Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON to soon displace ETHEREUM?  (Read 12667 times)
hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:24:59 PM

Great! I have followed TRON since the beginning of 2019 until now. JUSTIN is a wonderful person. TRON will win the throne of ETH.
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:28:06 PM

TRON is still the same as before. Nothing changed and updated, But for ETH, They are progressing and updating a lot in the past. So I believe that TRON will never be able to replace ETH.

lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:37:42 PM

I do not believe Tron will ever displace Ethereum though Tron has amazing large number of Dapps users and the Blockchain Network is gaining massive adoption. Ethereum has gain more ground than Tron , it has been existing before Tron and also have large number of users. 80% of ICO project are conducted on Ethereum Blockchain .Its really an amazing Blockchain network and i do not agree Tron will overthrow it .
mehran8282

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:46:16 PM

Great! I have followed TRON since the beginning of 2019 until now. JUSTIN is a wonderful person. TRON will win the throne of ETH.

Let's imagine both projects without their leaders!...Vitalik for Eth and Justin Sun for Tron...Do they survive without their current leaders?!...The answer to this question is answer to the major one and shows that which one is more decentralized!
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:23:09 PM

One thing I detest in crypto forums is certain comparisons between top coins which are baseless. Yes, I'm holding both TRX and ETH but in the long run, I don't see TRON replacing Ethereum. By replacing Ethereum you mean? Yes TRON founder has been up and doing, so too does Ethereum foundation.  Ethereum remains my favorite altcoin, it has helped many projects including tron to come to lime light, so let's not forget that so soon. 
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:26:51 PM

did you sure about this thread, i think TRON is so hard to displace ETH.
ETH in 2 possition and so strong, and in 2020 Ethereum 2.0 will lauch so what will TRON can beat it.
that is so impossible for me.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:18:23 PM

In the future, Tron may oust Ethereum, but for this he needs that the ICO projects choose the blockchain of the Tron. In this case, Tron takes the second place after Bitcoin.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:30:11 PM

It looks like it will happen but not for this year or next year, I see Tron has a good chance because it has lower costs than Ethereum, but I see there are still many new projects using the ethereum platform and until now ethereum is still trusted by many investors

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:16:45 PM

This is a tough ask, one that could be highly unlikely. Ethereum use case and acceptance makes it one of the most sort after cryptocurrencies and this makes it highly valuable. On the other hand, TRON doesn't yet have that recognition and acceptance which makes it different in class to Ethereum. TRON has a whole lot of potentials but it still has a long way to go before it can truly achieve the current level of Ethereum.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:52:28 PM

Now this sounds pretty absurd, because no one can match the newcomer and the founder of a huge blockchain platform. But productivity TRON have long been overtaken by ETH. I think the availability of the product is an important factor that makes TRON superior to ETH it the moment.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:03:23 AM

The difference of market cap between Ethereum and Tron has gone far, looks like TRON won't replace ETH position.
I think this is because there are many ICO and IEO prefer to using ETH than TRON, so the market cap value of ETH higher than TRON's.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:03:39 AM

The difference of market cap between Ethereum and Tron has gone far, looks like TRON won't replace ETH position.
I think this is because there are many ICO and IEO prefer to using ETH than TRON, so the market cap value of ETH higher than TRON's.

I agree, if we look at the market cap value of Tron and ethereum, there is a very big gap. Ethereum is preferred by investors because it is widely used by many projects and ethereum is more popular than Tron. Ethereum is more in demand, because almost all exchangers use ethereum as the main currency after bitcoin

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:08:13 AM

There is a big potential of TRON to soon be a big leader in the world of cryptocurrency. Some are saying this has the potential to displace
Ethereum not just in market capitalization but importantly with adoption as it is now boasting of many Dapp users.  

Recently, Justin Sun announced that #TRON smashes Dapp record with over 100k Daily Users on May 16. The crypto market is experiencing an upward trend and Dapps are not to be left behind. As it is, #TRX has just broken it own all-time high record in daily active DApp users."

Aside from this, TRON is proud to have gain partnerships with many known entities and I am sure more can be coming in the next few months. Here is the list for now:

#TRON Partnerships of 2019:
@Opera - Web Browser
@Travalacom - Travel
@Swarm - Tokenization
@ALSassociation - ALS
@Tether_to - USDT-TRON
@CoinFlipATM - TRON ATMs
@HuobiGlobal - #TRX Derivatives
@BitGo - Custody
@BinanceBCF - Charity
@DACCblockchain - AI

With this as the developmental backdrop, it is easy to conclude that TRON is the rising star. I am looking forward for the possibility of a good and healthy rivalry between Vitalik Buterin and Justin Sun.

Are you a TRON believer?

Tron will not replace Ethereum. Because ethereum is more desirable and trusted by many projects and people than tron. And it is impossible to replace ethereum because they have good dev and team. But Tron is good altcoin too and worth to buy.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:11:03 PM

Vitalik Buterin cannot be called a very handsome guy, especially if he is compared with Tron "Father" but it does not affect the efficiency of Ethereum. ETH cannot be replaced by TRX, although the token is extremely popular.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:33:22 PM

The throne, of course, is a good competitor for Ethereum, but I doubt that it can take Ethereums place. Ethereum is now underestimated and has good chances for explosive growth in the near future. However, Justin Sun is not sleeping, and very competently conducts marketing lines.

novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:40:09 PM

There is a big potential of TRON to soon be a big leader in the world of cryptocurrency. Some are saying this has the potential to displace
Ethereum not just in market capitalization but importantly with adoption as it is now boasting of many Dapp users.  

Recently, Justin Sun announced that #TRON smashes Dapp record with over 100k Daily Users on May 16. The crypto market is experiencing an upward trend and Dapps are not to be left behind. As it is, #TRX has just broken it own all-time high record in daily active DApp users."

Aside from this, TRON is proud to have gain partnerships with many known entities and I am sure more can be coming in the next few months. Here is the list for now:

#TRON Partnerships of 2019:
@Opera - Web Browser
@Travalacom - Travel
@Swarm - Tokenization
@ALSassociation - ALS
@Tether_to - USDT-TRON
@CoinFlipATM - TRON ATMs
@HuobiGlobal - #TRX Derivatives
@BitGo - Custody
@BinanceBCF - Charity
@DACCblockchain - AI

With this as the developmental backdrop, it is easy to conclude that TRON is the rising star. I am looking forward for the possibility of a good and healthy rivalry between Vitalik Buterin and Justin Sun.

Are you a TRON believer?

At this stage, all these partnerships are like playing to the gallery. I can assure you that if Ethereum wants any partner from the list, it will be finalised in 14days. We should focus more on substance centered on developments only

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:01:38 PM

The looks in picture is not what will make one better than the other and that cannot be used to give credence unto other, except for the quality of work that might have been done. Joke aside, I really commend the effort of the developer of From. I believe it will take some steps higher soon.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:15:04 PM

I don't how will tron dethrone ethereum soon but I thibk it is not impossible to happen. Ethereum and tron have similarities. They are similar in platform because they promote their own blockchain. Maybe, we just see the tron since projects are turning their head in ethereum blockchain. But soon, many projects will discover that tron is also a better blockchain network platform.
Bohr256

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:25:07 PM

I'd never support any crypto from a communist country.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:32:13 PM

There has been so much comparison with ethereum for so long and that shows how formidable ethereum is, the truth is that most of these coins can not replace ethereum because ethereum has been able to establish itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: