Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good investment?  (Read 1021 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 01:29:50 PM

If you are new to crypto investing then i would suggest you to stick to the main coins like btc and eth for now, gain some experience, read the forums and discussions, learn what is good and what is bad, learn how to analyse a new project then when you feel good about your expertise or decision then you can invest in newer projects after due diligence.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:39:03 PM

I can say that risky cryptocurrency is great especially in altcoins not really risky to buy altcoins especially for newbie they can buy altcoins shitcoin and sink big so if you really want to invest in altcoins make sure you buy altcoins for the better to invest in top 100 altcoins in coinmarket so investors prefer to invest in top 100 altcoins in coinmarket because it is more profitable in trading as well. risky especially if you are not a pro trader or a good trading trader because there are traders who are still struggling even when it's good to trade because it's hard to trade because you have to help the customer.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:41:15 PM

A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

There are many good project to go with.
Why are you falling for a shady project. There are many projects who had came forward with full transparency and legitimacy.
There are well established companies issuing token and the crypto secondary market is also a good way to grab some quick profit.
When the price of all cryptos are down and legit companies issuing profitable tokens, why would you look for probable scams?
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:57:51 PM

Never heard of afrihealth before ,why don't you just do research on the project yourself? Use google ,go to there social media channels and make sure they have real teams and not scam project ,one more thing is 'product' make sure its back up with a working product ,there are scam projects too many of them this days just be careful
You're definitely right, there are to many scam projects that's why asking some of your experience and thoughts can be a great help for me since I had some bad mistakes before and I just want to avoid doing the same mistake.

Asking for advice here on scam projects will give you so many answers that will even confuse you the more. Just like the other person said, your best bet is going into research to know deeply about the project before making your decision.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 02:06:12 PM

A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

Well, I've never heard of Afrihealth before but I think the decision is all up to you. Just do your research and collect opinions of others who knew about Afrihealth. Good luck to you, my friend!
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 02:11:10 PM

Checked the team members, it seems two of the member came from one company, http://vestigeservices.com/,  I participated in a bounty that offers medical solution and until now, I am holding a token with low to no value , I wouldn't dare to say that the same thing will happen with afrihealth. But how can the said project will gain profit, if we search on the images, there is a caption that Afrihealth is a non-profit organization.
Observation: Almost majority of the health care project on a blockchain does not perform well after their ICO.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:26:55 PM

Their idea about health care in Africa,makes me think that this is more like a charity project,rather than a working business model.

What have that to do with blockchain?   why not just make a dtatabase and use it for it. So will be way cheaper.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 02:47:24 PM

Afrihealth, omg lol
dude just THINK about that one, Africa can't solve WATER problems, do you think they are needing this right now?
in 30 years that country might not exist theres so much turmoil there right now
cant believe scammers would try make an ICO like this for there : /  no shame

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:03:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is a future investment land, so wherever we make an investment it will certainly produce, just in terms of investing we need to look at the risks of the project, especially the risk of failure. today many new tokens are emerging, and they offer a variety of industrial products, so the crypto industry selection is truly real in the public.

Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:08:23 PM

I'm not sure why you are still asking here as you seem to have done your research already about this project and concluded that it is good. Would you change your mind if others would have a different opinion?

It clearly shows the post was just made for posting sake. I don't k ow why people do that. You will see almost similar post  across the forum made by different people. I just wonder, is it that they do not read others posts or what? Most frequently asked questions like this one have already been answered here many times.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:10:34 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 03:23:02 PM by r1s2g3

The Afrihealth project looks like an ICO launched by an Indian team(it raises red flag for me,since I don't like ICOs).
Their AHC token isn't listed on Coinmarketcap.
Their website looks good enough(which doesn't prove anything,when it comes to legitimacy).
Their idea about health care in Africa,makes me think that this is more like a charity project,rather than a working business model.
I don't know,I'm not convinced to buy tokens from such project.

Most likely OP is shilling for that project. If you look closely on the team member profile then they there is no claim on their profiles that are linked to this project.
Even founder and CEO are not mentioning Afrihealth on their profile.

I'm not sure why you are still asking here as you seem to have done your research already about this project and concluded that it is good. Would you change your mind if others would have a different opinion?

It clearly shows the post was just made for posting sake. I don't k ow why people do that. You will see almost similar post  across the forum made by different people. I just wonder, is it that they do not read others posts or what? Most frequently asked questions like this one have already been answered here many times.

No, it is pure shill/scam attempt on part of OP. Claiming to throughly researched a ICO that look fake in one glance.

Edit: Only CTO mention Afrihealth in profile and just have 8 connection linkedin. ( I an not able to view to whom he is linked). But 8 connection in CTO profile  do not make me  feel assured at all like OP.

I am alive
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:13:59 PM

To start our own investment must begin to understand the initial steps of something we will choose to invest
From all aspects so that we don't start investing wrongly, any little thing we need to learn ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:29:32 PM

There are so many investment opportunities. Actually I've never heard about Afrihealth, but I like it when I read about it. I also discover AZ Fundchain. They find it difficult to collect investment during IEO but I think it will be an important project for the future AZ Fundchain.
Skrattar Du

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:36:16 PM

Well, having an investment into something which is worthy that might help you or the other people or as much as possible will benefit both parties. I have heard about that Afrihealth which you have mentioned and for me it is a good investment for your crypto for it is such a good deed doing for the goods of other people specially for those who resides in the part of Africa because upon doing investment into it, you can help them to achieve medical care through the usage of blockchain technology providing that modernization can also do good things for the sake of those people specially Africans who are in need of medical assistance that can be achieved through investments that can make good future to happen into those individuals who really needs attention when it comes to medication now that the developing world is also facing a developing environmental sickness that is needed to be cured.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:38:43 PM

[snip]... Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

Well, you say you found what you like. And everything suits you. Why then ask the opinion of the rest?
Of course, this is a good investment! Smiley
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:09:37 PM

In my opinion, now is a good time to invest. because lately the price of crypto currencies has started to soar. even the price movements continue to improve. if we make an investment now, it will most likely get a satisfying profit.
indeed in general and is often done in investments using crypto currencies buying at low prices and selling them at high prices to get profits but the confidence and patience of each investor is the best capital
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:13:00 PM

I have no idea about this project. But if you have enough experience, you should make your own decision. Even if you lose money, new lessons will be added to your crypto experience. It is hard to comment on such issues after the latest market situation. Just try to take smart risk.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:18:05 PM

Just to the point, If you want to attract people to invest in the project you mentioned above then it's better to add some information about it on your thread. I personally want to invest in something useful and have a value for the future but I'm too lazy to do a research by myself. At least put what makes it interesting for you and then let people to dig it deeper. I'm pretty sure there are many people who are the same lazy as me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:27:24 PM

When we do talk about investments i always thought that it is always risky because of the possibilities that some of these what if questions will become true in the end. But with the help of the internet i googled, researched, read everything the information that i wanted to know more about of the certain project that i want to get in.

But if i find the project that's too good to be true in reality then i will stop because applying those what if questions will make me believe that they are not worth to invest.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:45:52 PM

you already find out for yourself about the coin and if you think it's something good and will bring profit, i think it's good to be an investment.

everyone has their own criteria in choosing an investment, so if i think it's good, not necessarily you judge it the same as me and vice versa. so the point is, please invest in what you believe is good for you. the risk is always there, even for the best coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: