Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies how do you feel when your post is criticised.  (Read 1145 times)
teamsherry

Activity: 168
Merit: 50

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 11:06:45 PM

There is nothing wrong with criticism as a newbie but on the other hand I've seen people who would only say all the negative and actually give you no correction or even want you to learn, and we have to understand that most newbies before encountering this forum had no knowledge of bitcoin and came here to try to understand some things, it would be better that they they treated like wise as students and to be taught with love and care despite their shit, some have even experienced the tough side of cryptoaybe gotten scammed a few times before they got here so it not fair beign such a critic, I think the whole reason for a beginners board is to groom all the newbies if not there would be no need for it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 01:35:33 PM

Naturally nobody will happy when he or she is been criticised but for me I don't see it as a bad act I see it as a way of correction and it also encourages me to gain more knowledge about it.
We are all here to learn and gain more knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency when u are been criticised try and outline those mistakes you have made and learn from there don't see it as a mockery instand take it as an advantage to correct your error and move on
That's probably the right attitude about it, but I would still say that higher-ranked members shouldn't criticize newbies but they should adequately correct them and make them understand their mistakes, this way, they wouldn't feel bad or think that they are being criticized just because they are not having a high rank.

If I see a newbie making a mistake, I would correct them and tell them their mistake, but doing that in a bad way would make them feel not welcome and I would never want to do that though I understand that people generally don't want to make them feel bad but some users might do it in a harsh way.

arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 167

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 08:27:29 PM

Use the criticism you receive to improve yourself and become better in the future. Feeling hurt may be a natural thing because at that time we have tried the best thing in our opinion. But also don't close yourself off, because there are also lots of smarter and more knowledgeable people here. so take it as a lesson.
Just think of swallowing bitter medicine, it doesn't taste good, but the medicine can cure or save us from disease.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: