Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Source of Investment Money?  (Read 4323 times)
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 05:56:34 PM

I also tend to believe that gold is one of the most optimal and less risky investments. However, this investment, for me, looks exclusively in the long term, keep this in mind.
All short and medium-term investments today involve risks; always take risks into account. Even investing in gold will not be without risk.
What is really maximally useful and less risky is investing in yourself, in training, sports and so on.

After users of the cryptocurrency have learned the possibilities of the cryptocurrency market, gold does not look so profitable as to attract more investors, unlike cryptocurrency.  For me, today, gold is an investment that can be used as a storage of your funds, rather than generating additional income that cryptocurrency can offer.  One way or another, gold assets are the most stable of all possible to date.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:07:04 PM

I also tend to believe that gold is one of the most optimal and less risky investments. However, this investment, for me, looks exclusively in the long term, keep this in mind.
All short and medium-term investments today involve risks; always take risks into account. Even investing in gold will not be without risk.
What is really maximally useful and less risky is investing in yourself, in training, sports and so on.

After users of the cryptocurrency have learned the possibilities of the cryptocurrency market, gold does not look so profitable as to attract more investors, unlike cryptocurrency.  For me, today, gold is an investment that can be used as a storage of your funds, rather than generating additional income that cryptocurrency can offer.  One way or another, gold assets are the most stable of all possible to date.

LoL dude gold is always profitable if you look at in the long term investment but in cryptocurrency field we cannot assure and say that Bitcoin or any other altcoins will be really profitable to invest.
As you said stability lags in cryptos at the same time gold win in that things.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:50:27 PM

I am freelancer and earned a few bucks through ICO campaigns back in 2016-2017.
This is the money I invested in BItcoin and started trading back in 2017. In that year if you look at the market, prices went parabolic and I guess everyone was able to make fortune out of their investment be it bitcoin or altcoins. I was fortunate enough to make trading profit during that time and invested that back in the market. I lost some in 2018. But that experience did teach me trading and now I am earning decently enough through trading cryptos.
2016 and 17 were good days for sure. When the market was not full of scams and people had ways to earn bucks by joining signature campaigns or participating into ICOs. Good to see that you were one of the earlier bounty hunters, somehow. Moreover, you made a very good use of your earned money. No act can be more beneficial than investing in bitcoin. You did it in very sensitive market time. Losses give us important lessons so smile.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:34:23 PM

This is the money I invested in BItcoin and started trading back in 2017. In that year if you look at the market, prices went parabolic and I guess everyone was able to make fortune out of their investment be it bitcoin or altcoins. I was fortunate enough to make trading profit during that time and invested that back in the market. I lost some in 2018. But that experience did teach me trading and now I am earning decently enough through trading cryptos.
2016 and 17 were good days for sure. When the market was not full of scams and people had ways to earn bucks by joining signature campaigns or participating into ICOs. Good to see that you were one of the earlier bounty hunters, somehow. Moreover, you made a very good use of your earned money. No act can be more beneficial than investing in bitcoin. You did it in very sensitive market time. Losses give us important lessons so smile.
Indeed. I think most users here in this forum really earned a huge amount of profit by just joining signature and bounty campaigns, that is why you don't need any investment that time for you to earn cryptocurrency, but due to scam projects everything have fall off and we all ended up losing all of our investments. It is the reason why a lot of investors and bounty hunters stop investing their money in crypto and new projects.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 01:05:01 AM

When bitcoin have down many ICO failed and give effect for bounty hunter where not worth joining signature campaign or other campaign, last 2017 we can earn much altcoin and have higher price after trading active, but now we are only receiving small amount of bounty reward and have lower price after selling on market.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:44:33 AM

I don't know why you're talking about investing in gold in a thread about investment money, unless your investment in crypto comes from gold, but I doubt that.

Did you see the results of surveys? Young people in their 20s when asked what would they want to invest in: stocks, gold, or bitcoin, answered bitcoin. Nobody wants gold now it's the investment of our grandparents. Our parents were into stocks, real estate, domains, and we, the next generation, are into cryptocurrencies.
Just wait another 10 years until the oldest generation disappears and you'll see how we progress.
New generations will invest in new technologies, decades ago when tech stocks were becoming stronger older investors decided to ignore them as they thought they were too risky but that was because they did not understood the Internet and the potential it had to change the world, but people that were younger understood the potential, invested in them and made a fortune, and I feel the same same is happening to bitcoin and in the next decades we will prove all of those old investors wrong when bitcoin is worth many times its current value.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:58:48 AM

Gold is a safe way of investing your money. But how much can you make from that?
I like hyip as I am able to earn more money from that. Of course I have the risk of losing them, but I think it is more value for money investment to expect a higher return.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:11:43 AM

Before investing in crypto, earlier I did have a little savings from my work in the real world. after I entered crypto, I ventured to invest in crypto and quit my main job. So the source of money that I invest is from saving my work in the real world. So until now I continue to invest in crypto and I am investing again the results of this bounty in Bitcoin and Altcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:48:48 AM

Before investing in crypto, earlier I did have a little savings from my work in the real world. after I entered crypto, I ventured to invest in crypto and quit my main job. So the source of money that I invest is from saving my work in the real world. So until now I continue to invest in crypto and I am investing again the results of this bounty in Bitcoin and Altcoin.

Sorry to say but quitting your main real life job for crypto is very bad decision especially your focus is only earning from bounties. I say it is bad because you leave one source of income while in fact you can do both on the same time. Bounties takes can be done on your spare time during working on the real job or after out of working time. I think you'll regret it in the future, bounties should not be used as main source of income if you ask me.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:57:22 PM

I think the actions you take can certainly hurt yourself if you decide to quit your real job just to focus on investing in crypto or rely on the income you can get from gifts. investing in cryprtocurrency has a huge risk, if we only focus on it and are willing to leave the real work we had before, I think the decision you make will burden yourself in the future.

asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:42:25 AM

From joining signature campaign bounty I use for investing with bitcoin and altcoin, always wait for investing after receive reward from bounty campaign and I use to invest with crypto, many time I earn profit and faced with lost investing because price of altcoin have down. I think is not really sad because I get salary for investing with bitcoin and altcoin after joining signature campaign bounty.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 04:36:19 AM

I sourced for fund to invest in bitcoin from a small business although the profits from that business is not much nevertheless I invested with it, I also invested the bitcoin earned via participation in signature campaigns here also I participated in some bounties whose tokens after listing I exchanged to bitcoin for investment however I do sell some bitcoin to fiat for some reasons best known to me.

asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:51:10 AM

I sourced for fund to invest in bitcoin from a small business although the profits from that business is not much nevertheless I invested with it, I also invested the bitcoin earned via participation in signature campaigns here also I participated in some bounties whose tokens after listing I exchanged to bitcoin for investment however I do sell some bitcoin to fiat for some reasons best known to me.
Small business can participated to use investing with bitcoin and altcoin, just need time to invest our money with bitcoin and altcoin. I think when you try to keep invest your money with bitcoin and your small business become bigger one year later after you success become investor with bitcoin, maybe your small business will increase become bigger business with your profit investing in bitcoin and altcoin.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
PLAY
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:58:38 AM

Sorry to say but quitting your main real life job for crypto is very bad decision especially your focus is only earning from bounties. I say it is bad because you leave one source of income while in fact you can do both on the same time. Bounties takes can be done on your spare time during working on the real job or after out of working time. I think you'll regret it in the future, bounties should not be used as main source of income if you ask me.
It is pretty OK to quit your job if you are investing in Bitcoin. But in this case I am with you. Bounties are no more the working method to earn coin or money. This is because of the frauds that are increasing in number on daily basis. He should earn money from his job and invest it in Bitcoin. Then he can start day trading with it and afterwards give up on the other job.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:47:35 AM

It is pretty OK to quit your job if you are investing in Bitcoin. But in this case I am with you. Bounties are no more the working method to earn coin or money. This is because of the frauds that are increasing in number on daily basis. He should earn money from his job and invest it in Bitcoin. Then he can start day trading with it and afterwards give up on the other job.
a very unexpected decision in my opinion, if you get out of your zone that is your job it seems to be bad, you should keep it,
because bounty cannot always give us money, if you stop working because you want to be a crypto trader I think that a logical reason,
but if only for the bounty I think you are wrong!

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 04:00:34 PM

if we already get alot money from bounty campaign we could move to crypto trading. We should not work in one place only , meanwhile there are opportunity outside. Bounty at this moment in worst condition, and personally i am tired with this. But as long as it still give me earning  no matter worthed or not i will do this. Maybe someday Bounty campaign could back like 2017 condition again.
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 06:41:18 AM

Small business can participated to use investing with bitcoin and altcoin, just need time to invest our money with bitcoin and altcoin. I think when you try to keep invest your money with bitcoin and your small business become bigger one year later after you success become investor with bitcoin, maybe your small business will increase become bigger business with your profit investing in bitcoin and altcoin.
lately, I think that a good source of investment is sourced from a business that always gives you profit every month, it's the same as a job that always gives you a salary every month. in general, the source of my investment comes from trading, signature campaigns, and some from content creation. but, what I think is that I want that source to come from the business that I run. however, I'm still trying to make this happen with a little capital to increase the profit that I get. maybe a small business is also something that I want to be a source of funds to invest.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:16:08 AM

My investment money is split between different avenues of crypto, metals, and stocks. Took a dive into the real estate market and got burned so I'm not going back. Real estate is by far the most high risk market to enter and the only profit margins you are going to see, if any, are low yield long and long term. Key point here is diversifying your investments and engaging in risk management. Throwing all your eggs in one basket like I see people do with Bitcoin is a terrible investment strategy.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:21:11 PM

if we already get alot money from bounty campaign we could move to crypto trading. We should not work in one place only , meanwhile there are opportunity outside. Bounty at this moment in worst condition, and personally i am tired with this. But as long as it still give me earning  no matter worthed or not i will do this. Maybe someday Bounty campaign could back like 2017 condition again.

Managing our own fund should be done wisely, we should make sure that what we are earning will not just go to pay bills, to pay our expenses, but making sure that we are saving some part of it which will maximize our savings and investment, as much as possible save your money and do a traditional business as we don't know for how long crypto opportunity will be here in forum.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:49:23 PM

lately, I think that a good source of investment is sourced from a business that always gives you profit every month, it's the same as a job that always gives you a salary every month. in general, the source of my investment comes from trading, signature campaigns, and some from content creation. but, what I think is that I want that source to come from the business that I run. however, I'm still trying to make this happen with a little capital to increase the profit that I get. maybe a small business is also something that I want to be a source of funds to invest.
When bitcoin can raise up to higher price can give profit every month, how come if bitcoin keep lower price and what will happen with your business take profit to invest with bitcoin? maybe all your business become lost if using for investing with bitcoin without can raise profit with higher price, maybe never use your money from business because can give bad effect if bitcoin not increase to higher price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: