Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON to soon displace ETHEREUM?  (Read 12667 times)
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 07:06:46 PM

It seems to me that this is all fables.  To just scare ethereum.  But as for me, Tron still needs to try very well to take the place of ethereum.  Ethereum is a very popular coin, it is not so easy to beat.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:44:43 PM

It seems to me that this is all fables.  To just scare ethereum.  But as for me, Tron still needs to try very well to take the place of ethereum.  Ethereum is a very popular coin, it is not so easy to beat.

I agree, I believe OP is just shilling.  Now that tron lost one developer, I wonder how they can move their improvement to cope up with ethereum.  It is a big loss when TRON CTO quits and decided to create its own version of "TRON".
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:51:55 PM

Are you a TRON believer?

no i'm not a tron believer, but i'am is an ethereum believer
i never think if tron will displace ethereum in the future my friend
in my mind ethereum is much better than tron in all aspects  Wink

yes, i also think so. ethereum is still superior compared to TRON. and ethereum also has very large active users. maybe this could also be one reason why TRON can't beat Ethereum.

TRON is good, but when compared to Platform ethereum, I think it's still too fast.

sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:00:36 PM

This statement may be too fast and as I see that many people think that Tron cannot replace Ethereum at this time.
Overall Tron and Ethereum are both good, I didn't explain in detail but Ethereum is too strong because we all know that Tron is still not strong enough to replace King Altcoin.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:02:58 PM

I do not think so, yes the currency is sophisticated and the boss has good relations, but I think it's hard to beat the currency of the  ETHEREUM
Because I think the  ETHEREUM will develop
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:04:25 PM

I do support the competition between these two and i think eth developers have been much more active now perhaps due to this competition in the market but your thread title is a bit sarcastic in my view it is like comparing horses with donkeys, im saying so because i still think that eth is way superior and has no comparison with other chains as of yet.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 08:15:25 PM

I do support the competition between these two and i think eth developers have been much more active now perhaps due to this competition in the market but your thread title is a bit sarcastic in my view it is like comparing horses with donkeys, im saying so because i still think that eth is way superior and has no comparison with other chains as of yet.
anyone would think so. both may be good but comparing the two is a big mistake at the moment. TRON is a platform that has become normal if he is not compared to ethereum. both platforms have their respective advantages. so, but when viewed overall, ethereum is still the best
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:36:52 AM

Ethereum is much better than TRON and that is ture.
Ethereum is most popular based platform to other project with erc-20.
TRON is a good coin too but not yet ready to overtake Ethereum, if Tron want to overtake it that mean tron must in seccond place in trading volume.
too soon to displace Ethereum is really right.
There is absolutely no much argument about their technology as they have one of the best technology and Idea in the market but no matter the technology they have, it still would not be compared to ethereum and may never be able to grow as much as ethereum would in future, most especially now that they are having internal crisis which led to one of their co-founder leaving.

Ethereum has been  well coordinated and their team has been able to put themselves together as for the past few year they were establish, and these team of ethereum has very great ideas that is being used from time to time to sustain their cryptocurrency.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:13:06 AM

While in the Tron coins there is no chance not only to overtake, but even compare to ethereum. Tron is a good and promising coin, however, it still has many unsolved problems. Everything will depend on the further actions of the teams of these coins and the ways of their further improvement.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:05:42 AM

I am not totally disagree that TRON will displace soon the ethereum, TRON was at only an early stage here in cryptocurrency while ethereum has wide and strong platform and most popular to the investors and it using in many project.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:14:18 AM

I am not totally disagree that TRON will displace soon the ethereum, TRON was at only an early stage here in cryptocurrency while ethereum has wide and strong platform and most popular to the investors and it using in many project.

It is far more likely that TRON will shift Ethereum, well, indeed, there are many already used this project ethereum, many have even been successful and it is not possible that TRON will replace ETH's position, and many investors hold ETH.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:40:45 AM

i dont think so, did you think etherium will finished and replacing by tron, maybe it could happen, but it take several years to become true.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:40:55 AM

Are you talking about another tron or still same tron whom everyone is asking about its future lately?  There seem to be some issue with the tron internally why the CTO left the project. Tron can't replace eth let's not make that mistake again

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:15:07 AM

I like the way you end your post, healthy competition is needed for the development of crypto space, ethereum will not sit back to watch trons to upstage them likewise trons will continoulsy develop it's ecosystem. this is necessary for the space to attain next level of development.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:27:32 AM

I like the way you end your post, healthy competition is needed for the development of crypto space, ethereum will not sit back to watch trons to upstage them likewise trons will continoulsy develop it's ecosystem. this is necessary for the space to attain next level of development.
a good team so that they can develop and strengthen each other to be the best and become the choice of many people.
but by looking at its growth in my opinion it is difficult if Tron will replace Ethereum, even though Tron will increase quite high but Ethereum will also rise, he does not stay silent
Ethereum also has great strength so that it is not easily replaced by anyone so that it can rise higher.

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:47:40 AM

Tron is good coin but to replace ethereum, i think thats take a long time. Tron have good strategy to survive in cryptomarket and always developing their product but i think BNB Coin have more chance to compete with ethereum because just launch binance DEX in BNB Chain.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:55:44 AM

I do not know, at the moment it is generally difficult to imagine that any altcoin will be able to surpass ethereum, this also applies to tron. Of course, tron has been developing very strongly and rapidly lately, but ethereum is doing the same thing, but I think in the coming years, ethereum will be in second place after Bitcoin.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:20:03 AM

Despite all the hype Tron is unlikely to replace Ethereum or even come close to challenging it because it has a more established market presence, a much larger group of developers and community behind it and more potential to become an institutional asset class that attracts major investment with futures products and enterprise partnerships in the works it should easily maintain its leading position

xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:35:51 AM

Any altcoins now in the market may compete with ethereum in terms of the platform and value, however ethereum is the king of altcoins and if they pass over beyond the volume of ethereum, maybe they can replace ethereum, but no altcoin can replace ethereum in terms of its transparency and volume.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:38:56 AM

Any altcoins now in the market may compete with ethereum in terms of the platform and value, however ethereum is the king of altcoins and if they pass over beyond the volume of ethereum, maybe they can replace ethereum, but no altcoin can replace ethereum in terms of its transparency and volume.

Right now, ethereum is more favourable investment than others. People more interesting to invest on ethereum than others altcoin because used by most token in market and have big liquidity and daily transaction volume
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: