Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For god's sake, stop lestening to mainstream Media and wake up people... !!  (Read 1198 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:31:56 PM

Im not affected to whatever news spreading on crypto world as far as i know that it wont make any effect on the market.  Once youve affected by the news your now one of the weak hands.

We require people like you who do not go with the flow of the media or some reports which demotivates people and effect the market as fall happens in the market due to which many times we have seen dip in the market happening and resulting in longer time to recover form the fud news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:36:34 PM

JP morgan COE slates bitcoin and crypto and then JPM buys dip and develop blockchain..,,.

Facebook  bans crypto adverts and promo then assings team blockchain   development and will develop own cryptocurrency.,

Bill gates slates bitcoin than just day later wants to use bitcoin's legtening  network.

Banks blocking crypto exchanges and card and closing accounts then goldman sachs launches own crypto..
There are always some master minds behind such mainstream news. This might be called as a business running strategy as we all know listening to a news like "Facebook is on the verge on banning cryptocurrency" will make peoples think that the price for bitcoins reach the bottom and they sell as early as possible.

Once, they sell their coins, the big whales start buying at the dip as already they know the truth behind the news so they are the one's here who will be in profits. Depending on any such news source is really non-appreciable. Always invest without own research and sometimes thinking differently can make us have more profits rather than going along with the flow.
Most of what we watch is an attempt at manipulating us and it is delivered in a way to try to make people react without thinking, this is why the first thing you must do after you hear something shocking regarding bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is to think about what you want to do after listening to it and most of the time you will realize that your natural impulse goes against what benefits you in the long term.
This is why I don't really believe too much on sudden news that do pops out with these news outlets.I can say that if not all,but majority of them is manipulative.

If you do let yourself do react too much basing into those news then you would most likely to lose money on your investment steps.Just act according into your believe and knowledge
and don't rely too much on media on where you do get these news as reference.
This is why I always tell people that if they are going to invest in something they need to be completely convinced about what they are doing because the media will present all kind of contradictory information that will make you doubt of your decision if you were not sure about it, while I do not know anyone personally that is investing in crypto I have known people that were investing in stocks and they lost money following the media.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:34:07 AM

Im not affected to whatever news spreading on crypto world as far as i know that it wont make any effect on the market.  Once youve affected by the news your now one of the weak hands.

I agree, But it takes experienced to get over the negative news around.

When we started our journey here, we don't know that there are some people who's task is to spread bad news and publicity about bitcoin. So there could be newbies before who sold, but they learn their expensive lessons.

But as you can see with the sentiments right now, we are not affected by any negative news, that's why we continue to march on a bullish trend.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:34:29 PM

But as you can see with the sentiments right now, we are not affected by any negative news, that's why we continue to march on a bullish trend.
Because of most likely people now already aware that social media's used by whales to manipulate the bitcoin price and other cryptos.
You were right bitcoin price did not affect this now because as we can see bitcoin price was continuously growing up and I think whales are tired of manipulating the market.

vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:43:08 AM

JP morgan COE slates bitcoin and crypto and then JPM buys dip and develop blockchain..,,.

Facebook  bans crypto adverts and promo then assings team blockchain   development and will develop own cryptocurrency.,

Bill gates slates bitcoin than just day later wants to use bitcoin's legtening  network.

Banks blocking crypto exchanges and card and closing accounts then goldman sachs launches own crypto..
Media are fond of deceiving people, but I think it all depends on which media you're relying on. And you shouldn't be relying on just one source. When you read news from a site, you should as well do your research if that news is so important, to see if there are other opinions that people have about that same news, then it will be up to you to know which one is saying the truth and which one is not. There are news that you shouldn't miss out on, news that can push the market to a different direction, and you shouldn't miss out on such news. So it's always up to you on what you choose to listen to.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:03:21 PM

I agree, But it takes experienced to get over the negative news around.

When we started our journey here, we don't know that there are some people who's task is to spread bad news and publicity about bitcoin. So there could be newbies before who sold, but they learn their expensive lessons.

For sure those who sells their expensive saving, it is not good to sell your investment only by listening to the bad or the good news all of us are investors better make your own prediction and take decision according to the need of the market if the price is good we can invest our money at low price sell for higher, but never listen those whales who only think about their benefit and spread bad news to take advantage of newbie’s.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:57:07 PM

There are always some master minds behind such mainstream news. This might be called as a business running strategy as we all know listening to a news like "Facebook is on the verge on banning cryptocurrency" will make peoples think that the price for bitcoins reach the bottom and they sell as early as possible.

Once, they sell their coins, the big whales start buying at the dip as already they know the truth behind the news so they are the one's here who will be in profits. Depending on any such news source is really non-appreciable. Always invest without own research and sometimes thinking differently can make us have more profits rather than going along with the flow.
Most of what we watch is an attempt at manipulating us and it is delivered in a way to try to make people react without thinking, this is why the first thing you must do after you hear something shocking regarding bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is to think about what you want to do after listening to it and most of the time you will realize that your natural impulse goes against what benefits you in the long term.
This is why I don't really believe too much on sudden news that do pops out with these news outlets.I can say that if not all,but majority of them is manipulative.

If you do let yourself do react too much basing into those news then you would most likely to lose money on your investment steps.Just act according into your believe and knowledge
and don't rely too much on media on where you do get these news as reference.
This is why I always tell people that if they are going to invest in something they need to be completely convinced about what they are doing because the media will present all kind of contradictory information that will make you doubt of your decision if you were not sure about it, while I do not know anyone personally that is investing in crypto I have known people that were investing in stocks and they lost money following the media.
Only thing should be set up on your mind is always verify everything if news are pure fud,shill or a serious one but it doesn't mean that
you would completely rely into those stuffs if you do make some trades and basing purely on these informations or fundamentals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████