Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE IS LIVE] Atronocom - Crypto Payment Platform  (Read 16721 times)
bradleycc

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:04:45 AM

I finally see a video from the conference in Istanbul.

The event was attended by quite a large number of people.

https://atronocom.io/wp-content/themes/sbs-main/assets/img/atronocom-summit-tr.mp4#t=0.7

Thank you for the video. I do not understand why it was not posted to Twitter immediately after the event.

It is evident that many people came to the event Atronocom

Interestingly, after this event did Atronocom have new major investors?

Judging by the video, in Istanbul there were many famous people from the crypto industry

It is quite possible. I think that such events provide important contacts that contribute to the rapid development of the project.

Right. The project team can get professional advice and get new members to their team if anyone is interested in the idea of Atronocom

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KaiMark

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:59:21 PM

https://atronocom.io/wp-content/themes/sbs-main/assets/img/atronocom-summit-tr.mp4#t=0.7

At this event, you position yourself as a European company with registration in Switzerland. Representatives of what exchanges were at the event?

If you watched the video, then the event was attended by representatives of the cryptocurrency exchange LATOKEN.

Atronocom is currently undergoing registration in Switzerland.

I also noticed that representatives of the LATOKEN cryptocurrency exchange often appeared in the frame.

I think they are interested in partnering with Atronocom
drukoz4

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:58:49 PM

I do not understand. Will you negotiate with exchanges and add a token to the listing or not?

I consider it wrong to refuse listing, as investors will have a very negative attitude towards this.

Investors are investing in the Atronocom project, because they believe in this idea.

When Atronocom development is completed, OTC trading will be possible on the platform.

Already known any dates of the assurances of the development of the messenger with the function of over-the-counter trading?

I think your application will be very popular.

The very idea of the project attracts a lot of attention, but the development depends on the speed of attracted investments. The faster Atronocom will attract the right amount of funds, the faster the messenger will be launched.

If Atronocom holds 3-5 events like in Istanbul, then the project will not have any problems with investing.

At such events, there are often large investors and representatives of venture funds.

How much money has the project attracted at the moment?

I think that events and attracted investments are not indirectly related. It all depends on the quality of the project.
raikagetobiyah

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:34:23 PM

What happens if I lose my debit card? A thief can use it? How can I block the card in order not to lose my money?

Will there be a hotline number for which I can call and block my card in case of loss?

This is an important moment of personal security.

All debit card management features will be available on your smartphone. You can instantly block and order a new card if it is lost.
gumenev

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:08:08 PM

Thank you for the video. I do not understand why it was not posted to Twitter immediately after the event.

Judging by the video, in Istanbul there were many famous people from the crypto industry

On the video you can see a lot of experts and representatives of cryptocurrency exchanges.

Personal contact helps get a quick listing.

With a personal contact, it is always easier to agree on unique terms of cooperation.

I hope that Atronocom were able to reach agreements on new partnerships.
Princessccxo

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:38:51 PM

Will it be a multi-currency debit card? What currencies will be available? Will I be able to order several cards in my name to avoid card limits?

The site contains information that the card will initially support 5 different currencies, but in the future the number of supported currencies may be increased.

Already know which currencies will be supported on a debit card?

I wonder what commissions will be for withdrawing cash from a card in different countries
quythanhd121

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:13:39 PM

How many full-time developers are currently part of the Atronocom team?

I am interested in the timing of the implementation of your idea to understand the effectiveness of investments in your project
whatseller

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:44:47 PM

Have you created a unique website design or is it a template?

I’m confused by some inappropriate elements in site design.

I think this is a unique template, but many sections are not fully completed, since many sections are still in development.

Nevertheless, all the necessary information is available on the site. You need to choose the right sections to find the information you are looking for.

After updating the site design, the information has become more difficult to find, but nevertheless it is located on the site and you can always find the answer to any question.

I also could not find some sections. But after spending a little time I found even more information than was on the site.
RSGA2000

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:17:52 PM

Link to white paper should be here https://atronocom.io/application/#

But apparently the white paper is not yet ready, so the link to the pdf file itself is not yet indicated.

The site has a lot of buttons that lead nowhere.

Buttons do not work: white paper and mobile applications for IOS and android. Links will be added later.

That's right, because a large budget is required for developing mobile applications, and Atronocom has just begun to attract investments.

White paper to be published soon.

Despite the absence of a white paper, all technical documentation is present on the site.

You can get acquainted with the technical features of the development of a new blockchain.

I still can not find a debit card description. What will be the limits, what currencies will be supported and what will be the cost of international funds transfers
serag4fx

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:51:17 PM

Judging by the video, there were about 100 people at the event! Why didn't you post a Facebook conference report so that people understand how your event went?

The event in Istanbul was more popular than in Hungary. In Istanbul, there were many experts from the blockchain field and representatives of crypto business

Judging by the video at the Event in Istanbul, there were 5 times more people than in Hungary.

I hope Atronocom could agree on the listing
pxoto

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:52:21 AM

It is quite possible. I think that such events provide important contacts that contribute to the rapid development of the project.

Right. The project team can get professional advice and get new members to their team if anyone is interested in the idea of Atronocom

In Telegram, the team announced that it was holding a number of events in Brazil. I think that any events aimed at recognizing the project have a positive effect on Atronocom
bit400

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:31:50 AM

In the right block of the site you have the inscription

"ATRONOCOM 2002 / 22-8347-39357.12 1211-8451.12-00211"

What do these numbers mean?
belinkov1

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:04:25 AM

Will it be a multi-currency debit card? What currencies will be available? Will I be able to order several cards in my name to avoid card limits?

The site contains information that the card will initially support 5 different currencies, but in the future the number of supported currencies may be increased.

Already know which currencies will be supported on a debit card?

I wonder what commissions will be for withdrawing cash from a card in different countries

Yes, for the moment, the dollar and the EURO will be added on the debit multi-currency card.

Other currencies are not yet known.
newyorkerteam

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:43:23 AM

Representatives of which companies attended the event in Istanbul Turkey?

I only saw Latoken, but I want to know all the participants.
JustGaga

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:21:29 AM

At this event, you position yourself as a European company with registration in Switzerland. Representatives of what exchanges were at the event?

If you watched the video, then the event was attended by representatives of the cryptocurrency exchange LATOKEN.

Atronocom is currently undergoing registration in Switzerland.

I also noticed that representatives of the LATOKEN cryptocurrency exchange often appeared in the frame.

I think they are interested in partnering with Atronocom

I do not know whether it will be LATOKEN or another exchange, but it’s good that the Atronocom team wants to add a coin to the exchange.

It is in the interests of investors.
tradingvadaje

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:54:51 AM

I saw that you went through the registration process in Dubai.
What type of activity have you registered and where can I check this registration?
baocsu

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:30:22 PM

Judging by the video, there were about 100 people at the event! Why didn't you post a Facebook conference report so that people understand how your event went?

The event in Istanbul was more popular than in Hungary. In Istanbul, there were many experts from the blockchain field and representatives of crypto business

Judging by the video at the Event in Istanbul, there were 5 times more people than in Hungary.

I hope Atronocom could agree on the listing

I recommend you to subscribe to the Atronocom group in Telegram.

It turns out the project team often takes part in conferences, but it does not tell about all the events on Twitter.
amirkhababa

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:02:48 PM

What happens if I lose my debit card? A thief can use it? How can I block the card in order not to lose my money?

Will there be a hotline number for which I can call and block my card in case of loss?

This is an important moment of personal security.

All debit card management features will be available on your smartphone. You can instantly block and order a new card if it is lost.

Will these cards be PayPass enabled?

It would be convenient to pay for goods and services in stores using a smartphone without even getting a card.
Ishiro

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:42:27 PM

I do not have a smartphone, but I have a phone with a Symbian system.

can I use the services of your atronocom platform?
byleonid

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:17:21 PM

I do not understand. Will you negotiate with exchanges and add a token to the listing or not?

I consider it wrong to refuse listing, as investors will have a very negative attitude towards this.

Investors are investing in the Atronocom project, because they believe in this idea.

When Atronocom development is completed, OTC trading will be possible on the platform.

Already known any dates of the assurances of the development of the messenger with the function of over-the-counter trading?

I think your application will be very popular.

The very idea of the project attracts a lot of attention, but the development depends on the speed of attracted investments. The faster Atronocom will attract the right amount of funds, the faster the messenger will be launched.

If Atronocom holds 3-5 events like in Istanbul, then the project will not have any problems with investing.

At such events, there are often large investors and representatives of venture funds.

How much money has the project attracted at the moment?

I think that events and attracted investments are not indirectly related. It all depends on the quality of the project.

If you want to see how much money is raised at the moment, register on the site and you will see this information. Atronocom deserves attention
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: