Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:41:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE IS LIVE] Atronocom - Crypto Payment Platform  (Read 16721 times)
up360247

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:08:35 PM

When will the messenger be launched? What are the fundamental differences between your messenger and similar messengers?

Atronocom messenger will be more secure and technological.

In the messenger will be available the function of international money transfers and OTC trading.

Is OTC trading available only to trading pairs with a cryptocurrency, or can I exchange Bitcoin for dollars and withdraw them to my debit card?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
werri

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:37:36 PM

Please tell us in detail, what documents should I submit for accreditation and should I personally come to your office?

Register on the site and you will see a list of all documents required for the passage of accreditation.

This standard procedure for US residents
ikbendegebruiker

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:44:20 AM

Will the project team receive tokens only in two years or will it be received in parts within two years?

When do you plan on listing on the exchange?

If I'm not mistaken, the project team is not planning a listing on the exchange. They said they would not do it. I do not like that they do not protect the interests of investors

Listing on the exchange is worth more than $ 100,000. The project team is not ready to invest in nonsense investors' money, whereas the Atronocom messenger will have over-the-counter trading function.

The difficult thing is that the Atronocom project is developing its blockchain and the exchanges will not add a coin for free.

Adding coins to decentralized exchange is also not possible.

I think it all depends on community support. If the exchanges see the great interest of traders in the new token, they will add the token for free
unmidi

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:13:43 AM

Have you updated the site design?

At first, I thought I was on some other site.

I like your new site design, everything is very harmonious and informative.
prakashr1496@gmail.com

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:40:05 AM

Mr. Does HERBERT STERCHI believe in the Atronocom project?

What prospects did he talk about? What problems might the Atronocom project face when registering?

As far as I know, HERBERT STERCHI is engaged in marketing and supporting ICO projects.

I think he will be able to give the right advice for the development of the project.

That is, he is engaged in the popularization of projects? I saw that he had a lot of experience in successful projects.

Yes, he advises many blockchain integration projects and pays special attention to the Ethereum blockchain.

At the moment he is interested in the project Atronocom

Atronocom will also have smart contracts as in ethereum.

I wonder how safe the over-the-counter trading will be through the Atronocom messenger

If the transaction goes through a smart contract, without the participation of a third party, then no one can take possession of your money.
This is one of the safest cryptocurrency exchange methods.
Jenya7960

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:09:11 AM

When will the price of a token go up to 0.50 Euro?

I am waiting for a salary and I want to buy tokens for 0.40 Euro. What is the bonus now?

The price of the coin will continue to grow?

What is the final price before ending the crowdsale?

When does the investment round end?

The price of the coin will rise until the end of the crowdsale. At the last stage, the price of the token will be 65 cents.

After the crowdsale price will be formed on the exchange

Will there be private sales and some bonuses?

I understand that it is the most profitable to buy tokens now?

Now there is a crowdsale stage and no private sales are planned.

With each stage, the price of the token rises in price by 5 cents, so it’s most profitable to buy tokens now

Thank you vitalja2601!

I already bought tokens on pre-sale and I hope to make good money after adding a token to the exchange.
sumitroy11397

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:37:33 AM

Crypto mining with partner groups in Switzerland

Does this mean that all users of the atronocom application can invest in mining cryptocurrency and earn money?
futurexone

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:04:04 PM

I did not see the answer from the Atronocom team answering the question about SWIFT.

Will it be possible to accept SWIFT payments to your debit card?

All debit currency cards can accept payments in SWIFT.

I think this will not be a problem. The main issue is the commission for crediting SWIFT payments.

I wonder which bank will issue these debit cards? As far as I understand it will be a bank from the offshore zone.

I am interested in receiving a debit card

Most likely the virtual cards will issue a Maltese bank. This is an offshore zone and you can freely transfer large sums.

How did you solve the problems with a high limit on cash withdrawal from a card?

This is a problem for many banks, but you managed to raise this limit to $ 100,000 (if I'm not mistaken)

This is a pretty interesting question. After all, all major international transfers are checked by financial monitoring. How did you solve the problem of checking such large amounts?

I am newbie in crypto currency and want learn more
andrby

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:32:27 PM

Will I be able to accept and send payments through SEPA to my debit card atronocom?
pdannis

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:59:31 PM

What is interesting told CEO Thomas Koller at an event in Hungary? Why don't you have your own blog, where you can talk about the news of your project?

I believe that this is a big omission for the project, not to have your blog.

I would like to know how international payments will be made.

International payments were discussed at an event in Istanbul, Turkey.

However, I still cannot find a clear description of the work of international payments in the documentation

What exactly do you want to understand in international transfers?

Blockchain provides an opportunity to make international transfers 24 hours a day without the participation of a third party.

I do not understand in what currency international transfers will be made. Will this happen in an Atronocom token or in US dollars?

As far as I understand, international payments will be made through the Atronocom token, but will be credited in US dollars (or other currency) to a debit card
cuoicuoiyeu

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:28:20 PM

Why the project team does not answer any question here?

The project also does not have a group in Telegram. What is the best way to contact Atronocom representatives?
trustbytrust

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:57:20 PM

I think you need a listing on the Japanese exchange. These are the only exchanges with official registration and license.

What markets do you negotiate with?

I trade on the Taotao cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange has Japanese registration and has been working steadily for a long time.

I think listing on Taotao may be beneficial for Atronocom

This community must decide on which exchange to receive the listing of the Atronocom token.

The project team declined to listing.

Can ordinary users list a token or a coin on the exchange?

I thought this should be done by the project representatives.

A request for listing of a token can be made by both ordinary members of the community and representatives of the project.

If the project seems worthy, the listing can be free.
kesaria

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:25:30 AM

Will the project team receive tokens only in two years or will it be received in parts within two years?

When do you plan on listing on the exchange?

If I'm not mistaken, the project team is not planning a listing on the exchange. They said they would not do it. I do not like that they do not protect the interests of investors

Listing on the exchange is worth more than $ 100,000. The project team is not ready to invest in nonsense investors' money, whereas the Atronocom messenger will have over-the-counter trading function.

The difficult thing is that the Atronocom project is developing its blockchain and the exchanges will not add a coin for free.

Adding coins to decentralized exchange is also not possible.

I think it all depends on community support. If the exchanges see the great interest of traders in the new token, they will add the token for free

Many coins and tokens used to be added free of charge, and exchanges earn commissions with a large daily trading volume. I think the Atronocom project will also be very popular.
Nephalem

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:56:26 AM

On the site added section PHILANTHROPY.

You have described many good goals, but how will you contribute to improving people's living standards?
eladom

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:25:23 AM

Have you updated the site design?

At first, I thought I was on some other site.

I like your new site design, everything is very harmonious and informative.

The same saw that the site https://atronocom.io/ is updated.

It looks very beautiful. Why depicted astronaut on the site?
fomkon63

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:55:32 AM

10% of all Transaction fees will be directed to Operation Rescue and environmental protection projects?
metalero27

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:25:10 AM

Why the project team does not answer any question here?

The project also does not have a group in Telegram. What is the best way to contact Atronocom representatives?

If you are interested in a question, ask through the official email address.

I also think that the lack of a project in Telegram is a minus for a project
djdfibkj

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:53:11 AM

You have updated the design of the site. When will the new technical documentation about the project be presented with a detailed description of the implementation of your ideas?
vitalja2601

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:22:58 PM

Will I be able to accept and send payments through SEPA to my debit card atronocom?

Yes, the debit card will support SEPA and SWIFT payments.

This card will be very interesting for webmasters and other users who often receive payments through SWIFT
bicknos

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:49:51 PM

I think you need a listing on the Japanese exchange. These are the only exchanges with official registration and license.

What markets do you negotiate with?

I trade on the Taotao cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange has Japanese registration and has been working steadily for a long time.

I think listing on Taotao may be beneficial for Atronocom

This community must decide on which exchange to receive the listing of the Atronocom token.

The project team declined to listing.

Can ordinary users list a token or a coin on the exchange?

I thought this should be done by the project representatives.

A request for listing of a token can be made by both ordinary members of the community and representatives of the project.

If the project seems worthy, the listing can be free.

Nowadays, only decentralized exchanges add new coins for free. But on decentralized exchanges add only tokens in the network ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: