypoints, so you know, I would say that demand will keep growing along with more people getting aboard. And it is already happening
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:14:27 PM

And I love the results so far, you guys are doing pretty great with current milestones and keypoints, so you know, I would say that demand will keep growing along with more people getting aboard. And it is already happening

By the way, talking about fundraising, are you aware of the goal during different phases/tiers? Or where can it all be found?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:19:38 PM

By the way, talking about fundraising, are you aware of the goal during different phases/tiers? Or where can it all be found?

Yep, I do. During the first phase that is almost sold-out the goal is $450,000, during phase 2 it is 2,25M and 9M during IEO. So you know, Tixl team is definitely aiming at becoming a global product Wink
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:21:17 PM

Yep, I do. During the first phase that is almost sold-out the goal is $450,000, during phase 2 it is 2,25M and 9M during IEO. So you know, Tixl team is definitely aiming at becoming a global product Wink

Sounds more than reasonable, cause you know, the currency they are coming with should become a new paradigm because of its features and opportunities
sarrpora

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:27:02 PM

Sounds more than reasonable, cause you know, the currency they are coming with should become a new paradigm because of its features and opportunities

This is indeed so. But talking about you - what are you finding the most attractive in Tixl? Just curious
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:28:08 PM

This is indeed so. But talking about you - what are you finding the most attractive in Tixl? Just curious

As for me, I pretty often transfer payments, so the point that make Tixl much more attractive for me are its speed and, of course, no fees. Couldn't even think of such a combination before Tixl
sarrpora

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:33:46 PM

As for me, I pretty often transfer payments, so the point that make Tixl much more attractive for me are its speed and, of course, no fees. Couldn't even think of such a combination before Tixl

Oh yes, definitely, none of already existing curriencies offer such sprectrum in 1 single solution
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: