Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: pump end or only correction?  (Read 1943 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:01:28 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 10:11:12 PM by marcbitcoins

Correction is just a minor reason but I think the current market downfall performance most potential cause was due to Bitcoins and other Cryptos that are stolen from the hacked exchanges which are now being sold in the market. Hopefully other exchanges will strengthen more of their security system and all Crypto users should avoid keeping their crypto assets in the exchanges but only to their respective personal wallets.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:09:41 AM

I think the bull market is still in progress. It isn't a continuous upwards trend, but rather a general upwards trend punctuated by periods of stability and even price drops. People shouldn't panic just because the hourly or daily charts turn red.
Prices are still rising overall. Volumes are high, which is also encouraging. Don't panic. Look at trends rather than the hour to hour minutiae.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:19:34 AM

I think this is a correction,  looking at the market you could see that the price of Bitcoin and ethereum especially has been quite stable between 7200 USD to 7900 USD for Bitcoin while ethereum hold at 230 USD and 250USD so we are expecting the price to move up again.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:27:58 AM

I think the bull market is still in progress. It isn't a continuous upwards trend, but rather a general upwards trend punctuated by periods of stability and even price drops. People shouldn't panic just because the hourly or daily charts turn red.
Prices are still rising overall. Volumes are high, which is also encouraging. Don't panic. Look at trends rather than the hour to hour minutiae.
but on the basis of it if there is a red trend, all traders will start to panic sell and will make market conditions fall, proven what happened to the market today market is red and has a slight decline

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:36:03 PM

In my opinion at the current cryptocurrency market, The increase price of the bitcoin is only pump moment.
Because, the most altcoins is still not moving up.
SRKNGL

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:44:52 PM

The pump seems to have stopped for several days. If the approval of the ETF in July continues, the increase will continue or the decline will continue.

CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:45:15 PM

I would call this one is a correction, people who bought at 3-4K starting to take their profit causing the red candle. If you analyze this using technical analysis you would see that this is a organic growth not just a pump where can go up 100% and then dump 50%. If you hold Bitcoin, just wait until the next green candle again.
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:35:15 PM

the increase in bitcoin prices at that time could be said to have developed well so that by 2019 bitcoin was able to show its best value, but it looks like the pump will continue again but it will turn into an altcoin. this is just my personal view, is it true or not, let's look at it next
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:16:33 PM

I think that prices are artificially large whales. In order to sell a large number of bitcoins and say goodbye to them. The correction will end only after the arrival of BAKKT.

I do not think that this event somehow Polley on the market , even the news about the sec review is not much effect on the market , the market started a bullish trend is very negative news can do to change the situation but they are now no

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:29:35 PM

Bitcoin has long been necessary to start rising in price, but this growth was artificially held back by trading in the over-the-counter market. Now, since April, Bitcoin is growing in price and this process cannot be stopped. There can be only minor corrections (price reductions) due to the mass sale of their bitcoins by one or another player of the cryptocurrency market. But this will not stop the growth of Bitcoin.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 03:19:25 PM

You can't really tell if a pump has ended or if it is a slight correction unless you track its progress over weeks.
By then, your results would not even be helpful.

So instead of wondering that, just look at the immediate numbers.
Anytime anything drops more than 5% it is a good time to buy.
And the other way is true, if something pumps more than 5%, it's a good time to sell.

You can speculate, and I do it too.
I generally think the mini bull run has ended and we will still stability and bullishness for the next couple weeks.

But when it comes down to my trading, i just look at the numbers only.
Because even in a bull market, there are opportunities.

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:37:51 PM

A lot of persons take price to grow like a bubble, it is never like that, there is no free fall or outright pump without certain fluctuations. Particularly I look at market trend to watch in what direction of movement, obviously the market is in a good uptrend with Tata signals but there are periods of correction which we should not overlook but generally we are in a good season, few weeks from now altcoins will rally up again looking at the daily chart

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:46:49 PM

A lot of persons take price to grow like a bubble, it is never like that, there is no free fall or outright pump without certain fluctuations. Particularly I look at market trend to watch in what direction of movement, obviously the market is in a good uptrend with Tata signals but there are periods of correction which we should not overlook but generally we are in a good season, few weeks from now altcoins will rally up again looking at the daily chart

What is happening now is certainly different from the previous pump, I am sure that now it is real pump because of the increasing demand factor, this can be seen from the huge volume of transactions reaching up to $ 95 billion per day.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:45:58 PM

it's been more than two weeks the price has not been changed. bitcoin still can't rise higher than 8000. if this continues like now it is not impossible that there will be another fall. so it's better to be prepared for the worst. I personally mean that I no longer buy and pay more attention to the market.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:48:27 PM

Previously the crypto market did experience a decline and after that it increased again. And back down again and I don't think this will continue to decline. Because the crypto market is very difficult to predict very precisely. If this correction is possible in the future it will increase even higher. It doesn't matter if it decreases because the correction will only increase in the future.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:08:37 PM

Market can't keep going up forever it needs some sort of correction to attain a new height. The price of Btc has been around 7k for some time now it's a good sign of some sort of stability.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 07:09:38 PM

I would like to believe that this is just a correction that will soon end and growth will come.  But I think that time will show what and how to do it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:30:03 PM

Previously the crypto market did experience a decline and after that it increased again. And back down again and I don't think this will continue to decline. Because the crypto market is very difficult to predict very precisely. If this correction is possible in the future it will increase even higher. It doesn't matter if it decreases because the correction will only increase in the future.
That's the cycle which most investors loves to workout with, rise and fall if you can use to it will give you decent opportunities to earned while trying to sort it out, if you have spare money instead of using your assets why not deposit additional and try to play with the current trend, Short term trade is a good practice with volatility like this.
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:45:10 PM

It's really a good run for investors and if you play your cards well,  winning will be yours,  I think the bull will still catch most of us unaware
My take is make hay whiles the sun shine

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:44:16 PM

in the last 3 weeks, Bitcoin as the market leader experienced 4 market corrections, so I feel that the current price decline is only a market correction as well.  Whales' role in the pump at this time is very big, I'm very sure WHALES definitely benefit a lot from this moment, I'm really curious at what price is the peak of the current bull market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: