Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Hits $270: $300 Next?  (Read 2876 times)
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:28:08 PM

We have all seen the performance of Ethereum during the current bull run. And despite Ethreum being quite under-priced (it went down even more than BTC during 2018), the increase in valuation was lower when compared to the other cryptocurrencies. IMO, this can be solely blamed on the bad state of the ICO market. That is the only explanation I could think of, for the dullness in the ETH prices. 

This just means ethereum has more room to grow from this point than bitcoin.  ETH is still the dominant alt coin and it looks like it will remain the way.  Ripple has pumped past ethereum in the past but those were nothing but whales playing a few rounds of pump and dump.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:34:38 PM

300$ was easy for eth, next month eth will be around 500 - 700$, so buy more now while eth at around 280-300$ like now.
You can not say this for sure. Ethereum will reach $ 300 only if the entire market continues to grow. If Bitcoin will cost 9000-10000 thousand next month, then we will see ethereum of $ 300 and more. Otherwise, there is no reason for growth against the entire market. We will know what will happen very soon.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:43:52 AM

Ethereum price surged significantly towards $270 versus the US Dollar, and jumped sharply vs bitcoin. ETH is in a major bull run and it seems like the price might even hit $300.

We saw a sharp increase in Ethereum price above $220 resistance against the US Dollar. The ETH/USD pair gained pace above the $225 resistance and rallied above the second target discussed this week. It broke the key $240 and $250 resistance levels to move further into a positive zone. The uptrend was such that the price gained more than 20% and even tested the $270 level. The price is currently well above the $260 level and placed nicely above the 100 hourly simple moving average.

Source: https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/05/16/ethereum-eth-price-surges-20-300-next/

Ethereum is now making its move...and though a little bit too late relative to the Bitcoin upward swing, I think nobody is complaining and holders are getting happy. I love Bitcoin but many of us are also into Eth and we love Vitalik Buterin, the man behind this cryptocurrency platform some are considering to be the heir apparent to Bitcoin but is also facing its own challenges in terms of adoption and innovations.

Can we expect Ethereum to fight against all odds and get into $500 before the end of 2019?
Now market is in correction state ehtereum also in momentum but in this bull run we cant predict huge move but definitely ethereum will reach more than 300$ once again the bull run started . But big profit from ethereum we have to wait some more events as it in white paper.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:29:21 AM

Nice analyze.. It is to easy for this coin to reach that price and i had same thought like you about $500 before the end of this year. Ethereum is one of my favorite investment and i spend a lot of money on this coin. All the best for ETH hodler.
ETH has been rising but slowly and not as quick as Bitcoin is. However it has been giving more than 3x profits to people who invested in ETH when it was around $70 couple of months ago. It is around $253 right now but I hope it will rise more with some more rise in the market value of Bitcoin. So regardless of the slow market for ETH, if you are interested, you should speculate.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:43:51 AM

$500 is not a slight number for Ethereum coin price. Although Ethereum was able to achieve that selling value. The crypto market is very difficult to predict, however by looking at the current price. I'm sure this year Ethereum will reach $500. And right now I will not rush to sell coins and stay patient.

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:54:42 PM

The price of ETH will rise until the price of bitcoin rises. I stopped believing in Vitalik Buterin and his team. Because they constantly violate the terms of the releases. I think that Ethereum 2.0 should be expected only in 2025. As soon as Buterin had a lot of money, he stopped paying attention to his blockchain brainchild. Now he is a very good dancer and singer but not a businessman.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 04:00:35 PM

For too long, ETH has been worth less than $200, but now the price should rise very well, personally I think the price should be higher than $300.

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:01:56 PM

I am sure that the price of $ 300 will soon be reached before May ends, and when the price of $ 300 can be reached then ethereum prices will continue to skyrocket and will not drop again so continuing to buy ethereum is a thing to do.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:26:21 PM

ETH can't move in uptrend without little correction, presently there is a little correction it will take a little time before ethereum will hit $300 probably in next month.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:46:35 PM

Ethereum price surged significantly towards $270 versus the US Dollar, and jumped sharply vs bitcoin. ETH is in a major bull run and it seems like the price might even hit $300.

We saw a sharp increase in Ethereum price above $220 resistance against the US Dollar. The ETH/USD pair gained pace above the $225 resistance and rallied above the second target discussed this week. It broke the key $240 and $250 resistance levels to move further into a positive zone. The uptrend was such that the price gained more than 20% and even tested the $270 level. The price is currently well above the $260 level and placed nicely above the 100 hourly simple moving average.

Source: https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/05/16/ethereum-eth-price-surges-20-300-next/

Ethereum is now making its move...and though a little bit too late relative to the Bitcoin upward swing, I think nobody is complaining and holders are getting happy. I love Bitcoin but many of us are also into Eth and we love Vitalik Buterin, the man behind this cryptocurrency platform some are considering to be the heir apparent to Bitcoin but is also facing its own challenges in terms of adoption and innovations.

Can we expect Ethereum to fight against all odds and get into $500 before the end of 2019?
The question of whether ethereum will reach the projected price or not can only be told by time. Only time can tell when this will happen, although the possibility of this happening is relatively high looking at the present market condition. If the market stabilizes, it is possible it hit that price or even more at the end of this year.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:49:53 PM

I believe that as soon as Bitcoin goes up a bit, then ethereum will be pulled after it.  Do not expect from the ethereum something enchanting if Bitcoin is worth it.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:52:25 PM

I will buy some coins of ETH next weekend, it's relatively easy to ETH hit 300 USD

ETH is a solid coin, it's not some random altcoin, they have an entire ecosystem, devs, miners, companies who trust in ETH

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:56:45 PM

I do not know exactly whether ethereum will experience an increase in prices to $ 300 or more, but I believe that the development of ethereum prices at this time is beginning to show its value again, while for the increase in ethereum prices, many people believe that ethereum still has a chance to rise high.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:02:46 PM

I now see ethereum prices in cmc reaching $253. Previously, I hoped that the positive trend of ethereum would continue. Previously, ethereum also experienced a decline and an increase like bitcoin. I am sure that in the future, ethereum will continue to increase again and it is even more likely to reach $500 before the end of 2019. At least the future ethereum will penetrate $300 first.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:12:33 PM

If I see movements in the market today, Ethereum's chances in the near future will only reach $ 270 because the movement is very slow and most likely in the following month it will reach $ 300.
and bitcoin greatly affects the movement of Ethereum and other coins and what we see bitcoin is also moving slowly, no one can predict and only rely on the movement of bitcoin to be able to pump Ethereun or other coins, and we will see next few weeks whether bitcoin rises and Ethereum is likely will reach a price of $ 270 or $ 300.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:13:52 PM

it cannot be denied that ethereum has great potential and also their team always strives so that ethereum is always attracted by investors and its users. so I believe that ethereum can break the price to $ 300 at the end of 2019 and can even increase more than that price.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:28:13 PM

Eth seems stable over 240 to 250 mark which is very positive for eth price, looks like eth will continue its uptrend from here im expecting 400 to 500 range for eth in next couple of months.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 08:30:01 PM

it is positive that after strong rise of nearly 50% in few days, ETH is now stable in the range of 250 USD, that seems as a nice area for a new momentum, that will bring us higher, and eventually to 1000 USD until the end of the year
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:30:40 PM

I also see ETH going past the price of $ 300 in the near future, and within 6 months - 1 year, I think ETH will be much more expensive
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:34:55 PM

I had really big expectations about Ethereum last year.
Someone promised 2500 $ by the end of the year. Nothing happen.
   300$ is pretty possible target for Etherum, it can hit the price just during a night indeed.
It still has popularity and demand and 300 $ is just another step to its global success.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: