Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win Big at The Races!  (Read 931 times)
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:07:58 PM
Merited by bitbollo (1)

Tonight's races at Happy Valley will be dominated by favorites winning.  Very few flukes or moderately backed horses will win.  If you go and bet on favorites tonight, you should do well.

Here is the race card.

Post time is at 7:15 PM Hong Kong Time (UTC+8).

Hi but you are not able to provide some bets?
Because it seems that you're providing only vague informations about these races.

What is the incentive to learn if I provide you with all the answers?

he did not ask for explanations, he asked you to give us some real bets you do
for example today? but before the race  Grin

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3583

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:17:37 PM

Hi JackpotRacer Smiley how are you Wink ?

GloriousWin, your open post was related 60% of ROI (DAILY).
So why not provide some bets EARLY? Before the race? Just to test your version if it's true or you're the number X (infinite) that has provided a scam relating betting discussion.

If you are not able to provide these information, or you want already waste time, you will be considered as a Scammer.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:23:26 PM

The post looks like the OP is paid to copy paste a site without putting any links. 60% winning rate daily is horribly big and an indication its a scam. Greedy people will get lured into it easily because thats a huge amount of return. I am thinking that the site is already on loss because of this one if this is true.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GloriousWin (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:09:18 AM

The post looks like the OP is paid to copy paste a site without putting any links. 60% winning rate daily is horribly big and an indication its a scam. Greedy people will get lured into it easily because thats a huge amount of return. I am thinking that the site is already on loss because of this one if this is true.

There is no "site" and there will never be any "site".  This is an opportunity to be taught a system.  I'm only going to teach a select number of students and share my ways with them.  So far, no one has taken me up on my offer.  Not that I am surprised... pearls before swine.

There are ways to make a lot of money in the races, but the mass majority will continue to bet in ignorance and lose their money.

I will be posting some clues for Sunday's race at Sha Tin.  Post time is 12:30 pm (HKT UTC+8).  The prudent person would do well to analyze these hints.  I will not offer this forever, and I contemplated not posting anything else.  Consider this an experiment in human psychology.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:46:20 AM

Sure 60% a day on horse racing no problem
Select just three horses 7/1 each get triple and boom
or select one 50/1 any problem easy money
It is additional stream of income in UK tax free
It that is so easy then why there are not lamborghini punters yet
It is hard job two hours three hours work minimum and even that luck can be against you
Yes all that OP post is just copy and past

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:09:03 PM

There is no "site" and there will never be any "site".  This is an opportunity to be taught a system.  I'm only going to teach a select number of students and share my ways with them.  So far, no one has taken me up on my offer.  Not that I am surprised... pearls before swine.

There are ways to make a lot of money in the races, but the mass majority will continue to bet in ignorance and lose their money.

I will be posting some clues for Sunday's race at Sha Tin.  Post time is 12:30 pm (HKT UTC+8).  The prudent person would do well to analyze these hints.  I will not offer this forever, and I contemplated not posting anything else.  Consider this an experiment in human psychology.

how about telling us the real reason why you are doing this? thanks

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:26:46 PM

Why has Satoshi never sold a Bitcoin?  Why did BCNext not take a stake?  Why am I teaching my system?

All questions for the ages.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:30:28 AM

Why has Satoshi never sold a Bitcoin?  Why did BCNext not take a stake?  Why am I teaching my system?

All questions for the ages.

thank you very much for the detailed and frank answer. now we know why and that gives us big trust in you

best of luck

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:22:32 AM

12:30 PM Hong Kong Time to Local Time  =  6.30 AM Europe CEST Time

You have already missed your first easy appointment here.
Consider this an experiment in human psychology.
and/or a waste of time, another scam attempt.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:51:39 AM

The "first appointment" was a week ago.

I got preoccupied with my some business of my own.  There will be another race day this Wednesday night.  Do not fret.

If you believe this is a "scam attempt", why are you checking this thread?  There must be some question in your mind.  It is an interesting thing...  For a gambling forum, very few are willing to consider taking a risk.  Even a small one.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:42:03 PM

The "first appointment" was a week ago.

I got preoccupied with my some business of my own.  There will be another race day this Wednesday night.  Do not fret.

,.......................very few are willing to consider taking a risk.  Even a small one.

what risk are you talking about? what did I miss?

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 01:21:25 PM

Nice try OP to visualize the possible profit to earn on playing races. You might guess it right OP but mind you that this typr of game is basing on luck. Well the good thing is that not all times that a gambler will be losing. there will come a time that a gambler will had his/her day to be lucky. This is why many have come to try their luck but only few people that could win that much in a group.

So, if a gambler plays on it the best thing to do is to feel the presence of being lucky. This will help one out to get the luck needed in gambling. LOL (I have tried it and work sometimes)
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:47:32 PM

You have not posted 1 (one) bets before the race!
I will post some clues for SUNDAY and bla bla bla bla.... it's pretty obviously that if you post any bet you can achieve only a -60% ROI and not +60% !!

There is no "site" and there will never be any "site".  This is an opportunity to be taught a system.  I'm only going to teach a select number of students and share my ways with them.  So far, no one has taken me up on my offer.  Not that I am surprised... pearls before swine.

I will be posting some clues for Sunday's race at Sha Tin.  Post time is 12:30 pm (HKT UTC+8).  The prudent person would do well to analyze these hints.  I will not offer this forever, and I contemplated not posting anything else.  Consider this an experiment in human psychology.

12:30 PM Hong Kong Time to Local Time  =  6.30 AM Europe CEST Time

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:54:03 AM

On to today's race forecast:

Today at Sha Tin, it should prove a day in which many of the races are won by horses with medium odds (~ 4-1).  Two or three races should be won by horse number 8 provided that he is a fluke (running at odds 8-1 against).  One race will be won with by a well-backed (not a favourite) horse bearing the number 2.  Horse number 8 in this race also has a strong chance of winning provided he is also well-backed.  It is possible that this race would make a good quinella play in addition to win tickets.  Another race will be won by a fluke horse being a medium weight (not a top weight and not a bottom weight).

This is not the entirety of my system, but a glimpse into some of the races.  Notice that I intentionally left out the numbers of the races in which the said results would develop.

Betting on fluke horses is a sure way to increase your capital provided you know the true handicapping metrics of the horses.  A fluke horse will appear a loser to the masses, but the horse's inaccurate weight assigned to him by the handicapper will make him an overlooked winner.  It is much better to identify these horse and bet on them as opposed to betting on favorites as your dividends will be much greater compared to your risk.

Yes, I have.

I will post some clues for SUNDAY and bla bla bla bla.... it's pretty obviously that if you post any bet you can achieve only a -60% ROI and not +60% !!

if you are getting -60% ROI, you obviously aren't using a capital management system to negate your bad picks.
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:55:50 AM

Nice try OP to visualize the possible profit to earn on playing races. You might guess it right OP but mind you that this typr of game is basing on luck. Well the good thing is that not all times that a gambler will be losing. there will come a time that a gambler will had his/her day to be lucky. This is why many have come to try their luck but only few people that could win that much in a group.

So, if a gambler plays on it the best thing to do is to feel the presence of being lucky. This will help one out to get the luck needed in gambling. LOL (I have tried it and work sometimes)

Yes, there some luck involved, but a good part is mathematics and selectively allocating your capital.  Racing is no different than investing.

It is good advice to believe you will succeed.  Success starts first in your mind.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:01:16 AM

Yes, there some luck involved, but a good part is mathematics and selectively allocating your capital.  Racing is no different than investing.

It is good advice to believe you will succeed.  Success starts first in your mind.

Mathematics ?  How ? You mean the odds or the probability of winning ? Or the capital/cash  . Gambling has a numbers and numbers are related to mathematics ?  Hmmm  ....

Racing can be used for gambling and gambling is simillar to investing and trading because all of them have risks but gambling is more risky but the odds of winning on them is to high compare to other forms of risky activities .

But your right . We still must believe on our self no matter what.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:16:00 AM

Today at Sha Tin, it should prove a day in which many of the races are won by horses with medium odds (~ 4-1).  Two or three races should be won by horse number 8 provided that he is a fluke (running at odds 8-1 against).  One race will be won with by a well-backed (not a favourite) horse bearing the number 2.  Horse number 8 in this race also has a strong chance of winning provided he is also well-backed.  It is possible that this race would make a good quinella play in addition to win tickets.  Another race will be won by a fluke horse being a medium weight (not a top weight and not a bottom weight).

This is not the entirety of my system, but a glimpse into some of the races.  Notice that I intentionally left out the numbers of the races in which the said results would develop.

Betting on fluke horses is a sure way to increase your capital provided you know the true handicapping metrics of the horses.  A fluke horse will appear a loser to the masses, but the horse's inaccurate weight assigned to him by the handicapper will make him an overlooked winner.  It is much better to identify these horse and bet on them as opposed to betting on favorites as your dividends will be much greater compared to your risk.

Yes, I have.

if you are getting -60% ROI, you obviously aren't using a capital management system to negate your bad picks.

LOL Cheesy  Sorry I missed your post, since these are not predictions!
If you call this a "prediction" you are a real scammer Cheesy

Let's analyze your "prediction" at Sha Tin (10 races in a day!) (your message quoted)

- many of the races are won by horses with medium odds (~ 4-1).

WOW ! what amazing prediction! IT's a generic prediction that doesn't mean anything.
There are 10 races, it's easy get some.... you haven't provided any indication.

- two or three races should be won by horse number 8 provided that he is a fluke (running at odds 8-1 against).
- One race will be won with by a well-backed (not a favourite) horse bearing the number 2.

WICH RACES?Huh? There are 10 races in the same day Cheesy

Here there is a specific prediction (at least one horse with number 2 that can win a race).
RESULTS?  No one bearing number 2 won a race during this day! (LOL!)

- Horse number 8 in this race also has a strong chance of winning provided he is also well-backed.
As usually generic number Cheesy , and a generic race Cheesy ...
No one horse bearing number 8 has get a placement (1-3) on 10 races.
Another clear proof that you're a scammer.

-Another race will be won by a fluke horse being a medium weight (not a top weight and not a bottom weight).
No come one, it's enough.

https://www.attheraces.com/racecards/Sha-Tin/18-May-2019

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:26:47 AM

Yes, I have.

Let's analyze your "prediction" at Sha Tin (10 races in a day!) (your message quoted)

WOW ! what amazing prediction! IT's a generic prediction that doesn't mean anything.

- two or three races should be won by horse number 8 provided that he is a fluke (running at odds 8-1 against).
- One race will be won with by a well-backed (not a favourite) horse bearing the number 2.

Here there is a specific prediction (at least one horse with number 2 that can win a race).

- Horse number 8 in this race also has a strong chance of winning provided he is also well-backed.

-Another race will be won by a fluke horse being a medium weight (not a top weight and not a bottom weight).

Do you honestly expect me to share my system for free?  Of course I added ambiguity to it.  I do not claim that my system is correct 100% of the time.  Even the best handicappers are only right 25-30% of the time.  If you use a capital management system, you should produce good results.
GloriousWin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:33:11 AM

Mathematics ?  How ? You mean the odds or the probability of winning ? Or the capital/cash  . Gambling has a numbers and numbers are related to mathematics ?  Hmmm  ....

Racing can be used for gambling and gambling is simillar to investing and trading because all of them have risks but gambling is more risky but the odds of winning on them is to high compare to other forms of risky activities .

But your right . We still must believe on our self no matter what.

Mathematics has a factor in both your betting selection and in determining the amount of money to bet.  Horses are routinely given "incorrect" weights by the handicapper.  Sometimes, a horse will get assigned a weight that is too heavy based on its past performance which will hinder it in future races.  Sometimes, a horse will get assigned a weight that is light in comparison to it past performance.  By identifying these differences between the "true handicap" and the "rated handicap", you can better determine which horses have a better chance at winning.

There is also the factor of capital allocation.  You can have a selection process which only picks 20-25% of the winners and if you are using a well structured capital allocation system, you will still profit.  It is the theory of calculated risks and not over betting.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:45:21 AM

Yes, I have.

Do you honestly expect me to share my system for free?  Of course I added ambiguity to it.  I do not claim that my system is correct 100% of the time.  Even the best handicappers are only right 25-30% of the time.  If you use a capital management system, you should produce good results.

last time I asked you why are you doing this and you answered as always bla bla

finally you are saying
Do you honestly expect me to share my system for free?

my next question
how much does it cost? please explain in details

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: