Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP] distribution of tokens  (Read 810 times)
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:28:58 AM

_ Don't give a lot of bonuses to investors because some investors will sell the bonus they get at a cheap price
_ gradually distribute tokens to participants, distribution is done when the tokens are already in the big market
_ KYC to avoid scammers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:28:37 AM

what is the most interesting and safe way to distribute token example (erc20) so that it does not have high dumping in exchange?
I still don’t see much strategy that will effectively curb the dumping of token at this present stage, because to stop dumping, it really requires change of mentality.

Most investor’s mentality now is that all projects are just there to collect money and have nothing much to offer, so all they just do is also to use the project to make little money when they enter exchange.

Any investor now, is solely going for profit on his investment the moment they enter exchange, no matter how little it is, and this is what usually cause dumping, so in order to effectively correct this, it means the product must really have a solid product that is self-convincing. This is the only way they can believe in the future of the project and not dump.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:15:18 PM

Balance everything that you will giveaway,if youre planning to pay bounty hunters here on forum limit the funds youll gonna spend dont waste too much because they are the one who can easily dump.Balancing distribution will help your coin not to get dumped easily

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:26:12 PM

The way to anticipate the price to remain stable when entering the stock exchange is that the project owner must divide in several exchanges during the launch. Don't make it in just one place, at least to limit bounty hunters, to delay their sales. But if the project has a bright future, it will certainly make them regret when selling on the first day of launch on the exchange.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 12:33:41 PM

Don't pay every advisor, freelancers, workers with your tokens.

Don't give a huge amount of bounty.

Don't offer private investors crazy amount of bonus.

If you do three of this, your token won't get dumped.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
raonysantos (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 6

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 12:50:05 PM

my analysis, which suppose it will be 10,000,000 (millions) of supply is 3% intended for bounty, does anyone have something to debate about?

Acesse o Site do curso bitcoin online:
https://cursobitcoinonline.com.br
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:59:51 PM

One other way i think should help preventing the dump of tokens especially right after listing is to ensure the purpose behind creating such a project is clearly stated out. Know this if a coin truly has the capacity to make the future everyone of us looking ahead to with crypto, then, no matter how people may dump, it's gonna come up again.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:22:00 PM

Knowing how to prevent dump prices on exchanger especially in bounty that is already done and listed on exchangers is the correct allocation or sufficient allocation for bounties that appear to be known when the allocation is large a bounty and campaigns know that the largest allocation in a bounty's campaign makes dump exchangers so they should pay attention so that would not panic sellin others to the sale immediately with their token the holders should keep calm so that they will not affect the price and will not lose a lot of cheap sell.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:32:56 AM

One thing I see as challenge is the the number of circulating coins and other bonuses that are given to investors, these should be checked and also I think bounty hunters should not  be paid at once installment will do.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:45:46 AM

I don't have a solution to your question as all seem to give same result still and there is nothing anyone can do about it ,the most plague one is erc20 tokens they lose values real quick simply because many projects either fake or real seem to favour erc20 block chain the most maybe its because its easier to use?

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:05:31 AM

If you are referring to the distribution of bounty hunter, the best way is lock token and unlock each part in a long time,

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:38:15 AM

There are possible ways for you to prevent dumping after Bounty distribution.
- Don't ever hold Bounty tokens for months without distributing it to Bounty hunters. That will probably almost kill the price.
- Before distribution, make sure you list the token/coin on about 5 good exchanges. (you guys probably raised some funds, use it for the community)
- Give Bounty hunters reasons to hold your coins/tokens.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:13:40 AM

Good team, a good project that is scientific and technologically relevant to the need of the present day will always perform well regardless of the airdrop, or bounty. Whenever I am airdropped good token, I either buy more or just hold, I do advise some of my community members to invest in the project, however with discretion.
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:19:59 AM

I think that the most effective way to freeze some of the coins and allocate for sale about 50% of the coins. If after the completion of the sale of coins, not everything will be sold out, the remaining coins are best to burn, so that the rate does not collapse. And the most important thing is the demand for the project and its prospects, only the best projects will be interesting for purchase and approved for listing on popular exchanges.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:24:48 AM

i believe in this tread almost people will blame bounty hunter.
yeah, bounty hunter always get blamed when token price go dump, but not always like that.
what the bounty prize it juts 2% and how can 2% will make a dump market.
please don't always blame us.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:11:15 PM

what is the most interesting and safe way to distribute token example (erc20) so that it does not have high dumping in exchange?
Pump and dumps are illegal in regulated crypto exchanges, except the unregulated fields that creates the chance for these people to pump and dump any coin of their choice. I don't think there is any way you can stop these pump and dumpsters, they will always be able to penetrate in and do their work and escape with it and the reason for this is because the crypto market is not being regulated.

So they don't have to worry about the authorities catching them. If cryptocurrency is being regulated, then they will all be caught easily. I only mercy for the investors who fall victims. But anyone can still take advantage of these pump and dumps if they are smart enough.
voloda1985a

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

ADONX - A New Exchange Era

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:45:20 PM

Probably private sale is the most suitable option if your main goal is to avoid a large drop in prices.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:35:51 PM

Although I don't recommend it because I'm also a bounty hunter, I guess distribute the coin one month after listing, like what Bitmillex has been doing, they are not yet distributing it because they are still in the process of listing the coin, lock the token after the distribution for 2 to 3 months like what Liker is doing now.

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:00:35 PM

I think token should be partially distributed. First tokens receive investors and those who have invested their own funds in the development of the project. As soon as the price stabiliziruemost to give awards to the bounty hunters. In the future, project organizers can redeem some part of coins from bounty hunters. And the rest coin to leave in free trade. Then the drop in the price of the coin will be minimal.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:23:09 PM

I think token should be partially distributed. First tokens receive investors and those who have invested their own funds in the development of the project. As soon as the price stabiliziruemost to give awards to the bounty hunters. In the future, project organizers can redeem some part of coins from bounty hunters. And the rest coin to leave in free trade. Then the drop in the price of the coin will be minimal.

These are too perfect conditions and only some of them are true.
1. Token distribution: you can try to limit the distribution of tokens to the project team and bounty hunters (although their share is very small). But this does not guarantee that one of the investors will not become MM and will not manage the token market;
2. Product/idea: to keep the interest in the project after the ICO/IEO, you need a really popular or revolutionary product. It can be a blockchain smartphone, a blockchain with a million transactions per second, an application in the IoT (I do not specifically name the projects);
3. Community support and advertising.
And such as we understand can provide only a few projects.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM