Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good investment?  (Read 1021 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:43:15 PM

It seems a promotional thread to me. I never heard about any words about this afrihealth, it's just you! As you have done your research then you can take the decision, but to educate the newbies, we have lots of potential coins, no need any afrihealth here!
That's his choice mate, he preferred to put his money on this project rather than to potential coins.
If that Afrihealth is good and not just a scam project, we don't have to worry about but I don't see any assurance of investing this one.
But if this thing will have a hidden intention, will better to stay away and never invest in this project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:51:08 PM

You have done research that may have been very detailed and meticulous in the coin, why is it still asking again? everyone must have a way of analyzing to determine each project to learn if later they have different opinions, is it possible that you will change your mind later if you see the opinions of others?
I think if you have been convinced in the project, let alone have made the decision to invest in it, it is better to continue to observe the project and their development in the future, it will be better for your mind going forward.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:21:20 AM

It seems to me to invest in trading is not worth it , I have not seen more than one Fund that was able to work all the time in plus , I think if you invest only in yourself

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:04:48 AM

It is always good for investment if you found the right crypto that gives you more profit, if i would advice i prefer the bitcoin which is very profitable for the long term investment and now the bitcoin was starting to rising up the price.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:26:44 AM

I'm not sure why you are still asking here as you seem to have done your research already about this project and concluded that it is good. Would you change your mind if others would have a different opinion?

I think wanted to hear some feedbacks about that project that is why he is seeking some advices here. Already clicked the website. And since it is concerned mainly in the African continent, I am not sure how this project works about medical surroundings. But I've read their purpose and goal, it's good that blockchain technology will enter hospital settings. But the thing is, not all customer/patients will provide this card.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:39:56 AM

It is always good for investment if you found the right crypto that gives you more profit, if i would advice i prefer the bitcoin which is very profitable for the long term investment and now the bitcoin was starting to rising up the price.
I think if you want to invest in the world of cryptocurrency then you must be able to determine the type of investment you expect, you can choose a long-term or short-term investment, if you want a long-term investment then you can buy bitcoin, but if you want a short term you can buy some altcoins have high trading volumes.
Twibit

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:28:59 AM

A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?
Yes i think investing in AfriHealth is good because as i analyze this health app it was amazing, come to think of this this app is developed by african country and we all know that africa is not that well equipped country i think specially in health care field but because of a trend which a blockchain that is popular now a days, so its was surprisingly that this country use the power and influence of blockchain to build and develop an app that will be a solution in their big economically problem which is health, and this app is very well done it provides different health assitance that are very necessasry and ineed for the citizen of africa and will also can be used by other countrys, so i think investing in this kind of project will contribute for the improvement of a certain aspect in a certain country and if this kind of project is a huge success then other country can be maybe also benefit right?
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:43:19 AM

Do you think its a good and worth it investment?
Note: In fact, all time is considered perfect for investment, but you will have to take strong development coins. The projects that are always intended to increase development. For more daily trading volume in marketcap, and the larger market competition.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:17:00 AM

A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

I don't know where you researched but I haven not seen  any reasonable or tangible news on this coin. Please do not be quick to part with your money. Invest in only verified projects to avoid loss of funds

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:49:52 AM

Currently the market is very positive, if in the short term why not fomo follow. But be careful and don't be too subjective about the market going up like 2017 if you don't get an altcoin series garbage in your wallet.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:38:14 AM

Sorry, but the project that is mentioned in the OPs post looks like a project that will slide into obscurity rapidly after its listing. If they can even achieve listing on some centralized exchange of decent credibility and volume. I would definitely stick to much safer investments, they could even be hyped ICOs or IEOs, but stay away from these underground projects.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:47:20 AM

Sorry, but the project that is mentioned in the OPs post looks like a project that will slide into obscurity rapidly after its listing. If they can even achieve listing on some centralized exchange of decent credibility and volume. I would definitely stick to much safer investments, they could even be hyped ICOs or IEOs, but stay away from these underground projects.
That would be possible turn into exit scam.  This is what project looks like but anyway,  we cant judge them directly without any proof,  let's see how this project (Afrihealth) work in the coming days.

Investors will have in the look for potential project and hope it will caught this into their attention.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:33:24 PM

The question of investing is very important because you risk your investments and therefore I recommend that you carefully study this project and after you get all the necessary information to make a decision. I would recommend that it is better for you to participate in an IEO that is much safer for your investment.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:09:47 PM

Currently the market is very positive, if in the short term why not fomo follow. But be careful and don't be too subjective about the market going up like 2017 if you don't get an altcoin series garbage in your wallet.
In a short period of time riding with the moving train can be done but needs to have a strong fundamentals, it's hard to attained if you are not really familiar with such strategy, needs to take the risk and have a good system to follow to avoid losing your money.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:21:40 PM

I don't know the Afrihealth project at all. Anyway, it's an ERC20 token and it's very popular. It is hard to say whether it will be successful because there are so many such projects.
And choosing the right one is a matter of chance. I'm investing in constants like btc, litecoin, ethereum and the like. I have very good experiences with them.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:36:02 AM

I think you should always do your own research first, before you want to ask the community opinions.
The paid promoter of the project could give you good review about it, without due diligence on the project.
If you are already familiar with it and you have done your research and have a positive review, then just invest with your trust.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:39:17 AM

I agree on this, I think bitcoin is still the best global currency to invest in, I have read the whitepaper of the project op is seeking opinion to which he has already concluded in his mind about it, this project is quite related to Africa and I have not seen much of African ICO become successful.

I participated in one last year called Africash and I can’t believe that Uptil now, there is still nothing much to write home about, then secondly for an African project, I don’t see anything too spectacular about the project that it should gulp up to $25 million, that is too much irrespective of where such project would be located.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:24:37 AM

The best investment you can make today is an investment in Bitcoin or Ethereum. It is BTC and ETH that will grow slowly and confidently over the next few months. Other coins will have a minimum rise or fall in price.
This was already the “crypto spring” in 2017, now almost the same scenario is repeated.
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:07:28 AM

Do you think its a good and worth it investment?
Note: In fact, all time is considered perfect for investment, but you will have to take strong development coins. The projects that are always intended to increase development. For more daily trading volume in marketcap, and the larger market competition.

Not agreeing that all the time is perfect for investing. The appropriate investment at any time is based on the idle money you have, the investment experience and the market trend at the time you want to invest. If all three factors are favorable, it's perfect to invest
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:34:46 AM

After deep fall in 2018, price of altcoin and bitcoin very cheap and if many investor right now earn big profits because hold their coin. I am believe cryptocurrency is good investment in digital era and i think the price will rising in near future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: