Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top coins to have in my portfolio?  (Read 5171 times)
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:08:06 PM

You can add exchange coins and tokens, such as BNB, you can also add a token exchange Kucoin Huobi

Talking about exchange coins, I think there is also prandex coin. Prandex is an exchange coin, maybe you will need to research on it before investing on it. Good luck to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:10:44 PM

Talking about exchange coins, I think there is also prandex coin. Prandex is an exchange coin, maybe you will need to research on it before investing on it. Good luck to you.
it looks foreign and not talked about much by people. it may take a lot of research to convince yourself of the investment of the coins you mentioned. because now we cannot just choose assets for our investment.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:11:14 PM

I should say this is your choice of Coin to hold or should I say it's the authors choice. Meanwhile, there are many other better token or Coin to hold as well. Just make a better research

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:19:41 PM

if I were you, I would start looking at the DGTX. Now this project has fallen very much in price due to problems with developers, but the CEO has already found a new team and soon we will see growth

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:20:41 PM

You can add exchange coins and tokens, such as BNB, you can also add a token exchange Kucoin Huobi

Adding exchange coins will also give you some good opportunities to earned, those coins always been lift by the platform and with how
they take the advantage of catering IEO's your chance to get good amount of profits will be possible.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:28:33 PM

If I should choose coins to add to my portfolio, it should be BTC, ETH, EOS, BNB and NEO. That's my top five. I belive NEO will do exceptionally great
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 05:43:05 PM

I should say this is your choice of Coin to hold or should I say it's the authors choice. Meanwhile, there are many other better token or Coin to hold as well. Just make a better research
It would be unfair to say that the list is bad, even if most of them are just the top coins. Certainly there are better choices than every choice, but that depends on the risk you can take.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 05:56:17 PM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!
of the 10 coins that exist, I don't see binance token (BNB). even though this coin is good enough to hold at this time. buying a BNB is a good choice. and waves also include good coins, you can also hold them for a long time. and finally I disagree if the ripple becomes the wrong choice. This coin is the worst.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:14:40 PM

I don’t understand why EOS ranks 9th on this list. This is one of the best coins to date. and I also don’t understand why there’s Bitcoin cash

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:16:36 PM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!
You can check NEO and Waves, I think the two coins have an interesting surprise for the future, or why aren't there BNB? It seems like now many people are glancing at the coin.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:17:58 PM

You should consider ICX, TRX, ADA, EOS, XLM, NEO for long term hold. My suggestion is based on the fact that I like their developments so far, it's just my personal opinion and not an investment advise. You can also sort for coins with low market cap, with great team and product for more gains.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:47:28 PM

Input is appreciatez

You can add BNB coin and Investa coin which is already listed on Sato and would be listed on its own exchange which is ibitt. Binance's products speak its success. Investa has a well developed products in place supported by a strong team behind. ATM, Exchange and etc are already in place. I am sure this coin would be listed among top 50 by start of next year.
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:49:21 PM

In my portfolio the following coins such as ethereum, Litecoin, ripple, eos, NEO and Dash.  I believe that these coins will bring me a profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:51:50 PM

In the same line as your recommended article, here are top 5 cryptocurrencies used in entertainment.

Personally I'm buying as much BAT as I can. I think it'll explode when the ads go fully global later in 2019.

Disclaimer: This is not investment advice, do your own research and invest only what you can afford to lose.

Bat, hmmm.. Thats one token that is so much talked about now. Am thinking of loading up my portfolio with that. I just hope am not late cos I honestly do not want any regrets now. It's a big risk buying the green and this has dealt with me in the past.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 08:16:22 PM

I would add Steem to that list. For me the most valuable cryptocurrencies are those that people use to do things. Steem is one of the most widely used blockchains with the Steemit blogging platform being the most popular use case. But they are also used to run other popular platforms like Dtube (a blockchain version of Youtube), Magic Dice  (Gambling) and DrugWars (Game).

i would support adding STEEM on the list, specially on these prices that are far from ATH, when calculate number of posts per day on Steemit and connected platforms based on STEEM and current valuation and compare with, for example social media platforms like Facebook, valuation per post and user is lower, and Steemit has more than 1 million users, so will be here for sure
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:21:45 PM

I think WPP tokens promises to be good by the last quarter of the year. This is an infantile project hence it has been experiencing alot of challenges in recent times due to the uncertainty concerning pricing. Things would surely get better looking at the roadmap of the project.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:15:07 PM

The portfolio that consist of coins mentioned in the OPs post is a pretty safe bet, so I would add some "wild cards" to that low risk portfolio. Projects that are high risk/high reward projects, mostly out of the top 200 on CMC like Fantom, Phantasma, 0chain and some others. You could be in seventh heaven if any of those goes crazy and do a 100x.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:36:54 PM

Probably now the best coin that I have in the portfolio is Ethereum , this coin has grown very much in recent years , I think it should be stored as a bullish trend is very good for the coin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:51:26 PM

And why being worried about that when you have the access to coinmarketcap, and those coin are listed accordingly all you have to do is choose the number you want to have in your wallet from 1 to 20. They're all qualified to be in a wallet why not having any of them.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:54:37 PM

I wouldn't touch centralized bankster coins like XRP and Stellar. We don't need that in this space. If you are thinking about dividing your money between various coins remember to get at least 50% bitcoin and then 2 maybe 3 altcoins if you must.

Buying a big portfolio of random coins will only confuse you and make you lose money. All of them will never succeed!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: