Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exit Scam  (Read 12401 times)
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:19:34 PM

I think that today there are many opportunities to create fake information, websites and other resources to be able to deceive the investor.  In order to survive in the cryptocurrency market, you need to see some real regulatory rules in order to reduce risks and calculate, as well as punish fraudsters.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:34:53 PM

It is sad because they could have made a lot more money if they actually went through ad developed a useful product.  I guess they just got lazy and saw the easy money up for grabs.  No doubt they will rinse and repeat and continue to make more new projects like this.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:51:51 PM

It is sad because they could have made a lot more money if they actually went through ad developed a useful product.  I guess they just got lazy and saw the easy money up for grabs.  No doubt they will rinse and repeat and continue to make more new projects like this.
I think they will decrease. because the ICO no longer has many interested ones. whereas to be able to enter the IEO I think there are additional requirements that they must do. maybe they can enter an exchange that doesn't have a good name, but that won't attract investors.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:45:49 PM

There are still more shady projects coming up so we all need to be careful. Do research before you invest so its worth to risk. Have more knowledge about the crypto and how it works and if the team is capable of handling it.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:18:19 PM

There are still more shady projects coming up so we all need to be careful. Do research before you invest so its worth to risk. Have more knowledge about the crypto and how it works and if the team is capable of handling it.
I really agree with your words before investing do research in detail so we are likely to avoid losses, moreover investing in ico must evaluate all aspects, teams, roadmap, whitepaper and devloper activities in promotion

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:14:05 PM

I don't know why people are surprise by this, this was what I suggested would happen this year and many more to follow. The rate of scam is the space is very alarming and the lost surprising thing is that some of the so called Crypto influential knew that some of these projects are scams and they continue to shill it to investors, take their cut and dump on the market because it is not their money and have nothing to loss

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:54:54 PM

Actually, it hurts! Because when you believe in someone and then they betray you! Repux and Joytoken both looked very promising! One of the leading ICO management team amazix did promote for them! Joytoken and Repux both were from the same CEO! After finishing the ICO, these both projects cheated with the bounty hunters, then I did not see their any good progress and now they are a scam! How can you believe in an ICO after this? When everyone has no intention to think about the scam because of their team members, the working system, activity everything was such good and now they are a scammer! Sadly true!
This is bad, wonder how this scammers sleep at night. Just see how we as bounty hunters hurt when a project exit scam, then imagine how the investors that lost money must have felt. Sometimes, research doesn't even help in identifying this scam projects but we hope this 2019 will be way better.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:08:53 PM

i can feel it, most of scammers utilizing ICO for their scam action to take huge benefit from cryptocurrency new comer, we live at anonymous world where we cant find identified users among us. so doing very proper research are highly recommended before doing anything here. trusting somebody without proper research will leads us into bankcruptcy or fraudulent. And again, dont trust anybody who offer some specified benefit to join their investment without any research, the forum provides us everything, so learn about it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:38:30 PM

This is bad, wonder how this scammers sleep at night. Just see how we as bounty hunters hurt when a project exit scam, then imagine how the investors that lost money must have felt. Sometimes, research doesn't even help in identifying this scam projects but we hope this 2019 will be way better.

it has become our risk as a bounty hunter or investor in a cryptocurrency project, so we must always do research to be able to avoid the scam project, by doing research we can still get a scam especially if we don't do it at all, then what do you do besides hoping for the best for the current project conditions besides doing research? because I think it is very helpful if you are really careful about doing research.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 10:43:08 PM

I really agree with your words before investing do research in detail so we are likely to avoid losses, moreover investing in ico must evaluate all aspects, teams, roadmap, whitepaper and devloper activities in promotion
But sometimes, even we can get details of the project, it doesn't guarantee for us always to get profit after we follow them for a long time because they can give their promises to make the project become popular.
That will be sad for us because they can easily disappear without we know where they are, and we cannot get our money's back.
The program will be an exit way to scam many people, and meanwhile, we cannot do anything to prevent them and only be careful that we can do to stay away from a similar project.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 11:17:58 PM

But sometimes, even we can get details of the project, it doesn't guarantee for us always to get profit after we follow them for a long time because they can give their promises to make the project become popular.
That will be sad for us because they can easily disappear without we know where they are, and we cannot get our money's back.
The program will be an exit way to scam many people, and meanwhile, we cannot do anything to prevent them and only be careful that we can do to stay away from a similar project.
Maybe ICO for now (but this is only my opinion) like a gambling. Because we can lose a lot of money in there, i talk about risk. And it is not predicted which project is good or not to invest for now.  Grin

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:00:52 AM

Intensive research such as reading articles is something that is necessary. the more we know, the better, because ICO Scamer is smart, creative, innovative people in doing their actions
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 12:02:20 AM

Repux and Joytoken are able to cheat up to $ 5 million, this raises a big question, are investors that much, as long as they haven't learned from people's experiences, or scammers are getting smarter to be very convincing

Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:06:06 AM

ICOs are mostly scam, STO and IEO are much safer to invest. A group of individuals with no real history and apparent experiences in developing technology involving blockchain can join together and pull off ICO as long as they can write a very decent whitepaper.

sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:23:22 AM

Doing research can prevent us from getting fake projects. Fake projects make a lot of people uncomfortable in investing. The decline in confidence in the ICO project causes the ICO project to fail. So we need to do research and checking.

WHTP

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:35:37 AM

Read most of the article. It seems that they put a very legit looking face, with partners and all. How can one avoid such things?
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:04:45 AM

There are reason's why we need to do intensive research- thus this will happen to our investment..

Please see the article https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/05/16/repux-joytoken-ico-exit-scam-8m/
For years now we had been warned to prevent our self to engaged or enter ICO investing because more than 90% of them are just scam and only waiting for a victim like us,since 2017(last quarter)almost all of the thread I read about ICO is in reputation or scam accusations.

For me to have better crypto income hunting?go away to ICO and invest in existing cryptocurrency with good reputation and best future.since you will be needing a massive research then spend the time searching for valuable profiteering

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:58:00 AM

We really should not invest or support ICO projects anymore. because all the information on the Whitepaper or Roadmap or team can be faked and no one can attest to it. IEO projects will now be safer and better when it is being trending. Don't try to play with fire anymore, buddy. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:19:40 AM

There are reason's why we need to do intensive research- thus this will happen to our investment..

Please see the article https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/05/16/repux-joytoken-ico-exit-scam-8m/
Currently such ICO projects are often headed by smart scammers. They drew a pink road for their project and promised to cooperate with big partners and will make the price of token stable at a high level, etc. but in the end they only collected money to buy houses and cars and then left the managers and bounty hunters indignant. that's why we should FUD ICOs and should not invest in it.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:24:12 AM

Before making a decision to invest or join the ICO project. Better consider it with maturity. Do not be easily tempted because of the very promising results. However, you will have to check the team behind the project. I always do check through the site and check the wallet for investors. Don't let you get a scam project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: