Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE IS LIVE] Atronocom - Crypto Payment Platform  (Read 16721 times)
mitko97

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:24:45 PM

I'm bored ... I'm tired ... I have asked in the telegram when croedsale ends but they now still say "there is no date" when crowdsale will end, so how much longer do I have to wait Huh

Apparently the crowdsale will last until all the tokens are sold.

For the implementation of all plans for the roadmap need a large budget

That is, there are no clear dates for a crowdsale?

I think investors should understand when they get their tokens and potential returns on their investments.

If I'm not mistaken, the crowdsale will last until the end of the year. Even if the Atronocom project does not sell all the tokens, the crowdsale will be completed in late December.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ruzer

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:52:28 PM

What are the main advantages of your messenger over competitors? Will you have the function of secure chat and calls?

Yes, in the messenger will be available the function of secure calls, chat and video calls.

You get a secure messenger in which you can trade cryptocurrencies

Over-the-counter trading has become very popular lately due to convenience and safety. The more users on the platform, the faster orders will be processed.
fusion_lab

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:21:39 PM

What are the main advantages of your messenger over competitors? Will you have the function of secure chat and calls?

The main advantages of the project include

* Mobile staking on Android
* Mobile staking on IOS
* Banking and Online Payments
* Debit Bank Card
* Exchange - OTC
* High Security Text Messenger (Most secure)

Mobile application for android will support all the functionality of the platform Atronocom?

It would be very convenient.
gabgabil

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:50:00 PM

Accreditation must pass all users or only residents of the United States?

Are residents of Nigeria allowed to invest in Atronocom?

Now the page of the site with a list of countries whose residents can not invest in Atronocom is not available.

Accreditation is needed only for residents of the United States

If cryptocurrencies are prohibited in your country, then you cannot invest in Atronocom. If you are not sure of the ban, contact a lawyer

The project holds a crowdsale, so residents of most countries can invest in a project without restrictions.
anonocoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:19:46 PM

All calls and messages in the messenger will be sent only when the Internet is connected? What is the speed of the Internet for the stable operation of the application?

Definitely, without an internet connection, the messenger will not be able to perform its functions. 1 megabit / sec is enough for chat

The operation of the application depends not only on the speed of the Internet connection, but also on the ping.

I hope that the application will work stably even at low Internet speed
13carl13

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:47:18 AM

Where can I read in detail about commissions that will be on the Atronocom debit card?

What are the limits for cash withdrawals abroad?

Most likely this information will appear in the White Paper, but at the moment this document is in development. Now you can try to ask this question in the Telegram group.

If I am not mistaken, a certain limit on cash withdrawal without commission will be set on the debit card, and in addition to this amount there will be a small commission

This limit is about 3000 EURO, if I'm not mistaken. This information was provided in the old version of the site. Now I can not find this information

This amount is sufficient for travel and for personal expenses. If you spend no more than 3000 EURO, you can save well
Graf

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:24:39 AM

All calls and messages in the messenger will be sent only when the Internet is connected? What is the speed of the Internet for the stable operation of the application?

Definitely, without an internet connection, the messenger will not be able to perform its functions. 1 megabit / sec is enough for chat

The operation of the application depends not only on the speed of the Internet connection, but also on the ping.

I hope that the application will work stably even at low Internet speed

LTE is already running almost everywhere, which allows speeds of up to 50 Mb / s.

I think this will be enough for any application functions.
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:40:06 AM

I'm bored ... I'm tired ... I have asked in the telegram when croedsale ends but they now still say "there is no date" when crowdsale will end, so how much longer do I have to wait Huh

I think investors should understand when they get their tokens and potential returns on their investments.

If I'm not mistaken, the crowdsale will last until the end of the year. Even if the Atronocom project does not sell all the tokens, the crowdsale will be completed in late December.
To the end of the year? That's a lot of time for crowd sale. Would it better that a crowd sale only have a short amount of time?
vitalio

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:59:51 AM

* Mobile staking on IOS
* Debit Bank Card
* Exchange - OTC

A very interesting combination of secure messenger, over-the-counter trading and the availability of a debit card.

All than I use in one application

It is really convenient. Now you do not need to download the exchange applications on which you trade. Will a debit card be tied to a messenger account?
dharmapriya

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:37:04 PM

* Mobile staking on IOS
* Debit Bank Card
* Exchange - OTC

What trading volumes can your application support? A large number of orders will not load the messenger?

The Atronocom team creates its blockchain ADRACHA from scratch. Blockchain is very fast and can handle almost any load.
Graf

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:13:00 PM

What unique features will your blockchain ADRACHA possess?

You are creating a very fast blockchain, but what are the other benefits of your ADRACHA?

The transaction processing speed is ten times higher than the speed of the Ripple blockchain.

The exchange will be able to process millions of transactions per day.
anonocoin

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:50:18 PM

Yes, in the messenger will be available the function of secure calls, chat and video calls.

Over-the-counter trading has become very popular lately due to convenience and safety. The more users on the platform, the faster orders will be processed.

The main problem of OTC trading is the small number of users on the platform, which leads to a long processing of orders.
dharmapriya

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:25:56 PM

The main question remains, what will happen to unsold tokens if they remain?

If the number of tokens is reduced, this will positively affect the growth of the price of the token
gabgabil

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:02:38 PM

* Mobile staking on IOS
* Debit Bank Card
* Exchange - OTC

A very interesting combination of secure messenger, over-the-counter trading and the availability of a debit card.

All than I use in one application

If I add my video hosting service, then I would have had 1 application on my smartphone.

Although, perhaps in the messenger there will be public groups with video
anonocoin

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:32:11 PM

What is your main project mission? I saw that you would give 10% of your profits to a charitable foundation. Do you own this fund?
bibica1368

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:05:26 PM

The site has your registration number in Dubai. You stated that the registration process in Switzerland is also completed.

Can you say your registration number in Switzerland?

It is better to ask this question in telegrams. They will answer your question much faster.

I think the company is still registering, so there was no registration alert yet
gabgabil

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:14:02 AM

What features are fundamental to your application?

If OTC trading is not popular, will you remove this function from the messenger?
anonocoin

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:05:50 AM

Earlier on the site you had a FAQ page, now it is not available. I am interested in a list of countries whose residents can not invest in your project
13carl13

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:54:42 AM

The main problem of OTC trading is the small number of users on the platform, which leads to a long processing of orders.

If Atronocom creates a popular and secure messenger. This will allow for quick orders in over-the-counter trading.
d3m1tha

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:47:58 AM

What unique features will your blockchain ADRACHA possess?

You are creating a very fast blockchain, but what are the other benefits of your ADRACHA?

The transaction processing speed is ten times higher than the speed of the Ripple blockchain.

The exchange will be able to process millions of transactions per day.

Did you achieve such blockchain speed in test mode or is it the estimated speed that you calculated theoretically?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: