Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top coins to have in my portfolio?  (Read 5171 times)
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 07:06:20 AM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!
The coin that I would like to suggest that is not on your list yet is usdt because it is one of the top in the coinmarketcap and it has a good potential also so I believe in this coin for a good profit in the future.
USDT is a stablecoin, and its value will never be changed. 1 USDT is always equal to 1 USD, so if you invest in it, I believe you will never make a profit. Investing in USDT only helps you avoid losses in the bear market like it is now

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:10:39 AM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!
All the coins on that list are old altcoins and yes they are very good but I think it will be wise to add few new altcoins, here are good few altcoins in my wallet

1. Cosmos
2. Tezos
3. Theta
4. OKC
5. Chainlink

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:29:21 AM

I always consider putting the strong cryptocurrencies in my portfolio and probably, not only I consider it in their portfolio and I guess most of the people who invested in cryptocurrencies always prioritize Bitcoin or the other strong ones because we already know they have full potential in the future. And so far, I'm now planning to add new coins in my portfolio which I found in the market and they are Elrond, Cartesi, and Chromia (I'm not promoting these coins). Plus, if you have a plan to add more coins in your portfolio always choose the coin that brings you an income and for better income try to allot more investment in Bitcoin just like I do even though it's too volatile.

If you are looking a good and reasonable Project in 2020 i advise you to have a look on Trexcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240080

Maybe, it's better not to spam your project because if they found it as a good coin probably they will come on it.
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:20:18 AM

1. Enjin
2. Chainlink
3. Tezos
4. Harmony
5. Gowithmi

These are the good altcoins in my portfolio, I'm still planning to add more, Ethereum and bitcoin are more reliable that others but altcoins can bring the biggest ROI

Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 09:42:30 AM

1. Enjin
2. Chainlink
3. Tezos
4. Harmony
5. Gowithmi

These are the good altcoins in my portfolio, I'm still planning to add more, Ethereum and bitcoin are more reliable that others but altcoins can bring the biggest ROI
I had never heard of the Gowithmi project, it was really new to me. And besides this altcoin is not in the top 50 in coinmarketcap, in addition the remaining altcoins are the leading altcoins in this market and worthy of our investment in them. I just got a little confused about GOWITHMI
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 12:45:45 PM

One thing you need to take note of is that as a trader or an investment, the aim should not be about keeping top coins in your portfolio.
The aim should be about keeping profitable tokens in your portfolios.

That's the true blockchain and investment ideology.
for example, ripple is a top coin, but is it a profitable investment on a large scale?
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 12:57:21 PM

1. Enjin
2. Chainlink
3. Tezos
4. Harmony
5. Gowithmi

I had never heard of the Gowithmi project, it was really new to me. And besides this altcoin is not in the top 50 in coinmarketcap, in addition the remaining altcoins are the leading altcoins in this market and worthy of our investment in them. I just got a little confused about GOWITHMI
I saw bounty gowithmi in 2019. It has brought huge profits to everyone joining IEO and bounty because its price has increased many times after they completed IEO at Gate.io. And for me this is not a very good project, but to invest a little in it I think it's quite reasonable.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 01:09:07 PM

In addition, you can equally look into adding these lowcap coins as well. They have very great use cases and have  products that are being used in the market already. Look into these cryptocurencies for example Digibyte, Sparkle, Cube, Divi, Sparkle and you will be impressed by the team's effort and their vision as well.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 05:59:58 PM

1. Enjin
2. Chainlink
3. Tezos
4. Harmony
5. Gowithmi

These are the good altcoins in my portfolio, I'm still planning to add more, Ethereum and bitcoin are more reliable than others but altcoins can bring the biggest ROI
I am far aware of Gowithmi as compare to the others. Because I did participate in Gowithmi's bounty campaign and it was one best campaign, which has paid very well to all the bounty hunters. They have a visionary mindset and that's why the platform has got huge success. Due to their vision investors have shown great support towards the project since they have started building it.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:41:34 PM

Ethereum, monero, dash, bnb, eos, cardano. These are the ones I would like to own more and more. Obviously if I had enough money to do it I would have Dash masternode and nothing else, that would have been enough. With all the extra money I make from it, I would buy the rest back again eventually and I would reinvest all that money back into another dash eventually so forth until forever in a cycle.

However since I am not that rich I would say having these coins equally as an altcoin portfolio would be smart, these days they all go up and down together so there wouldn't really be a huge difference in short term but in long term I am sure some of them could make a good difference. These are the ones people love without having too much trouble with their core as well.
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 08:25:03 PM

Ethereum, monero, dash, bnb, eos, cardano. These are the ones I would like to own more and more. Obviously if I had enough money to do it I would have Dash masternode and nothing else, that would have been enough. With all the extra money I make from it, I would buy the rest back again eventually and I would reinvest all that money back into another dash eventually so forth until forever in a cycle.

However since I am not that rich I would say having these coins equally as an altcoin portfolio would be smart, these days they all go up and down together so there wouldn't really be a huge difference in short term but in long term I am sure some of them could make a good difference. These are the ones people love without having too much trouble with their core as well.
Have you considered getting a few XSN masternodes instead?
The dev team utilizes a MN network and PoS consensus to run a code-agnostic dApp platform that runs a non-custodial interchain DEX that executes trustless P2P swaps between multiple assets over Lightning Network and Ethereum Raiden.
The dev team built in obscurity through 2018 and has just recently got some exposure. As a result, XSN has grown considerably since the end of June. However, the vast majority of people even within crypto itself don't know what it is yet. It only has a market cap of around $48 million. The tech it offers is considerably more advanced than a lot of its competition who have $300-400 million market caps. Stakenet is on the verge of launching a one-coin deposit no-KYC DEX that aggregates orders from multiple exchanges and already has working swaps between BTC and ETH/ERC20. The MN network collects 90% of the trading fees accrued by the DEX (trade BTC into LINK into ETH into a stablecoin, all fees between all pairs converted to XSN) and 10% of the supply is burned.

The current going rate for 1 XSN MN is $6900 @ $48 million mcap vs approx $95k for 1 DASH MN @ $935 million mcap. I genuinely think XSN can hit upwards of a $10 billion market cap by the end of next year. DASH, of course, will be back in the billions as well.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:04:15 PM

I won't bother visiting the link but will give you my own opinion, the 5 best and top coins to have in our portfolio is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance coin, ADA and Tezos. If you look at the market you will realise that many major coins have been moving up for days now while many new projects aren't, so it shows that investing in a coin with good use case is very important, and this is the case of these Major coins.

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:03:55 AM

I think it is good to have top coins in the portfolio, speaking of top altcoins it should be in terms of volume and good for a long term investments such as XRP, BNB, and ETH. These coins are on top of crypto market exchanges and also they have a great volume and good for a long term investment.

gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 04:09:57 PM

I think it is good to have top coins in the portfolio, speaking of top altcoins it should be in terms of volume and good for a long term investments such as XRP, BNB, and ETH. These coins are on top of crypto market exchanges and also they have a great volume and good for a long term investment.

I have always had Ethereum and Litecoin in my portfolio, even during the so-called “crypto winter”, when the market was bleeding. Naturally, I will never get rid of Bitcoin. For me, BTC is for holding mostly, and altcoins are for trading. Nevertheless, my plans can change in 2021 — I am thinking of investing in the developing projects DEFI.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 05:07:41 PM

for now, a good coin portfolio is the top coin currently available, which we can hold for both short-term and long-term investments, whereas other coins are too risky for us to hold at the moment.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1362

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 07:32:07 PM

The top coins that I have in my portfolio are Ethereum, Bitcoin, Chainlink, litecoin and Cardano, these coins I hold for the long term and without a doubt they are important and reliable coina, and I hope to make good profits from them in order to invest in good DeFi coins, because this is the time of DeFi, and it is a new investment and with time we will reap good profits from it.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 07:44:17 PM

If you are a patient person, then investing in the long term is the choice. on the one hand the most important thing in long-term investing is not to panic when the price drops especially if it is a top coin, then be patient to wait for the right time to sell, as well as considerations apart from the above coins such as altcoin Binance, Tezos, Link I think this is enough .

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: