Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top coins to have in my portfolio?  (Read 5171 times)
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:20:48 AM

If I can fill my portfolio with bitcoin and ethereum, then I am okay. If ethereum is still not grow as it should for now, I still believe it will later do, which might not be too long from this time again.
However, there are still other altcoins I believe have future prospects and are far better than the shit coins that are almost everywhere.
I think that Ethereum is now more investment attractive than Bitcoin. Now we need to keep more Altcoins in the cryptocurrency portfolio than Bitcoin, it is very expensive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:11:50 AM

I don't see the BNB list in your notes, I think you should note the BNB because so far the BNB has progressed well, price movements have started to show an increase, I have had this portfolio since it appeared and what I got from BNB is quite satisfying, because I say this for your further consideration.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:24:03 AM

I would have them all, because those are the best altcoins that are proven by the market. If you have 1k USD, just invest every 100 bucks into every single coin from this list and you won't be disappointed by this choice.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:12:44 PM

It is good to target the top large cap coins on the market especially for the newbie investors who do not have the expertise to research into new projects to ascertain their authenticity and potentials. Coins like BTR bitrue, DIVI, NEXO, BTC, are good choices to pay much attention to.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:13:34 PM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?
Input is appreciated!
Don't buy altcoins. Buy bitcoin because it is the most reliable way to earn money with minimal risk.

Some altcoins can bring good profit, although I agree that Bitcoin is the number one choice. As a study of expert analysts show, only 35% of altcoins that are shown in CMC can bring investors profits in the future. I would bet on Etrhereum with its Ethereum 2.0 revolutionary breakthrough, and I would also invest in Binance Coin as the token, which is supposed to grow due to the popularity of Binance exchange.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:09:11 PM

I would stick to the main crypto right now, because no coin has shown such an increase as BTC, but I also leave some space for new projects, but they are doing nothing but disappointing me every day. I still hope that things will change.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:04:12 AM

Depend on your term of investment, like long-term or short-term. In the long run all altcoins shall die except Ethereum. The best is to have BTC in your portfolio solely.
I have no reason to argue with you at all mate because to are right to an extent but I would not want to believe that altcoins will all die, because as years goes by, many companies too will start coming into the space of cryptocurrency and if you see the reason why they give token, it is not because they want to compete with bitcoin, it is because they need to give something that will be worth more for their investors in future.

Do not mind those other companies that claim they can compete with bitcoin like currency, those are the ones that will dies off, but there are some that just issue their tokens to investors like an asset and that is all, so the team and the project may still exist for more than two decades while bitcoin will always remain their king.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 05:24:17 AM

I only choose those coins or tokens which are cheap and are trading on top ranking exchanges, Like APP, Lend, ADA BTT, etc. So at the moment I have low budget but has plan to buy these good cheap coins.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:26:07 AM

It is good to target the top large cap coins on the market especially for the newbie investors who do not have the expertise to research into new projects to ascertain their authenticity and potentials. Coins like BTR bitrue, DIVI, NEXO, BTC, are good choices to pay much attention to.

Do not just use top large cap coins. Use it as a guide but please,,, just do your own true research. Bitconnect was in the top 3 at one stage, just remember this, and it was there for a very long time and a lot of people got fooled simply by this.

Always look up scam reports online also it does not take long. 2 minutes to save you.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:48:31 AM

from most of the answers, many people invest in bitcoin, and only a fraction of the capital for altcoin. from this we can conclude that bitcoin dominance is very strong, no wonder if bitcoin moves itself up yesterday. but indeed choosing altcoin in the order above will be safer and have a future, with a large market capitalization can foster investor confidence

Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:04:03 AM

I think it would be much advisable for you to carry out your own research for good project by yourself. There are many uncountable good project to invest into. Still yet you can
 consider adding troygold, Iconic, Cdrx and cryptomarket ad to your portfolio

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:13:07 AM

from most of the answers, many people invest in bitcoin, and only a fraction of the capital for altcoin. from this we can conclude that bitcoin dominance is very strong, no wonder if bitcoin moves itself up yesterday. but indeed choosing altcoin in the order above will be safer and have a future, with a large market capitalization can foster investor confidence

yes, because bitcoin is one of the top coins in the market, let alone see the market situation is still weakening of course investors do not want to take risks on altcoin. moreover the price of bitcoin has recently experienced a good price movement and this is a good opportunity to make a profit on bitcoin.

MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:16:39 AM

Is that really your portfolio? most of the coins that's on that article are the top coins. But asking if what would be the addition, I'd like to tell you that you should exclude some from the list and this is just base on my opinion.

- XRP
- BCH
- EOS
- TRON

Any particular reason why I should exclude these?

Perhaps because they are not real cryptocurrencies in all respects. If there is someone behind, the "trustless" and the "permissionless" are lost.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:19:38 AM

I don’t know why there is no binance coin in this top, because this altcoin very quickly burst into the top altcoins and to this day shows incredible volume and possibilities, so I think you should study binance coin in more detail and add this altcoin to your portfolio, because with the advent of growth altcoins, this altcoin will also bring excellent income. It’s also a good option to invest in huobi token, which on a regular basis brings me good income and I think this altcoin also suitable for your portfolio.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 08:33:31 AM

different use of option might be with one on decision as investors manage with distinct on customs of evaluation tasks on arrange to deliver with helps on confirmation as expecting with the use of limit on returns to complete within the terms of investment project plan.

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:48:13 AM

I think that you can add Ethereum Classic, NEO (platforms on the basis of which new applications are developed) and Binance Coin to this portfolio.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:12:46 AM

At the moment, I think that it is necessary to consider tokens from the top 60. It does not make sense to go further down.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:16:40 AM

At the moment, I think that it is necessary to consider tokens from the top 60. It does not make sense to go further down.

it still does make sense . arent you aware that few investors go for new coins or on the coins that are not quaified on the top lists ? and guess what those investors are earning good profits  .

its because those kind of coins are prone to manipulation and pump compared to the top cryptos that seems to be more stable  and only pump up rarely  .  the only problem is that its hard to dig for those hidden gems  .

its only a matter of research and not just by basing on what others are saying   .
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:28:13 AM

It's still best to have solid projects inside your portfolio. The chance of seeing a good bounce both from short and long term investment can be done and executed with the results that you'll be able to get profits that you desire. Taking chances with strong projects can be less risky as the market movement is not that much compared to unknown coins who are just relying with pumped and dumped situation.

Bitcoin dominance is always at top, and no matter how much the market fluctuates, it always best to keep the bigger portions of your invested money.
SashaRed

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:12:35 PM

BTC no need to explain, LTC and ETH are my favorites, BNB has recently grown very much and now ranks first in the my portfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: