Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SUDDEN CRASH  (Read 912 times)
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:40:40 PM

The sudden drop in the price of Bitcoin was meant to happen considering the patterns in the trading trends of it in the crypto market.  Only strategic and well planned investors and traders who have really monitored the crypto market could understand and take advantage of the drop in the prices of most top cryptocurrenies...
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:44:53 PM

I think that the sudden crash was because of the major correction in bitcoin and it is pretty normal in cryptocurrency particularly in bitcoin. If there is a pump, there would be a correction of it. It also depends on the pump whether it is a big pump, comes with big correction or small pump with small correction.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:54:16 PM

Probably the volatility nature of cryptocurrency warrant the sudden drop or crash of it price. But there's nothing new on the recent happenings, becasue Bitcoin is about to set another All Time High again before the month runs out, so, basically nothing to be worried about. At present the price is moving up, and hope to see another bull run.   

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:48:35 PM

Guyz what had happened to market, seems a sudden crash to everything, Bitcoin is dropped to 7100 in minutes. Any news?
It was only a temporary withdrawal of Bitcoin to correct its course. If he does this, it is the opposite, evidence that in the future he will again be ready to grow in value. Therefore, if yesterday, Bitcoin had a price of about $ 7,400, then this morning, he picked up, according to CoinMarketCap, to $ 7,900, and now his price has risen to $ 8,079. Thus, he again broke the barrier of $ 8,000 and now has to grow towards 9,000 - 10,000 dollars.
I know bitcoin price will rise above 10,000 before the end of this week bitcoin have shown steady increase in it price after a correction of $7,400 and now seating at $8,000 and still growing. The market is very Bright and in no time from now the price will rise to $9,000.
I don't see the Bitcoin market rise above the $10,000 price range you mentioned because ever since the crypto market experiencing some surge in price Bitcoin market usually increase by $1,000 in the week it was not manipulated by whales. Therefore, the market will be between $9000-9,500 price range.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:50:37 PM

Guyz what had happened to market, seems a sudden crash to everything, Bitcoin is dropped to 7100 in minutes. Any news?
There was a huge sell order in one of the exchanges and so is the reason there was a momentarily crash in price, either someone made a sell order when he was really drunk, if not it was a deliberate act to create panic and nothing else, the market started recovering in a few hours even though there was a flash crash and the market is breaking all resistance with ease and i am not sure where it will end in the third quarter.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:00:27 PM

There was a huge sell order in one of the exchanges and so is the reason there was a momentarily crash in price, either someone made a sell order when he was really drunk, if not it was a deliberate act to create panic and nothing else, the market started recovering in a few hours even though there was a flash crash and the market is breaking all resistance with ease and i am not sure where it will end in the third quarter.

Forget about that dump, whoever dump failed on his mission to cause panic.
Bitcoin seems to be back again, reached $8200 as I am writing this post, so it looks like we are into a new high for this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:31:54 PM

Probably the volatility nature of cryptocurrency warrant the sudden drop or crash of it price. But there's nothing new on the recent happenings, becasue Bitcoin is about to set another All Time High again before the month runs out, so, basically nothing to be worried about. At present the price is moving up, and hope to see another bull run.   
I look it normal events, occurring dumps will simply mean that there is a market change and we love to see its price keeps on moving rather than to be stagnant. I look forward to having any dumps happen cause it will give me chances to buy more BTC. We never have to worry if we experience like this cause it happens all the time since from the very beginning if we tried to understand it, that is its nature and nothing to complain.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:38:06 PM

Bitcoin seems to be back again, reached $8200 as I am writing this post, so it looks like we are into a new high for this year.
I am not certain how that sell order came through until we have a detailed media coverage regarding that, if it was a major sell order it would trigger a panic and people will book their profit looking to enter once again when the market retracts but that scenario did not happen and it might be a accidental sell order that crashed the market for a moment and the market started rising again, how long the market rally continues is to be seen.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:41:14 PM

Seriously we are in, Bitcoin haters aren't able to stop the growth of Bitcoin becasue it's unstoppable by any human or government of any nation. They thought they can Ban it, destroy it, but all failed, and here we are, watching Bitcoin rising to another new high again. The more they dump, the more it grows.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:42:41 PM

We know that crypto currency is volatile and it has have a unexpected response for every minute. Because of the market situation right now they said that they will bring Bitcoin back to the highest price that would last 2017. Base on the analysis of some expert and professional in crypto situations all of them talked about the breaking of Bitcoin price on last 2 years passed.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:51:23 PM

These panic sells are merely part of an accumulation cycle so smart investors can see you you coins back at the top.

Unless you follow basic principles of day trading then it is best to store coins offline securely and hodl - trying to disconnect from following day-to-day developments.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:45:05 AM

I was in shock too from last night when it was steady climbing past $8200 then after the night passed see it down $1000 as of now.
Went to youtube and after a quick search see the headlines "manipulation" in the titles of almost all the crypto influencers.
How the their tunes have changed all the sudden. Embarrassed

Oh, YouTube bloggers are the same guys as we are. They are just sharing their viewpoints with subscribers. However, I agree that we saw the correction of the market and have chances to see BTC gaining.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:56:34 PM

I think that you should not panic and every time consider the correction as something terrible. You must understand that the price of a coin cannot grow all the time. There are always people who sell bitcoin at certain levels. These levels are usually found on Fibonacci retracement. Therefore, spend your time studying technical analysis and then you will better understand the processes that occur in the market.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:09:17 PM

I think that you should not panic and every time consider the correction as something terrible. You must understand that the price of a coin cannot grow all the time. There are always people who sell bitcoin at certain levels. These levels are usually found on Fibonacci retracement. Therefore, spend your time studying technical analysis and then you will better understand the processes that occur in the market.

People panic for nothing becasue Bitcoin can be down today and tomorrow up standing, so, we shouldn't be afraid wheresoever it deem fit to show forth. Currently the price has started to grow up as at now the price is $8,130.55 and we hope it continue to grow for the community to spike up again. There shouldn't be any form of panic.

Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:55:25 PM

Just big sellers shaved off other players ' stop losses before pulling the price up again. This is quite a normal and expected situation.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:46:47 AM

Typically, bitcoin needs some correction phase before it breaks the resistance. It my opinion, we are in an uptrend situation. There are many things to be considered before it goes down again, just like the updates regarding with bakkt. But as of now, we need to seize the moment before bitcoin return to 3k dollars. I wish it won't happen right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: