Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Source of Investment Money?  (Read 4323 times)
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:59:41 AM

My source investment from daily working, I work every day and save it to use for investing in bitcoin and altcoin. Some time I got much profit with my investment and many time I get lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:55:31 AM

I am a freelancer, due to hassle in payment method, one of my client offered me to accept bitcoin so that he can easily pay me. Although at the beginning, I have refused to accept, later, I started to accept bitcoin. This was the initial source of me having bitcoin. Later, I have invested from my freelancing earn, a little  of my savings, although I'm not in profit now.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:18:49 AM

When I was still new in crypto and just starting to invest I used my salary money from my real job and later on I quit and became a business owner while doing some crypto works.

I joined in bounties and thats how I accumulate an additional capital to invest in btc. Now I dont use my fiat money to invest in btc and altcoins, I prefer to spend the profit that I got from signature campaign.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:45:58 AM

For now, my source of income is my part-time jobs, joining some campaigns, and doing some real responsibility. As a working student, I need to manage my time very well, especially now that I'm a graduating student that needs some money and need to focus on my studies. Investing in bitcoin helps me to pay some of my bills and other needs. Smiley
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:30:07 AM

Although, some people have been able to invest with real money using their credit card.  For example, there is an exchange platform here in my country that allows users to invest using their credit cards.
However,  my source of income for investment is primarily from participating in signature campaigns which,  ofcourse, pay in btc  and sometimes in bounty campaigns which give tokens that can then be exchanged for btc

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:22:51 PM

I have not been really into investing though I have some stocks with a premiere banking firm here in my country, which i just left in my broker's site idle for some years now. What made me excited into investing is cryptocurrency but unfortunately it was not bitcoin but a scamming project called TheBillionCoin which by name itself really sounded so dubious. Okay, I was still innocent and naive at the time. Soon, I meet bitcoin and it was not yet that pricey at the time but because I was not convinced that it can go sky-high I just bought some.

The main source of the money I invested with bitcoin comes from doing online job with a platform where we are allowed to post in many forums in exchange for some points and the those points can be converted to real money anytime.

What are the sources of the money you invested with bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Anybody here used credit cards?

almost 90% of my income is coming from the bounties that i get from joining campaigns here at the site.
part of it i invest in trading before but now i do not invest at all , i cannot win a trade most of the time now because i cannot focus.

lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:16:09 PM

I make money from ico projects and then I use that money to invest.
I have never used my own fund to invest in this market, it is really risky and beyond my control.

If you make money on ICO (how now?), it means that you invest in these projects, and it is even riskier than to buy cryptocurrencies for fiat. I would understand those, who use Bounty assets, but sometimes, it is not enough to get the crypto you need.

Unfortunately, we need to risk to make profits, and sometimes, it is really better to use your own money that you earned before.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
alexforneus

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:52:41 PM

Im recieveing salary in crypto. Nice way of income and investments
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:59:47 PM

My source of income on investment in cryptocurrency came from my wage on work and bounty rewards before that i already invest my money on some networking and just got scams. One day my friend encourage me to try invest on bitcoin and then i start invest on it lately i find this forum and also found out the bounty rewards.
Investing using your money is more attached with success, you are caring enough since it's your hard earned money to invest and whatever moves you'll take you make sure to have a good results, though it's not really helpful being emotional once investing to this volatile type of market but in some ways being careful have a better outcome than being to aggressive taking the risk without enough understanding, it will soon then be prospers as you have a invested money that you care that much not to allow losing without any good learning upon this industry.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:46:50 PM

My source investment from daily working, I work every day and save it to use for investing in bitcoin and altcoin. Some time I got much profit with my investment and many time I get lost.

I think you should also save your salary since, you see, your salary is a stable source of your income, that is great. What is not great is that you are putting your money into a risky state, I know that you want to have a profit out of that money but don't put it all there. Focus on what you have and if you have a profit, that is the only amount you will be using to invest again. I also use some of my salary to invest but that is a small amount

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:58:20 PM

I think you should also save your salary since, you see, your salary is a stable source of your income, that is great. What is not great is that you are putting your money into a risky state, I know that you want to have a profit out of that money but don't put it all there. Focus on what you have and if you have a profit, that is the only amount you will be using to invest again. I also use some of my salary to invest but that is a small amount

It is not clear that where he is investing his salary. If he convert his salary in bitcoins and save it, there is nothing wrong in it. In future bitcoin value will be much more and therefore he will get much more profit once he convert his bitcoins in local currency.
On the other hand, if he is investing in gambling or any ponzi scheme, then he must be careful with it because in this way he can lose all his month salary to the scammers and gambling sites.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:11:54 PM

I have only reinvested the gain of the bouties, so - when the altcoins collapsed - I didn't have the impression of having lost money, because I practically never had them. But of course it was unpleasant ... Sad

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:47:07 AM

My source investment earning from airdrop and bounty, I never use my money to trade or invest on IEO or ICOs, always use earning coin from bounty campaign reward and airdrop.

The amount of money collected form airdrops and bounty are not enough. Most of those coins have no value at all. How many times you have collected bounty and those coins remain in your wallet as these are not on any exchanges ?

Although if your budget is tight and you have no money to invest, only then these airdrops and bounty should be used.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:47:31 AM

I get a source of capital from bounty campaign rewards. from the tokens that I get, I can trade using that capital, but part of the results I use to meet daily needs and invest long-term in bitcoin, and the rest I use to trade. especially rewards in 2017, where many bounty hunters rely on rewards from bounty campaigns
Yes! That is during 2017 but right now, the cryptocurrency is no longer a trend. Many whales and even small investors are leaving the industry because they don't have profits anymore due to the scam projects. The dying of every project makes bounty campaigns poor. They never paid people anymore. By that, I cannot say that bounties are source of money and investment.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:25:41 PM

My income source is crypto market trading. But I also do Bounty campaign projects to produce coins that have the potential. Even from some Bounty campaign projects, there are people who pay participants using Bitcoin. But such projects will be difficult to find.

From ICOS, IEO and STO is a place to invest profitably, but experiencing a decline in trust due to many fraudulent projects.

Investing today makes a profit, I think only trades. Especially when looking at the market conditions Bitcoin dominates and we can focus on investing in Bitcoin.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:11:25 PM

Trading is one of the best ways to increase your money since you can start with a small amount and grow it rapidly with compounding.  Takes a certain type of mindset to succeed though, can't be too emotional and be ready t ocut your losses when needed.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 04:10:23 PM

Trading is one of the best ways to increase your money since you can start with a small amount and grow it rapidly with compounding.  Takes a certain type of mindset to succeed though, can't be too emotional and be ready t ocut your losses when needed.
There are a number of good avenues to increase ones profit and based on ones expertise, chooses which one works best. Trading is profitable for those who can make a sound market analysis, stay glued to their PC 24/7 if its day trading and buy and sell with speed when desired prices are set. Investment which are normally made on long term mode is also another which requires the investor to research into the project in order to ascertain the capabilities of the project. Cryptocurrency gambling, bounty programs can also be sources for investment.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:00:33 PM

My source investment earning from airdrop and bounty, I never use my money to trade or invest on IEO or ICOs, always use earning coin from bounty campaign reward and airdrop.

The amount of money collected form airdrops and bounty are not enough. Most of those coins have no value at all. How many times you have collected bounty and those coins remain in your wallet as these are not on any exchanges ?

Although if your budget is tight and you have no money to invest, only then these airdrops and bounty should be used.
That's not true ...
I even started from the bottom, exactly from zero and here I am make a living through trading and some long term investment because of :

1. Do a freelance work
2. Do bounty , especially bug bounty it pays really good

No matter how low as fuck you get paid , as long as you compound all the money we've got into a new investment , you are good to go to start building your own portfolio.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:04:26 PM

I am an office worker, my monthly salary is very small, but I am trying to save to invest in BTC. But for now, my investments are totally losing money. I have not seen any profit since investing in this market.

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:36:38 PM

My invested amount is from my salery. I am doing a part time job and earning some decent amount. So, I have decided to invest atleast 20-30% of my salery.

I am not lucky enough till now to use credit card. But I will be using one in future for sure. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: