Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Hits $270: $300 Next?  (Read 2876 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:57:55 PM

I'm not disagree for that it's positively possible to hit 300$ price of ethereum and according to the graph you shared there have an awesome ethereum goes upwards after long time their price drops, hoping if the price of bitcoin reach 10k the price of ethereum will follow to uprise.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:07:07 AM

I'm not disagree for that it's positively possible to hit 300$ price of ethereum and according to the graph you shared there have an awesome ethereum goes upwards after long time their price drops, hoping if the price of bitcoin reach 10k the price of ethereum will follow to uprise.
We all know ETH is capable of doing that, it's volume is huge and therefore we cannot underestimate it.
Just $50 usd from the price now, and we will be back, I think that's only a small amount and not likely to get hit as we did a great job before going to $1,000.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:15:03 AM

We all know ETH is capable of doing that, it's volume is huge and therefore we cannot underestimate it.
Just $50 usd from the price now, and we will be back, I think that's only a small amount and not likely to get hit as we did a great job before going to $1,000.
Oh come one. it's only tens of dollars but if there is no reason for it to grow than it's not possible. Ethereum needs an encouragement from the developers to make investors trust in it and take a buy actions.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:18:11 AM

I think the $ 500 minimum will cost. And 1000 we will see most likely by the new year. Maybe even more.!

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:54:05 AM

in the crypto world nothing is impossible. I feel there is a good movement for ETH like 2 years ago. if you have funds then make your investment in ethereum before you regret what ethereum can do.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:57:27 AM

With the last bull run, when BTC hit 10 000$ ETH was almost 1500$ so i believe if BTC hits 12-14 000$ the price of ETH will be above 1 000!
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:04:20 AM

When bitcoin is going to start the next way up, ETH will smash 300$ easily. And watching the latest price movements i guess it won't take long time that btc and eth will make a new yearly high. BTC is still doing the exactly opposite of the bear market... small range a few days / weeks and than comes a big breakout. i think we will see this movement again and hit 10k in Bitcoin.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:27:36 PM

Just one thing is dragging down the exchange rate of Ethereum, and it is none other than the ICOs. Even now too many scams are going on in the ICO market and as a result the reputation of ETH is getting tarnished. ETH developers needs to completely dissociate itself from the ICOs and concentrate on alleviating the deficiencies and bugs. 
it sounds good, but I think at this stage it will be impossible, but the world of crypto wonders - anything can happen
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:31:00 PM

Anything can happen in 2019, and this is probably the beginning of the rise of all altcoins, especially ethereum and everyone hopes that ethereum will continue to improve in the future and I am very confident about this and I am also sure that Bitcoin will break $ 500 this year and will probably return  the heyday like a few years ago

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:01:37 AM

If ETH hit $300, i think bitcoin will be hitting $10k which is good for cryptocurrency market.
Usually if bitcoin and eth price rising, the other altcoins in the market will following to rising.
When the bull comes, $300 is not hard for ETH value to be achieved.

Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:41:58 AM

Definitely the price will go above 300$ in the next week.The market growth is stale so the price won't fall down.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:45:54 AM

Can we expect Ethereum to fight against all odds and get into $500 before the end of 2019?

yes would be nice if we could say that with 100% certainty. but it would still take the charm out of the matter if we could always predict the price
but now in earnest. the chances are very good to be at the beginning of the bullrun. but if and in which form eth is involved will be exciting to see Smiley
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:49:45 AM

It will and it need patience, i believe in this coin and im sure it reach on that price in the next month. 2019 for is the best for altcoin because we are at the bull market stage and im sure it will exceed even in 500$. Everything is possible when bull run occur like what happen in late 2017 that ETH reaches 1000$.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:56:56 AM

Ethereum price surged significantly towards $270 versus the US Dollar, and jumped sharply vs bitcoin. ETH is in a major bull run and it seems like the price might even hit $300.

We saw a sharp increase in Ethereum price above $220 resistance against the US Dollar. The ETH/USD pair gained pace above the $225 resistance and rallied above the second target discussed this week. It broke the key $240 and $250 resistance levels to move further into a positive zone. The uptrend was such that the price gained more than 20% and even tested the $270 level. The price is currently well above the $260 level and placed nicely above the 100 hourly simple moving average.

Source: https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/05/16/ethereum-eth-price-surges-20-300-next/

Ethereum is now making its move...and though a little bit too late relative to the Bitcoin upward swing, I think nobody is complaining and holders are getting happy. I love Bitcoin but many of us are also into Eth and we love Vitalik Buterin, the man behind this cryptocurrency platform some are considering to be the heir apparent to Bitcoin but is also facing its own challenges in terms of adoption and innovations.

Can we expect Ethereum to fight against all odds and get into $500 before the end of 2019?

Well, I think this is a piece of good news.
I have been holding ETH coins since last year. If your prediction is correct that ETH will go to $ 300, I will be very happy.
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:08:00 AM

I think Ethereum will increase if Bitcoin prices rise, because so far I have seen that Altcoin price increases tend to always follow the price of Bitcoin especially Ethereum, so it is very easy to see ETH prices rise if Bitcoin prices rise too.

Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:09:01 AM

Yes ETH Will Hit 300$ Soon. ETH is More Popular and Trasted Cryptocurrency There Has No Dought. I Think Ethrium Price will go 1000$ Soon. Becouse Its Volumes Increasing Day By Day.        

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:05:41 AM

I think Ethereum will increase if Bitcoin prices rise, because so far I have seen that Altcoin price increases tend to always follow the price of Bitcoin especially Ethereum, so it is very easy to see ETH prices rise if Bitcoin prices rise too.

If we saw ethereum movement, ethereum price rising againts US Dollar because bitcoin price increase. But ethereum againts bitcoin still drop. When ethereum rising againts bitcoin, i am believe ethereum price could reach $400 easily
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:55:23 AM

It will and it need patience, i believe in this coin and im sure it reach on that price in the next month. 2019 for is the best for altcoin because we are at the bull market stage and im sure it will exceed even in 500$. Everything is possible when bull run occur like what happen in late 2017 that ETH reaches 1000$.

I am agree, we should not doubt about ethereum. Ethereum already known used by most token in market and its popular coin. I think ethereum price will reach highest price late 2017 but it takes time. Better patient and hold our ethereum

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 09:58:07 AM

Slow but steady increases are much better in ethereum i think. Yes 100x coins should be there but steady rises are my preference. I can’t take a look to my investments everytime in my daily routine.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:11:43 AM

Slow but steady increases are much better in ethereum i think. Yes 100x coins should be there but steady rises are my preference. I can’t take a look to my investments everytime in my daily routine.

It's better to go up slowly than like a roller coaster, but there is a positive thing we can see in the increase in ethereum prices, which is a large transaction volume, in 2017 when the price reached $ 1100 transaction volume less than $ 5 billion, but now the transaction volume is more than $ 8 billion.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: