Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP] distribution of tokens  (Read 815 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:45:24 AM

what is the most interesting and safe way to distribute token example (erc20) so that it does not have high dumping in exchange?
You can distribute the coins half by half with some phase like once every week or every month, also if you are the project owner you can make a promotion by doing PoS, so stake the coins to get interest/profit. It's a good strategy to prevent price dumping in exchange.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:07:52 AM

Not distributing big amounts to hunters, or listing on bigger exchange are important factors too. But, all factors depend on the team, and if the tactic is good, it does not matter, and contrary.

I am agree, the price should be depend on the project or the developers team. If the project are worth, i am believe the price will keep survive even all bounty hunters reward distributed. Supply in market must be calculated by the team if the project are good and worth to hold
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 10:58:45 AM

5 If possible then released bounty token after 6 months of exchange listing. But they should be declared that terms in the beginning otherwise its create fud about the project.
6 Keep updating community about latest updates
7 Choose good exchange for coin listing

5. IMO the bounty release time usually not the one that caused the price of the token down, usually it because of the investor that gaining huge bonuses.
6. yeah, more importantly, is the dev should keep updating the roadmap because if the dev does not update it maybe the investor will left and dump their coins

I agree. Bounty participants are not the cause of price drop mainly because tolen allocation is much smaller compared to bagholders or investors that accumulate huge amount of tokens that which may possibly cause price drop due to massive dump on exchanges. Big players tend to manipulate the market by the power of their holdings that is why it will create panic to newcomers that also posseses the said tokens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 11:56:58 AM

Their are so many coins we saw in past that when it's list on exchange people start dumping it. In my understanding project owners can do something for price is not going down after Exchange listing
1 Don't allocated so much coins for bounty hunters
2 Donts give so much refferal bonus
3 Don't spend so much coins on marketing
4 Don't allocated so much coins for dev team
5 If possible then released bounty token after 6 months of exchange listing. But they should be declared that terms in the beginning otherwise its create fud about the project.

So overall it's dependent on the project owners too that how they handle their community and makes community to trust their project.

You forgot something, lack of communication between the project and its investors.  

This might be some pointers but, as far as I observed, any token have a price crash after listing in an exchange.  Several factors affect the prices, setting aside this overspending for pre ICO marketing stuff.  One of which is, delay in development, limited exchanges thus,  limited exposure for the token.  Not enough marketing drive and ignoring investors suggestions.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:12:18 PM

If its about bounty tokens distribution, I don't think there's a way to distribute to stop dumping but it can only help reduce dumping for example by not allocating a lot of tokens for bounty, distribute token instalment, maybe in three tranches  or lock bounty rewards for certain period of time and if it's about the investors, don't give too much bonus or don't give bonus at all and most importantly do all that's necessary for the token to compete favorably on the market
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:48:33 PM

All this suggestions by fellow community members holds true as a way to effectively distribute tokens and avoid sudden dumping but let me add additional insights into this matter since  I firmly believe that one of the greatest challenges for new project initiators is how to avoid the inevitable token dumping by hodlers but I think one way to minimize such occurrence is to create a quality value for the coin / token so that they may decide to hodl it for good! And the best way to give value to the token or coin is to continuously develop and improve it - the more reason for them to hold on to it. Imho. Smiley
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 01:56:26 PM

If its about bounty tokens distribution, I don't think there's a way to distribute to stop dumping but it can only help reduce dumping for example by not allocating a lot of tokens for bounty, distribute token instalment, maybe in three tranches  or lock bounty rewards for certain period of time and if it's about the investors, don't give too much bonus or don't give bonus at all and most importantly do all that's necessary for the token to compete favorably on the market
when bounty hunters received their token , there is nothing else to do beside selling their tokens.they want to enjoy their reward in usd or btc after several months work for it.but if developers team devide token distribution in several stages it could prevent massive dump in market.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 02:06:34 PM

My first question is, is there a reason why you think by distributing tokens there should be reason for a dump.. ?? I smell a shit coin with no prospect in here
raonysantos (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 6

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:50:05 PM

My first question is, is there a reason why you think by distributing tokens there should be reason for a dump.. ?? I smell a shit coin with no prospect in here

not at all, I always think we have something to learn and I'm willing to always improve, I like to debate about, with different opinions, and I think here have great thinkers, that's why I prefer the bounty doq the airdrop on project, because often in the airdrop, the member does not read much about the project and already leaves pouring, in the bounty it already does a larger work itself.

Acesse o Site do curso bitcoin online:
https://cursobitcoinonline.com.br
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:55:02 PM

what is the most interesting and safe way to distribute token example (erc20) so that it does not have high dumping in exchange?

Yes, I also note that too big bonuses for investors lead to a rapid price reduction.

One of the most important tasks before distribution is to create a foundation .. Good exchange. Good community manager who constantly covers project development. It is desirable to the distribution of tokens at least have some result in the development of the project. What would investors believe and keep the coin.

I will say this so proper communication with my investors will help to keep the price and even growth.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:05:03 PM

In think in that case which project dev team can be apply some  techniques such as- definitely first of all make medium pool for bounty hunters but here must be bounty participants need to limitation, Secondly don't make payment full allocation in one time it’s should be distribute in different stage it will be very effective for price increase.               

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:07:50 PM

All methods of distribution sooner or later lead to dumping. If your token is not assured with real turnover, then the fall is inevitable.
The asset must have turnovers that make a profit. Only in this case, you can ensure the save of prices on the exchanges.

CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:20:51 PM

Don't put to much fund on Airdrops and Bounties, that's the core principle if you don't want your token/coin get dumped immediately after listed on exchange. The safer way is conducting ICO, investor rarely dump your token in the first place.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:39:54 PM

Their are so many coins we saw in past that when it's list on exchange people start dumping it. In my understanding project owners can do something for price is not going down after Exchange listing
2 Donts give so much refferal bonus
4 Don't allocated so much coins for dev team

So overall it's dependent on the project owners too that how they handle their community and makes community to trust their project.

Even with all these listed, a coin without good potentials and very strong team back up, will still dump when listed on exchange. All these can have positive effect, yes but not 100% guaranteed to curb token dumping when listed on exchanges.
casperBGD
Legendary

Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 08:24:29 PM

I think the main reason of dump is that no one is doing the fair evaluation of the project worth. With a website and whitepaper project raises million+ dollars and in the end did not able to deliver that make value of project equal to million+ dollars. Here the dump of token starts.

i agree with the fact that if you can raise million+ dollars based on website and whitepaper, something is wrong with the industry, if it is unique idea, it should be possible, but lately there is big amount of projects similar, if not same, ideas
but dumping is starting with people that do bounty hunting for daily cash, they dump it no matter idea/project, they do not believe in it, just want cash
raonysantos (OP)

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 08:29:05 PM

suppose we're talking about a 10,000,000 coin, how much do you think it's safe for the bounty?

pixie85

Merit: 528

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:34:55 PM

Don't put to much fund on Airdrops and Bounties, that's the core principle if you don't want your token/coin get dumped immediately after listed on exchange. The safer way is conducting ICO, investor rarely dump your token in the first place.

If the coin has some value in it not all of it will get dumped. Thinking that all bounty hunters sell ASAP is wrong. Many will wait for a pump if the coin is really promising.

The exchanges on which you list your coin also matter. It all adds up to form a mixture. Your dev team, your way of distribution, how easy it is to mine or stake, what the coin is supposed to do, your communication with holders and potential buyers.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:36:43 PM

suppose we're talking about a 10,000,000 coin, how much do you think it's safe for the bounty?
In this case, of course, I will also feel confused about how to allocate it to the bounty program. Because if too little will be very little demand. And if the allocation is too much the tendency will result in a dump at the listing in the market. Maybe from that total can be allocated 1-2% for the bounty program if in my opinion.
raonysantos (OP)

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 08:43:20 PM

In this case, of course, I will also feel confused about how to allocate it to the bounty program. Because if too little will be very little demand. And if the allocation is too much the tendency will result in a dump at the listing in the market. Maybe from that total can be allocated 1-2% for the bounty program if in my opinion.

is a good analysis, and generally observing, the% are usually much higher by other devs, and in their perspective the rest of the supply how would it work?

huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:01:34 PM

Actually, bounty hunters are a group of people that normally hold the smallest percentage of token allocation so we can't really blame them. A study of the bull season will tell you bounty hunters actually have no control on the market... it's always the investors
Yeah, very true (especially those so-called influencers taking huge sums for virtually nothing)

lol..as I said earlier, investors are always to blame for everything. Bounties can be held for years but should the investors (mostly having 50%+ of tokens) spoil the market, nothing can be done to save the day!!

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: